Darth Malgus vs Ulic Qel*-Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Got it right this time, ye bastards! mad

DarthAnt66
Should be same level. If I have to choose I'd pick Malgus though.

chingchangwalla
Ulic takes Sabers, Malgus takes force and all out sadly.

carthage
Ulic would take sabers, Force goes to Malgus, all out probably either way but leaning Ulic in a brutal fight for a slim majority

Syndicate
Ulic.
Malgus.
Malgus.

AncientPower
Ulic's Force defenses and excessive durability should minimise the effect of Malgus' Force offensive, leaving Ulic with the win in all-out.

MythLord
Ulic, all three.

Emperordmb
Malgus takes Force, Ulic takes sabers, not sure about all-out

Nephthys
Malgus imo

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Malgus

Deronn_solo
I'm not sure the notion of Ulic Force defenses being far above his offenses capabilities, is a accurate one.

Sources have told us that powers like offensive powers like TK is crucial to mastering and using Force deflection/barrier --- which is Droma's claim to fame as far as defenses goes. In fact, The Jedi Knight game, outright says Force deflection is just another variant of telekinesis. So I fail to see why his TK wouldn't somewhat mirror his barrier/deflection showings.

ILS
It's almost as if there are ways outside of the obvious to reach a conclusion, like Ulic having more powers than just Force barrier :O

Emperordmb
ILS do you still believe in that no feats paradigm?

ILS
Do I believe feats can't be used as an exact measure most of the time? Yup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.