SoR Revan vs Galen Marek + His Clone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who takes this?

The Ellimist
Either solo.

Deronn_solo
Reven gets his shit pushed in.

carthage
Revan gets stomped

DarthAnt66
Revan gets wrecked, yeah.

Jmanghan
What if he takes them on each individually? Full Heal?

DarthAnt66
He can definitely defeat either one-versus-one.

The Ellimist
Revan has far inferior feats, obviously given TFU, but if you act like Ant just declare TFU, the only series in which Galen even exists, to not be valid for quantifying Galen, then you can handwave BS about Revan being stronger because he has fancy nicknames.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Revan has far inferior feats, obviously given TFU, but if you act like Ant just declare TFU, the only series in which Galen even exists, to not be valid for quantifying Galen, then you can handwave BS about Revan being stronger because he has fancy nicknames. Marek's moving a Star Destroyer feat isn't as impressive as Revan taking on 8 powerful combatants at once, at half-power.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Marek's moving a Star Destroyer feat isn't as impressive as Revan taking on 8 powerful combatants at once, at half-power.

The dark-side Revan was the one who retained most of the power, and those "powerful combatants" are nothing compared to Galen.

Jmanghan
The dark-side Revan was the one who retained most of the power, and those "powerful combatants" are nothing compared to Galen. All 8 of them together? Yes, yes they are.

One of which is Satele Shan, who was so powerful in the force that Malgus couldn't even move.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Jmanghan
All 8 of them together? Yes, yes they are.

All of them together still ain't blowing apart a cruiser, lol.

What are you referring to?

NewGuy01
Wait, Ant's saying that too? It's not just Neph?

Emperordmb
I thought this was one of Ellimist's tasteless troll threads... Turns out it is a thread made in an honest attempt by a member to create a worthy match... And my faith in humanity has suffered for it.

I agree with Ant, Revan gets rekt 2v1 but could take either solo.

Jmanghan
All of them together still ain't blowing apart a cruiser, lol.

What are you referring to? Satele has fought Malgus on 2 seperate occasions, the first time, she ran away, the second time, she beat Malgus by pushing his shit in against a tree

Emperordmb
The second time Malgus had her beat 1v1 and she only survived due to Malcom's interference.

The Ellimist
After absorbing part of his lightsaber, and it still was nothing compared to what Galen does unamped.

NewGuy01
b-buh-but oneness doe

Emperordmb
As the Grand Master, can't Satele become the focal point and focus of the Jedi Temple's entire power and wield it against the Sith as Nomi once did?

Syndicate
I feel that while Revan is more knowledgeable and has a wider array of abilities at his disposal both Galen and Starkiller supercede him in raw power. I believe they are both superior duelists to Revan as well though they should be about even in regards to augmented physicals ( Galen and Starkiller are of course superior at baseline ). Honestly I think Revan vs either of them would be a great fight but against two of them he gets stomped.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Wait, Ant's saying that too? It's not just Neph?
I've been on that camp for a while now (not sure why this is news in 2016), but after some soul-searching today I think it's possible that it isn't. mmm

Syndicate
What is? What are we talking about?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I've been on that camp for a while now (not sure why this is news in 2016), but after some soul-searching today I think it's possible that it isn't. mmm
I think it's far more likely that the feats we generally see Starkiller perform (i.e. all the matter manipulation) is simply irrelevant in the face of legitimate Force-users.

This explains how he could do XYZ but still get his ass whooped by an Emperor's Shadow Guard. And also how Darth Nihilus is weaker than Revan despite his capital ship feat.

FreshestSlice
Why can't Revan kill anyone though, Ant?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Why can't Revan kill anyone though, Ant?
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8Q8p8WAj1pY/maxresdefault.jpg

FreshestSlice
Sorry. I meant besides himself. Should have clarified.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Well you've been mute all year, so I forgot.

And, good.

The_Tempest
I'm open to but not convinced by the idea that Revan can take one Starkiller. But both annihilate him utterly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.