Prince Arcann vs Ulic Quel-Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
*Peak Arcann; titled "prince" because I think it sounds better and you just have to deal with it.

JKBart
*Emperor Arcann

Syndicate
I'll go Ulic personally. It's a close fight.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Syndicate
I'll go Ulic personally. It's a close fight. Nah.

DarthAnt66
Both seem to have a better defense than offense, but Arcann nudges it out via raw power.

Deronn_solo
Ulic.
Arcann is slightly superior in the raw power department --- but Ulic strikes me as the superior physical combatant, and duelist.

Close fight either way, though.

Trocity
Originally posted by NewGuy01
titled "prince" because I think it sounds better and you just have to deal with it.

Guess we also have to deal with Ulic being called "Quel"-Droma, too wink

JKBart
Originally posted by Trocity

Oh right

Sas u must an

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Trocity

fugg... star wars spelling going against my instingt...

JKBart
you know what must be done

NewGuy01
http://img10.deviantart.net/f7ab/i/2013/163/1/6/imscared_error___fan_art_by_sycamoreent_remix-d68qney.png

FreshestSlice
Arcann.

carthage
Arcann in a close fight

AncientPower
Ulic.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Arcann.

Sinious
Arcann.

SunRazer
Pretty much a draw, tbh. Anybody could win. Not convinced that anyone would, for a majority, as of yet.

NewGuy01
Anyone want to make an argument for Ulic's offensive Force powers? ILS?

ILS
You can probably find an old one of mine via Google, I've made a few.

carthage
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Ulic.
Arcann is slightly superior in the raw power department --- but Ulic strikes me as the superior physical combatant, and duelist.

Close fight either way, though.

Arcann's power advantage and force feats lean it towards a definitive for me, since I'm not buying that Ulic can honestly do anything more than force nudge him. The skill level is pretty negligible (Ulic is slightly better) but Arcann can quite easily handle himself in a duel, but he has the greater latent potential/combative force feats than Ulic that should give him an edge. Ulic's got nothing compared to tooling the Outlander/resisting Valkorion's force lightning make's Ulic's force powers all but useless

Nephthys
Arcann.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.