Rate them in h2h skill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman

Martian Manhunter
Cyborg
Flash Barry
GL Hal
Aquaman

Outside the Trinity, which of the JLAs classic membership is best at straight up fighting?

AlmightyKfish
J'onn probably?

Purely by the fact none of them have particularly good chops but J'onn is far far older and more experienced than any of them.

h1a8
AM

leonidas
i think arthur would own everyone here badly, including jonn. it's arthur then who cares cuz they all pretty much suck imo.

Cogito
Originally posted by leonidas
i think arthur would own everyone here badly, including jonn. it's arthur then who cares cuz they all pretty much suck imo.

thumb up

Though this is not to say Arthur is anything special in MA. He's fine, nothing much more than that.

deathslash
1. Aquaman (he's a trained warrior and h2h is his sort of bread and butter)
2. Hal (he at least has some training from people like john and he has a bit of military training thrown in too)
3.cyborg (street fighting, boxing, and probably downloaded another fighting style or two)
4. Manhunter (I can only assume that he has some level of training)
5. Flash (no real skill to speak of)

DarkSaint85
Only Future Barry has any skill (trained under Lady Shiva).

Otherwise, he's the lowest here.

1.AM
2. Hal
3. MM
4. Cyborg
5. Barry

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by deathslash
1. Aquaman (he's a trained warrior and h2h is his sort of bread and butter)
2. Hal (he at least has some training from people like john and he has a bit of military training thrown in too)
3.cyborg (street fighting, boxing, and probably downloaded another fighting style or two)
4. Manhunter (I can only assume that he has some level of training)
5. Flash (no real skill to speak of)

If versions don't matter I'd like to add that Future Flash has h2h training,

Most of Arthur's fights are armed so we don't see much hand to hand but he did really well against Diana, he's disarmed Cheshire when holding back, As well as took down Atlantis most skilled warriors.

leonidas
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
If versions don't matter I'd like to add that Future Flash has h2h training,

Most of Arthur's fights are armed so we don't see much hand to hand but he did really well against Diana, he's disarmed Cheshire when holding back, As well as took down Atlantis most skilled warriors.
yeah. all those are reasons why i'd say he is well above the others here. not saying he's batman, but i'd rate him as pretty competent, especially compared to these others.

riv6672
No future Flash, but other than thst thanks for the lists. thumb up

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah. all those are reasons why i'd say he is well above the others here. not saying he's batman, but i'd rate him as pretty competent, especially compared to these others.

I could second that, I'd add though it tends to be that Batman can throw physical strikes that harm characters way above his physical pay grade so him and Val are pretty comparable in that regard.

That said Wonder Woman and Aquaman tend to harm physically stronger characters as well via punches and kicks but the physical disparity isn't as extreme, Skill Aquaman has showings but unlike Wonder Woman it's never really stressed that he's skilled,

Angel Watching
Aquaman above all them, but nothing masterful.

riv6672
So Aquaman's on top and Flash is on the bottom.
The rest are academic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.