Supreme Court blocks Obama Immigration Plan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MS Warehouse
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/23/supreme-court-blocks-obama-immigration-plan.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Discuss

Surtur
Awesome, just awesome. It's nice to see the right thing being done in this country every now and then.

But damn people were crying over this. So is this just what we do now? Act like a child when something doesn't go our way?

MS Warehouse
I'm looking the constitutional decision made by the Justices, which appears to be the right one.

Surtur
Simple question: if this had passed would the illegals of been allowed to vote in the upcoming election?

Surtur
Also it says that even though these programs were supposed to be on hold until this vote that some attorneys did give people work permits or whatever and now a judge is saying anyone who did that has to take ethics courses and the attorney general needs to verify someone is overseeing it.

Bwahahahahahaha. Today must be an awesome day to be a democrat. Oh shit the van driver in the Freddie Gray case was found not guilty lol. Some democrats probably need to be put on suicide watch after today.

SquallX
It's good to know that were still being looked after by some of our politicians.

Surtur
Originally posted by SquallX
It's good to know that were still being looked after by some of our politicians.

Yep, the only somewhat depressing thing is the fact the vote wasn't 8-0, but 4-4. We were one vote away from saying our president can essentially say "f*ck the constitution".

I want him impeached if deportations do not begin.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Surtur
Simple question: if this had passed would the illegals of been allowed to vote in the upcoming election?

Illegals are allowed to vote in some local elections and hold public office, look no further then California.

Also in California illegals are allowed to get drivers licenses and when you get a license you are automatically registered to vote as well.

Even though the Supreme cout blocked Obama's plan it really doesn't do anything about illegal immigrants.

And illegals are able to sign up for medi-cal if they qualify. So I'm not seeing any progress in the area of illegal immigrants.

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
Illegals are allowed to vote in some local elections and hold public office, look no further then California.

Also in California illegals are allowed to get drivers licenses and when you get a license you are automatically registered to vote as well.

Even though the Supreme cout blocked Obama's plan it really doesn't do anything about illegal immigrants.

And illegals are able to sign up for medi-cal if they qualify. So I'm not seeing any progress in the area of illegal immigrants.

Wait there are known illegals that hold public office? So we are paying for the salaries of some illegals? Wow.

They can also get a drivers license and sign up for medical. Wtf..why are we rewarding criminals? Why are we giving illegals even more of an incentive to come here? That doesn't make any sense. That is like if I find out I have mice in the house and instead of laying out mouse traps with cheese on them..I just lay out cheese and nothing else.

Surtur
Things are just getting out of hand. We quite literally had to get our SUPREME COURT involved in order to decide whether or not people should be obliged to follow the law lol. This is how backwards we have become.

I realize if Hilary wins the woman will probably try to reverse this, but at least she won't get to count on these millions of illegal votes for her, which is course why she most likely wanted this. I bet if the courts ruled they could stay but were not allowed to vote in the 2016 election democrats would throw a hissy fit.

snowdragon
And Obama has already said he isn't looking to enforce the law on certain segments.

Really he has been terrible in regards to illegal immigrants and his policies. Right down to the manipulation of his deportation numbers.

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
And Obama has already said he isn't looking to enforce the law on certain segments.

You mean he actually came out and said he isn't looking to enforce the law, but only with certain segments? I take "segments" to mean "races".

I don't see how anyone can respect a person like this. Why is racism okay as long as it's not done against minorities?

I want him removed from office if he doesn't begin to deport people.

Our courts DID uphold a ruling that basically says it's okay to factor in race when public colleges are deciding who to accept. Gee more racism.

snowdragon
No he said that the people he attempted to allow to stay would be in a low category of enforcement.

Surtur
We all need to remember that our president whines over illegal immigrants and people not wanting them, but he has no problems with government sanctioned racism, which is exactly what affirmative action really is.

I'd love to ask Obama why he thinks some forms of racism are okay and other forms are not. Why combat racism with racism? I would love to ask him why he thinks it's okay to fight fire with fire when it comes to racism, but his stance on guns doesn't really employ such a tactic.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Cry baby Obama

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/23/supreme-court-blocks-obama-immigration-plan.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.