Storm Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/sites/default/files/images/spotlight/storm21.jpg

Hand to hand (all styles each knows allowed but no weapons), Superman under a red sun light (ala his famous Muhammed Ali fight bringing him to human levels).
The overhyped Queen versus the Kryptonian Dream.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/4079936-superman-75th-anniversary-boxing.jpg

StiltmanFTW
You are overhyped, riviella uhuh

Ororo murders him so fast, even abhi cannot save him in time.

abhilegend
Superman bitchslaps, well the *****.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman bitchslaps, well the *****.

https://s32.postimg.org/htnqrr8lh/1251669.jpg

Superman wouldn't survive a second against Black Panther.

abhilegend
If only Panther wasn't holding back against her.

StiltmanFTW
Holding back Panther > over 9000 Supermen.

Ursa Major, Cyclops, Crimson Commando... they'd wreck Kent, too.

abhilegend
Storm wouldn't last one second against Kobra.

Or Luthor. Or Zod. Or Orion. Or Darkseid. All powerless would wreck her.

Your hate against Superman is always amusing.

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Don't be ridiculous.

Darkseid, while powerless, wouldn't be able to beat a fly.

abhilegend
That's Wolverine.

vin

StiltmanFTW
Powerless Wolverine beat Batroc, Nuke, Sabretooth and did better against an amped GR than Thor.

Keep abhi'ing uhuh

Zack M
Batroc. laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Yes, Batroc.

The same guy who stalemated Classic Fantomex and Classic Iron Fist cool

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Powerless Wolverine beat Batroc, Nuke, Sabretooth and did better against an amped GR than Thor.

Keep abhi'ing uhuh
Nope. Wolverine is teh weakest. Remember when Gambit kicked his ass?

Or Matt dropped him with one chop?

vin

Zack M
Or Punisher.

abhilegend
Shot his balls off. Not that he had any to begin with.

thumb up

deathslash
Remember when superman's own team mate knocked him out on accident? Good times.

Oh, and storm wins this fight against the overhyped boyscout that can't even beat a mindless creature with no skill to speak of.

Zack M
Mindless creature?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Nope. Wolverine is teh weakest. Remember when Gambit kicked his ass?

Or Matt dropped him with one chop?

vin

http://65.media.tumblr.com/db5bcf6ec6cbda259dc637d95773043c/tumblr_inline_nn2hauGXFj1t9s98p_500.gif

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Zack M
Or Punisher.

As for you... you little rat...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/6bc064d5591a9e2197acfd51efa5c06c/tumblr_mrkz9bAE3Y1sp3jj9o2_500.gif

riv6672
Not possible. whistle

Ororo murders him...
If there's one character you arent going to be able to overhype Storm against on this site, its Superman. Have fun.

Surtur
Don't be ridiculous.

Some versions of him would have trouble with the fly even with powers.

Delta1938

Logan is still dead.

Blue Area Vet

Do you every stop sucking Superman's dik?

Cogito
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet

Seriously, I really don't know if you know how to read.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Surtur
Some versions of him would have trouble with the fly even with powers.

laughing

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Delta1938
Logan is still dead.

You're trying to be abhi junior? Really?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Cogito
Seriously, I really don't know if you know how to read.

What the hell are you talking about?

StiltmanFTW

Quote the right posters or don't do it at all.

Cogito
What the hell are you talking about?

Let me know when you recognize which of these quotes doesn't fit with the others

Don't be ridiculous.

Surtur

I like how you think that whenever someone sucks off Superman that they have any real say in when they stop.

Delta1938
You're trying to be abhi junior? Really?

Nope, just pointing out something.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/deal.gif

Delta1938

http://wanna-joke.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/fail-gif1.gif

Blue Area Vet
Quote the right posters or don't do it at all.

Man, I don't know how that happened, my bad. What's up with your bodyguard, though?

Blue Area Vet
Nope, just pointing out something.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/deal.gif

That you are a mere notch lower on the Superwank totem pole?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Surtur
I like how you think that whenever someone sucks off Superman that they have any real say in when they stop.

True, it's a compulsion. Luckily, Kal's super nut holding powers prevent them from being tommy gunned from the inside.

Delta1938
That you are a mere notch lower on the Superwank totem pole?

laughing Mad I took away your sandwich making privileges?

Blue Area Vet
laughing Mad I took away your sandwich making privileges?

laughing out loud You ****ing nerd, you crack yourself up. Change your red bikinis and run along, Abby light.

Delta1938
laughing out loud You ****ing nerd, you crack yourself up. Change your red bikinis and run along, Abby light.

If you think you're so clever, explain your sig pic. Or too much of a coward to?

Blue Area Vet
If you think you're so clever, explain your sig pic. Or too much of a coward to?

Why, are you Intellectually Disabled? That's one of the special education categories by the way. laughing out loud

riv6672
I always figured his sig was a take on flying an upside down flag as a sign of distress.

Delta1938
Why, are you Intellectually Disabled? That's one of the special education categories by the way. laughing out loud

So you are indeed not willing to tell why?

riv6672
Indeed.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by riv6672
I always figured his sig was a take on flying an upside down flag as a sign of distress.

More like an upside down crucifix for these super fanboy zealots' enjoyment.

Delta1938

The problem is, the inverted cross doesn't mean what people think.

http://www.catholic.com/blog/hector-molina/the-upside-down-cross-satanic-or-symbolic

It's used because it's said Peter had requested to be crucified upside down because he wasn't worthy to die the same way as Jesus. In fact, if it were a Satanic symbol, would be a tad odd the Pope has it in his chair.

http://www.traditioninaction.org/RevolutionPhotos/Images/084_InvertedCross03.jpg

For all intents and purposes, you've been inadvertently admitting you're not worthy of Superman. And this is to be expected by you.

carver9
Storm stomp.

riv6672
^^^shame on you. laughing out loud

http://www.catholic.com/blog/hector-molina/the-upside-down-cross-satanic-or-symbolic

It's used because it's said Peter had requested to be crucified upside down because he wasn't worthy to die the same way as Jesus. In fact, if it were a Satanic symbol, would be a tad odd the Pope has it in his chair.

http://www.traditioninaction.org/RevolutionPhotos/Images/084_InvertedCross03.jpg

For all intents and purposes, you've been inadvertently admitting you're not worthy of Superman. And this is to be expected by you.
You covered the meaning pretty well. When i read his response to me post i was thinking "dang, i'm gonna hate to tell him..."

Delta1938
^^^shame on you. laughing out loud

You covered the meaning pretty well. When i read his response to me post i was thinking "dang, i'm gonna hate to tell him..."

thumb up

The irony about him saying "for their enjoyment" is I actually have been enjoying BAV prove that ignorance is bliss.

Rao Kal El

Oh shit OWNED!!!

http://gif.co/tdBr.gif

Rao Kal El
thumb up

The irony about him saying "for their enjoyment" is I actually have been enjoying BAV prove that ignorance is bliss.

http://gif.co/v8tL.gif

Rao Kal El

http://gif.co/rxt2.gif

riv6672
thumb up

Well, a lot of folks probably dont know the real story behind the cross. I didnt till i was well into my 20s.

Surtur
In fact, if it were a Satanic symbol, would be a tad odd the Pope has it in his chair.

This sounds exactly like what a Satan possessed Pope would want us to think.

Nobody is worthy of Superman. Even Lois is a little twit not worthy of his greatness.

Hell Wonder Woman barely qualifies as being worthy enough to be in the same room with him. It's why Superman forces other characters to job to Wonder Woman so she looks more powerful than she really is and thus doesn't make Superman look bad for dating her.

Blue Area Vet
Well, a lot of folks probably dont know the real story behind the cross. I didnt till i was well into my 20s.

Have you ever seen a possession movie?

Blue Area Vet
thumb up

laughing out loud Nice spin, Delta the Baptist. No, that's not it, but you get an C for effort. Spoken like a true disciple.

Delta1938
laughing out loud Nice spin, Delta the Baptist. No, that's not it, but you get an C for effort. Spoken like a true disciple.

You having not even a half-assed attempt at defending your ignorance and incompetence(to make sure you had the slightest clue what the **** you were doing) proves you're broken. Now go make me a sandwich.

riv6672
Have you ever seen a possession movie?
I actually have a bit part in one.

Surtur

Your lack of knowledge about Satanic symbols should cause you to feel nothing but shame.

riv6672
It doesnt, as i'm always willing to learn.
Most people (like BaV, formerly me) only know the more popularly pushed version of the symbol.
Its like Thomas Edison. Most grow up thinking he was this saint like inventor, when he was anything but.
Live and learn.

Blue Area Vet
I actually have a bit part in one.

Hey riv, I don't mind replying to an honest inquiry. I gave my reason for the upside down symbol and here's why:

By inverting the primary symbol of Christianity, the upside-down cross has become popular within anti-religion groups and has appeared in films such as The Masque of the Red Death, Rosemary's Baby, Exorcist: The Beginning, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, Ghost, The Devil Inside, Paranormal Activity, Constantine, Devil, Phoonk, The Omen, The Conjuring, Omen, Annabelle, V/H/S: Viral and Gummo

- wiki

Now, the little white dog turd doesn't like it so he's trying to discredit the alternate modern meaning of the symbol by citing the historical context of the upside down crucifix. Once again, this little ass plug makes the assumption that A) I couldn't possibly know what his arrogant, superior acting acting knows, and B) he knows all there is to know about everything. Just like with topic of special education he brought up in which I have a graduate level cerfication, my father happens to be an ordained minister with a masters in theology from Vanderbilt and I tend to know just a little bit about Christianity. The two inch white turd told me nothing I didn't already know, but again I was able to school him on something. He should make my signature pic his avatar.

Blue Area Vet
You having not even a half-assed attempt at defending your ignorance and incompetence(to make sure you had the slightest clue what the **** you were doing) proves you're broken. Now go make me a sandwich.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Let me get this straight. You KNEW I didn't know the Biblical context of theach inverted crucifix, that's the claim you are making? You're really so butt hurt from the last time I schooled you you are fully prepared to make a complete fool of yourself ahead of time? laughing

Delta1938
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Let me get this straight. You KNEW I didn't know the Biblical context of theach inverted crucifix, that's the claim you are making? You're really so butt hurt from the last time I schooled you you are fully prepared to make a complete fool of yourself ahead of time? laughing

You schooled me? In your mind. You showed you didn't know what the **** you were talking about, like usual, and then even your quarter assed attempt at salvaging the situation, you failed. Your false bravado doesn't hide the fact that you're desperate.

Blue Area Vet
You schooled me? In your mind. You showed you didn't know what the **** you were talking about, like usual, and then even your quarter assed attempt at salvaging the situation, you failed. Your false bravado doesn't hide the fact that you're desperate.

laughing out loud

Well, let me try this one more time. Where's your evidence I didn't know the Biblical origin of the inverted cross. Nevermind the fact that I alone know why I made my signature pic and this is nothing more than a side debate. By your troll logic, I could claim you didn't know why we see the sky as blue, give the reason and then say I'm smarter than you. That's exactly what you did you Kal ball washer. Answer thr question or STFU.

-Pr-
Get back on topic.

riv6672
I believe Superman wins a majority here.

Delta1938
laughing out loud

Well, let me try this one more time. Where's your evidence I didn't know the Biblical origin of the inverted cross. Nevermind the fact that I alone know why I made my signature pic and this is nothing more than a side debate. By your troll logic, I could claim you didn't know why we see the sky as blue, give the reason and then say I'm smarter than you. That's exactly what you did you Kal ball washer. Answer thr question or STFU.

If you have to ask, you're proving my point. That is all.

Flyattractor
I haven't been paying attention to this thread....has it made the jump to Supes and Storm getting their sex on yet?

riv6672
Not yet.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I haven't been paying attention to this thread....has it made the jump to Supes and Storm getting their sex on yet?

I approve of this crack pairing.

Someone draw this up.

riv6672
Well, she IS totally screwed in this fight. No way she outfights Superman.

Flyattractor
She can hit his balls with some Hot Lightening!

Insane Titan
Superman utterly destroys storm.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Superman utterly destroys storm.

They have no powers here.

Superman can't win this fight.

riv6672
laughing

That was some weak cheerleading.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.