Rosh Penin vs Alora (Single Saber)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Fated Xtasy
Alora is more skilled. Rosh dies a death full of aguny paine and dispur

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Alora is more skilled. Rosh dies a death full of aguny paine and dispur

I made this because I did a test.

I put NPC Rosh against Alora in SP, predetemined stats, unmodded.

Rosh beat Alora every time in 10 matches.

Ik that counts for nothing, but still.

JKBart
Well as you said that counts for nothing

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I made this because I did a test.

I put NPC Rosh against Alora in SP, predetemined stats, unmodded.

Rosh beat Alora every time in 10 matches.

Ik that counts for nothing, but still.

Eh. See in game Strong Style and Fast Style are perfect counters to the JarKai style, especially Strong Style(you can literally onehit KO Alora with Dark Rage and even without it)

So basically anyone with Strong style is gonna beat Alora.

That aside. By virtue of being a master of JarKai, Alora has become a master of lightsaber combat(JKA manual states this) and given how she performs against Jaden at her prime imho its safe to say she would soundly beat Normal Rosh and Vjun Rosh.

Jmanghan
Eh. See in game Strong Style and Fast Style are perfect counters to the JarKai style, especially Strong Style(you can literally onehit KO Alora with Dark Rage and even without it)

So basically anyone with Strong style is gonna beat Alora.

That aside. By virtue of being a master of JarKai, Alora has become a master of lightsaber combat(JKA manual states this) and given how she performs against Jaden at her prime imho its safe to say she would soundly beat Normal Rosh and Vjun Rosh.

Single saber style Alora...

Fated Xtasy
Single saber style Alora...

Single saber Alora has fast style with...

Level 2 Core ability. Level 1 Dark Rage.

Rosh has Level 2 Core abilities. Level 1 DarkRage. Level 1 Absorb and Protection. With Strong style and fast style

Yeah him winning is a no brainer

Jmanghan
Yet that version of Rosh was introduced before Alora was.

Fated Xtasy
Yet that version of Rosh was introduced before Alora was.

The game has the stats of the characters you fight already determined it just locks certain powers for Rosh until you reach jedi apprentice and knight status.

So Taspir III Alora>Vjun Rosh>Base Alora>Base Rosh.

Understand?

Jmanghan
The game has the stats of the characters you fight already determined it just locks certain powers for Rosh until you reach jedi apprentice and knight status.

So Taspir III Alora>Vjun Rosh>Base Alora>Base Rosh.

Understand? No. Because I checked the stats personally, and dark rosh has more health, and more force powers.

After doing EXTENSIVE modding for the game, I can assure you that is most certainly not how the game works, one version is just flat-out better in every way.

Emperordmb
Alora because Rosh is an annoying ****.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.