Most incompetent combatants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Which combatants frequently blunder their way in battle, and under-perform relative to their skillset?

(Due to regression to the mean you'd expect incredibly powerful/skilled combatants to underperform, but oh well)

Vitiate is obviously number one (or maybe he just isn't that powerful), but who else makes the list?

Deronn_solo
Darth Jadus.

Petrus
Anakin.

carthage
Kas'im for sure

He's actually the posterchild for this topic

The Ellimist
Kas'im might just be weak rather than incompetent.

Dark-Kenshin
Sidious is number one. I don't agree with Quanchi on his views of Khan's supremacy, but he is on point about Sheev's foolish cackling and pointlessly standing around during battle.

Emperordmb
Fifth Brother. At points in fights he literally stands there doing nothing.

Syndicate
thumb up

carthage
Zannah probably makes this list too

blair85
Cartoon Shredder came to mind.

Nephthys
Vader. He tripped on his own lightsaber, lololol.

Syndicate
thumb up

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys

Zannah couldn't beat Bane unarmed/drugged, tripped over a grave, and couldn't even beat a weakened unamped Old man Bane

Not exactly the best duelist

Sinious
It's already established that Zannah sucks though. This isn't really helping Vader.

The Ellimist
Vader probably underperforms, as does Anakin. Luke too, but that's often due to conscious restraints.

UnuThul and Abeloth are also possible contenders.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Luke

quanchi112
Vader.

Fated Xtasy
Sigh it kills me to say but.... Grievous

Syndicate
TCW Grievous* Legends Grievous is not and even canon Grievous as of his latest version isn't.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Sigh it kills me to say but.... Grievous
My nigga. smile

Trocity
Originally posted by Nephthys

Wasn't it his severed arm?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
My nigga. smile

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2013229/rs_560x315-130329115810-upton_wink.gif

Zenwolf
ROTJ Boba Fett. I don't see how after that brand of stupidity, the EU decided to make him some bad***.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Trocity
Wasn't it his severed arm?
It was.

Nothing compares to Trebor reflecting blaster blots into his own chest though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vitiate does not belong on the list

Kurk
The Gamorreans which guard Jabba's palace. Which idiot thought Angry Bird pigs for guards would be a good idea?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.