Orlando Shooting "Revenge", not Terrorism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
So according to the apparent lover of the shooter, he acted out of self-loathing and essentially homophobia. Key excerpt:

Omar Mateen, the Muslim gunman who committed the Pulse nightclub massacre in Orlando, was "100 percent" gay and bore a grudge against Latino men because he felt used by them, according to a man who says he was his lover for two months.

"I've cried like you have no idea. But the thing that makes me want to tell the truth is that he didn't do it for terrorism. In my opinion he did it for revenge," he told Univision Noticias anchor Maria Elena Salinas in an exclusive interview in English and Spanish on Tuesday.

He said Mateen was angry and upset after a man he had sex with later revealed he was infected with the HIV virus.

Asked why he decided to come forward with his story, he said: "It's my responsibility as a citizen of the United States and a gay man."

http://www.univision.com/univision-news/united-states/orlando-massacre-was-revenge-not-terrorism-says-man-who-claims-he-was-gunmans-lover

So I guess this wasn't a terrorist attack first and foremost after all. mmm Thoughts?

Surtur
Why did you say "I guess this wasn't a terrorist attack after all" as if the opinion of his gay lover really proves anything?

As for my thoughts..my thoughts are: okay? His gay lover is entitled to say whatever he wants. It doesn't magically erase what the killer said on his phone call to the cops, which didn't really mention revenge or HIV.

Beniboybling
I said first and foremost friend, and unless you think he's lying I don't see what your trying to say. erm

Nibedicus
Even if the story was true, I can get the revenge part. But homophobia? It doesn't look like he's homophobic at all. It doesn't even look like he ashamed of his homosexuality (based on what you've posted anyway).

More like someone who was just really mad that he was used and discarded.

At best, it looks like he was racist against latinos.

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I said first and foremost friend, and unless you think he's lying I don't see what your trying to say. erm

Why does he have to be lying? It would be disturbing if he was lying because it would mean he was lying to try to draw attention away from the Islam aspect of this. Rather I just think he is wrong. Like I said the shooter made no mention of anything this person is claiming.

Beniboybling
Because he supports his opinion with what the shooter apparently himself said? The guy said he was going to make them pay, then shot 50 gay people, make the connection. erm

@Nibedicus, that's one way of looking at it, but considering the drasticness of his action and him supposedly adopting radical Islamic views I can't help but feel homophobia was involved.

Robtard
So it is looking more and more like it wasn't "Islamic terrorism", guy had rage and suspected he might have contracted HIV.

LoL at all the reactionaries like TI who were the first to cry the ISIS card before knowing more.

blair85
If this guy is Marteen's close friend, he might not believe that he could or would do something like that. So, for this guy, it has to be something else. And this is the reason that just makes sense to him. Despite evidence otherwise.

riv6672
He's saying dont believe everything you read, guy.

Evaluate all the information, consider the source(s), think about things objectively, form a viable opinion. And dont troll like a 12 year old (complete with cute little mmm ) with his first unsupervised hour on a computer.

Beniboybling
Lmao

SquallX
Originally posted by Robtard
So it is looking more and more like it wasn't "Islamic terrorism", guy had rage and suspected he might have contracted HIV.

LoL at all the reactionaries like TI who were the first to cry the ISIS card before knowing more.

Punch you face!

You're an ignorant **** by typing this shit and actually believing it. The ******* that killed those 50 innocent people called the police and mentioned both ISIS and the Boston bombing. Yet you're coming here and try spinning this bullshit story and making light out of it.

News ****ing flash, the bastard was a ****ing terrorist that killed 50 people and injured even more. If there is a Hell, i hope the bastard and all the ignorant ****s that defends him to burn there for all of ****ing eternity.

NewGuy01
This really boils down to the same thing as every discussion on the matter does. While I myself am tired of hearing about it from both sides, liberals in particular are desperately trying to make this about anything other than can-do-no-wrong-islam, when islam was clearly involved. At the very least, the shooter was influenced by religious pressure from his father, and I think it probably goes further than just that.

Why do people think he killed 50 people, and claimed it was in the name of ISIS? So that people would hate his islamic dad or something?

Beniboybling
I imagine a middle ground can be established, and that these various motives are interlinked.

Nibedicus
@Nibedicus, that's one way of looking at it, but considering the drasticness of his action and him supposedly adopting radical Islamic views I can't help but feel homophobia was involved.

How? How was homophobia involved here? If the story is true, then this is literally the farthest thing from homophobia you can possibly find anywhere ever.

It's literally a gay man killing because he got spurned/used by other gay men. He wasn't fearful or hateful towards being gay. He loved being gay. He loved gay men. They just didn't love him back.

Saying this is homophobic is like saying ISIS is Islamophobic.

That is, if the story is true.

Surtur
Because he supports his opinion with what the shooter apparently himself said? The guy said he was going to make them pay, then shot 50 gay people, make the connection. erm

We have no reason to believe his opinion is the correct one. Saying "he told me he had HIV" doesn't mean the person ever said anything about HIV. Or maybe he did and this person is trying to use that as an excuse. A lot of times people don't want to admit someone they cared about is a monster.

Lol@ you acting like this unsubstantiated claim by the gay lover overrides the claims the killer himself made. Is that a joke?

I imagine a middle ground can be established, and that these various motives are interlinked.

That isn't what people who believe this story want though man. Or at least the majority of people who believe it(I'm not saying you are in that category). They do not want a middle ground, they want any excuse to say this had nothing to do with Islam lol. If there is a middle ground with this then they absolutely can't say that.

The killer flat out talked about his motives in a phone call. You could say the killer lied, but then we have no reason to believe if he told his friend he was pissed over possibly getting HIV that he was being any more truthful there.

Then as if we just entered the Twilight Zone, people bash one poster for being "reactionary" in assuming this was terrorism while at the same time being reactionary themselves the moment they hear "his gay lover totally says it wasn't terrorism".

Robtard
Originally posted by SquallX
Punch you face!

You're an ignorant **** by typing this shit and actually believing it. The ******* that killed those 50 innocent people called the police and mentioned both ISIS and the Boston bombing. Yet you're coming here and try spinning this bullshit story and making light out of it.

News ****ing flash, the bastard was a ****ing terrorist that killed 50 people and injured even more. If there is a Hell, i hope the bastard and all the ignorant ****s that defends him to burn there for all of ****ing eternity.

Wow, a full blown meltdown.

There's apparently no links to this guy and a terrorist organization like ISIS. Sorry if the facts ruin it for you.

Who's defending this murderer? The knee-jerkery is astounding.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur

Lol@ you acting like this unsubstantiated claim by the gay lover overrides the claims the killer himself made. Is that a joke?

Authorities so far have not been able to find any concrete ties connecting this guy to ISIS or another terrorist group. Unless you have some new info?

Surtur

There's apparently no links to this guy and a terrorist organization. Sorry if the facts ruin it for you.

Who's defending this guy? The knee-jerkery is astounding.

You don't need to be in an actual terrorist organization to commit an act of terror. So there haven't been any facts to show this wasn't Islamic terrorism.

Authorities so far have not been able to find any concrete ties connecting this guy to ISIS or another terrorist group. Unless you have some new info?

Like I said, you actually do not need to belong to a specific group to commit an act of terror. I personally do not think he was a legit member, I think when he said he did it for ISIS it didn't mean he did it on the specific orders of ISIS.

The fact is he shouted out some terrorist groups as the reasons for his motivation for this attack.

Robtard
LoL, prove a negative. "It's Islamic terrorism unless proven otherwise!".

You need to decide and pick one. Going on a murder spree is an act of terror, period. The angle being used that is looking less and less is that it was specifically "Islamic terrorism".

As noted before, he pledged allegiance over the phone to 9-11 with terrorist groups that happen to be in conflict with each other, so it seems like he was ranting like a lunatic. If he had pledged allegiance to France on the phone, would we say "he was a French terrorist"? No, we would not.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem labeling "Islamic terrorism" when it actually is. Just looking less and less with this guy the more info that is learned.

Surtur
LoL, prove a negative. "It's Islamic terrorism unless proven otherwise!".

You need to decide and pick one. Going on a murder spree is an act of terror, period. The angle being used that is looking less and less is that it was specifically "Islamic terrorism".

As noted before, he pledged allegiance over the phone to 9-11 with terrorist groups that happen to be in conflict with each other, so it seems like he was ranting like a lunatic. So if he had pledged allegiance to France on the phone, would we say "he was a French terrorist"? No, we would not.

Yes I know the groups are in conflict with each other. Which is why I think he was just shouting out the names of various terrorist groups he hoped to impress with his act of terror.

I don't think he was in any of these groups, but I do think Islam is at the root of this. Now if you choose to believe Islam had zero to do with this..that is fine, but the story in this article didn't even come close to proving that.

You might as well accept the fact that we'll never truly know 100% why he did what he did. You also might as well accept a majority of people will believe Islam played at least some part in this.

BlackJackal
So we are to anecdotal evidence from this guy on Univision. This is disturbing, not only did the guy say he did it in the name of Isis, he pledged alliance to the current ISIS leader. Secondly, the wife was and is an accomplice. Thirdly, taking this guy at his word is humorous at best because there have been tons of people here have refused to accept confessions of people who said they had gay affairs with Obama. All one has to do is Google "obama gay past/lovers" and you will see all the people who came forward. So I am very confused why this mans homosexual account is believed, but the ones who had sex with Obama are not accepted.

Robtard
Yes I know the groups are in conflict with each other. Which is why I think he was just shouting out the names of various terrorist groups he hoped to impress with his act of terror.

I don't think he was in any of these groups, but I do think Islam is at the root of this. Now if you choose to believe Islam had zero to do with this..that is fine, but the story in this article didn't even come close to proving that.

You might as well accept the fact that we'll never truly know 100% why he did what he did. You also might as well accept a majority of people will believe Islam played at least some part in this. As I said above, I have no problem labeling "Islamic terrorism" when it actually is. Just looking less and less with this guy the more info that is learned.

Doesn't mean it can't be multiple reasons, but just Islam seems like a stretch.

BlackJackal
So since you believe this mans testimony.

Then we must also believe this mans detailed account of Obamas homosexual past with his lover.

aF8MsYm5v-g

Robtard
What does Obama's sex life have to do with the Orlando shooter? Seems like you're trying to derail.

BlackJackal
On the contrary, it just goes to show the double standard. Do you believe Obama is a homosexual after this mans detailed accounts of Obamas sexual and illicit drug abuse?

Surtur
As I said above, I have no problem labeling "Islamic terrorism" when it actually is. Just looking less and less with this guy the more info that is learned.

Doesn't mean it can't be multiple reasons, but just Islam seem like a stretch.

With your last line you at least seem to acknowledge Islam most likely did play some part in this, but some people want to just stick their heads in the sand and pretend it didn't factor in at all. I'm sure his homosexuality played some part. Actually scratch that, we have no evidence he was even homosexual. So I should say that his bi-sexuality probably played a part. IMO it was not simply just "dude wanted revenge because he thought he might of had aids".

Would you agree with me if I said that normally when a muslim murders a bunch of people 9 times out of 10 their religion played some part?

Robtard
Originally posted by BlackJackal
On the contrary, it just goes to show the double standard. Do you believe Obama is a homosexual after this mans detailed accounts of Obamas sexual and illicit drug abuse? It just show that you're at least a bit of a moron. I couldn't care less about Obama's sex life, gay or otherwise; thinking about two men having sex also doesn't interest me. Feel free to ponder on Obama having gay sex all you like, but it's completely off topic here. So go away and stop trying to derail

BlackJackal
I believe you are the brain trust here, you accept one evidence as fact of homosexuality and dismiss the other as non carving. So why do you care about this mans sexuality but not the presidents? Since you have to resort to ad hominem insults, I kindly accept your concession that you cannot form a reasonable counter arguement. You also saying its off topic means nothing. Just because you deem something off topic does not make it so. I am comparing two different homosexual stories and how you easily swallow one, and dismiss the other.

Robtard
With your last line you at least seem to acknowledge Islam most likely did play some part in this, but some people want to just stick their heads in the sand and pretend it didn't factor in at all. I'm sure his homosexuality played some part. Actually scratch that, we have no evidence he was even homosexual. So I should say that his bi-sexuality probably played a part. IMO it was not simply just "dude wanted revenge because he thought he might of had aids".

Would you agree with me if I said that normally when a muslim murders a bunch of people 9 times out of 10 their religion played some part?

Well sure, revulsion of homosexuality seems to usually stem from religion and this man was a Muslim. Would be careless to ignore. But as noted, the more and more that comes out, it leads to believe that Islam wasn't the main and in the very least not sole cause.

We do have decent evidence he was gay (or at least bi), he used apps targeted at finding gay male sex partners and he apparently texted pictures of his penis to other men. Sure, not 100% "he's gay!, but to ignore the pieces would be as foolish in ignoring his religion.

Honestly, it just seems like you're making up numbers. I really can't verify or deny that.

Robtard
Originally posted by BlackJackal
I believe you are the brain trust here, you accept one evidence as fact of homosexuality and dismiss the other as non carving. So why do you care about this mans sexuality but not the presidents? Since you have to resort to ad hominem insults, I kindly accept your concession that you cannot form a reasonable counter arguement. You also saying its off topic means nothing. Just because you deem something off topic does not make it so. I am comparing two different homosexual stories and how you easily swallow one, and dismiss the other.

Because the topic is the Orlando shooter and his sexuality could have played a part in the massacre. ie, it's on topic.

But please, continue to yell "Obama is gay!" while touching yourself.

BlackJackal
I guess it's to hard for simple minded people to understand why he could possibly be using those apps. Did you ever possibly think in that "large brain" of yours he could have used it to target people? Like could that have possibly be out of the scope to kill people?

You take all this circumstantial and anecdotal evidence as fact, while dismissing the claims about Obama homosexual past.

Surtur
Well sure, revulsion of homosexuality seems to usually stem from religion and this man was a Muslim. Would be careless to ignore. But as noted, the more and more that comes out, it leads to believe that Islam wasn't the main and in the very least not sole cause.

We do have decent evidence he was gay (or at least bi), he used apps targeted at finding gay male sex partners and he apparently texted pictures of his penis to other men. Sure, not 100% "he's gay!, but to ignore the pieces would be as foolish in ignoring his religion.

Honestly, it just seems like you're making up numbers. I really can't verify or deny that.

I did make up that number, I wasn't trying to say that was the specific number just that IMO a majority of the time religion plays a part, so let me rephrase: do you think a majority of the time when a muslim goes on a murder spree that religion played a role? I'm not asking you to verify it, I don't want you to say it's 100% fact, I'm asking for your opinion.

BlackJackal
Because the topic is the Orlando shooter and his sexuality could have played a part in the massacre. ie, it's on topic.

But please, continue to yell "Obama is gay!" while touching yourself.

I would advise you to keep yelling "Omar is gay!" While doing the same.

Robtard
I did make up that number, I wasn't trying to say that was the specific number just that IMO a majority of the time religion plays a part, so let me rephrase: do you think a majority of the time when a muslim goes on a murder spree that religion played a role? I'm not asking you to verify it, I don't want you to say it's 100% fact, I'm asking for your opinion. The ones we hear about, likely.

But how many Muslims murder say their wives, a hated co-worker, in robbing someone, revenge etc that we don't hear about because they're small local stories where religion could have played no part?

BlackJackal
Please continue to keep yelling "Omar is gay" while touching yourself, dude.

Surtur
The ones we hear about likely.

But how many Muslims murder say their wives, a hated co-worker, in robbing someone, revenge etc that we don't hear about because they're small local stories where religion could have played no part?

Yeah but those examples you just used aren't killing spree's though. I have found that terrorists usually prefer to attack in a way that they kill multiple victims as opposed to just a specific person who wronged them.

I suppose one could argue we don't hear about these stories because it doesn't fit into a certain narrative, but then that is nothing new IMO. It's the same reason the media rarely reports on stories where guns save lives, etc. So if you're saying the media is bias I would agree 100%. They have incredible bias on a variety of subjects.

Robtard
Yeah but those examples you just used aren't killing spree's though. I have found that terrorists usually prefer to attack in a way that they kill multiple victims as opposed to just a specific person who wronged them.

I suppose one could argue we don't hear about these stories because it doesn't fit into a certain narrative, but then that is nothing new IMO. It's the same reason the media rarely reports on stories where guns save lives, etc. So if you're saying the media is bias I would agree 100%. They have incredible bias on a variety of subjects.

So more than two?

Not really saying "media bias", just smaller stories, especially overseas don't make national news here.

But sure, 9/11, San Bernadino, Paris attacks etc, all Islamic terrorism. Never argued otherwise.

Surtur
Yes, I think when it tends to be many victims, especially victims the person doesn't even really know..it's usually religion playing a part.

BlackJackal
So no confirmations of him being homosexual other then a debunked media source, who was caught staging shots and runs a deep left political agenda. We also have no confirmation of this "source" is even telling the truth. Yet people are going to accept it as facts.

Robtard
Yes, I think when it tends to be many victims, especially victims the person doesn't even really know..it's usually religion playing a part.

And by "religion" I assume you mean "Islam"?

SquallX

There's apparently no links to this guy and a terrorist organization like ISIS. Sorry if the facts ruin it for you.

Who's defending this murderer? The knee-jerkery is astounding.

Because there's still moron like you that denies truth if they don't fit in you're imaginary world.

Adam_PoE

Actually, we do not. Those claims are still being investigated by the FBI, but at this time, the agency does not believe they are credible. They believe he may have used dating apps to identify targets and/or he may have visited the nightclub before hand to case the establishment, but they do not suspect he was actually gay. He is natural born American citizen whose father is a tacit supporter of Al-Qaeda, and he was likely radicalized in this country.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Actually, we do not. Those claims are still being investigated by the FBI, but at this time, the agency does not believe they are credible. They believe he may have used dating apps to identify targets and/or he may have visited the nightclub before hand to case the establishment, but they do not suspect he was actually gay. He is natural born American citizen whose father is a tacit supporter of Al-Qaeda, and he was likely radicalized in this country.

Yes, all those men who claimed to be with this guy are clearly lying. I know you desperately want this to be homophobia but it looks like something else.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Yes, all those men who claimed to be with this guy are clearly lying. I know you desperately want this to be homophobia but it looks like something else.

All those men? Thus far, only one man is claiming to have had sex with him; over 20 clandestine encounters at the same hotel no less. The FBI already interviewed him. They didn't find his story credible, so why should anyone else?

Adam_PoE
Federal officials: No evidence gunman used gay apps, looked at gay porn, had boyfriends

"Federal investigators have scoured Omar Mateen's laptop computer, cell phone and the trail of communications he left behind and so far have found no evidence that he led a secret gay life . . . They've also reviewed the electronic devices of men who said they'd communicated with him on gay dating apps and so far have found no link. . . . Investigators have not stopped following leads about Mateen's reported interest in gay clubs and gay men, but federal officials reported Thursday that they've found no photographs, text messages, smart phone apps or gay pornography that suggest Mateen was gay or was trying to find a gay lover."

Surtur
So in other words, not a single thing has occurred to make us think Islam played zero part in this.

Robtard

Fair enough, last I read it implied that those claims were fairly concrete.

BlackJackal
It seems like the left cannot net a major victory right now.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Punch you face!

News ****ing flash, the bastard was a ****ing terrorist that killed 50 people and injured even more. If there is a Hell, i hope the bastard and all the ignorant ****s that defends him to burn there for all of ****ing eternity. laughing out loud

Van Hohenheim
Well let's face it. Most republicans can't complain about this one. A muslim kills a bunch of gay people and then dies/is killed. Two birds with one stone. Secretly I believe they admire the muslim a little.

Surtur
Originally posted by Van Hohenheim
Well let's face it. Most republicans can't complain about this one. A muslim kills a bunch of gay people and then dies/is killed. Two birds with one stone. Secretly I believe they admire the muslim a little.

Why wouldn't they admire the muslim? He can commit an act of Islamic terror and have our president bend over backwards to avoid even applying the proper label to this. It's become taboo to give things the proper label. Unless of course it's white on black crime, we label that immediately. I am sure that is just a coincidence though.

I would think anyone would love to be able to commit a crime and then have some dipshit run in and blame everyone but the person who actually committed the crime. The democrats would LOVE that shit lol. It would give them an epic boner, they live for deflecting blame. It's super cute...like the time my cat got flour all over her face! Sooo cute.

Van Hohenheim
Why wouldn't they admire the muslim? He can commit an act of Islamic terror and have our president bend over backwards to avoid even applying the proper label to this. It's become taboo to give things the proper label. Unless of course it's white on black crime, we label that immediately. I am sure that is just a coincidence though.

I would think anyone would love to be able to commit a crime and then have some dipshit run in and blame everyone but the person who actually committed the crime. The democrats would LOVE that shit lol. It would give them an epic boner, they live for deflecting blame. It's super cute...like the time my cat got flour all over her face! Sooo cute.
I see somethings never change, you still have that nasty Martyr Complex.

And again WTF. Half the time I have no idea what you're making reference to.

Flyattractor

Gotta Love it when someone spouts off with thier SJW PC Inspirered RightPhobia-incuced hatreds.

Ho is a RIGHTCIST@

MS Warehouse
This van child is funny. He comes in kicking and screaming like an infant, then is surprised with the responses.

Surtur
I see somethings never change, you still have that nasty Martyr Complex.

And again WTF. Half the time I have no idea what you're making reference to.

It's almost like you have this weird split personality and you sometimes apparently just forget the things you say. You apparently forgot how you came into this thread.

I also hate to break this to you, but having a problem with the hypocrisy that is practiced by some in this country is not a "Martyr Complex" it's..well, it's having a problem with hypocrisy.

If you don't know what I am referencing then perhaps you should go gain a little bit more knowledge about what happened? Like, for instance, how Obama reacted to this tragedy and who he ended up trying to blame for it. But I can already tell by your attitude you're the type who'd have zero problem with the asinine things that come out of his mouth. Or maybe you will? Maybe common sense will prevail and you'll post a rant about Obama calling him an idiot every other sentence.

BlackJackal

Interesting, you "knee jerked" and was wrong while claiming others were wrong which was a false accusation and claim. Are you a political troll like Sin?

Time-Immemorial

Embarrassing and cowardly.

Time-Immemorial

Federal officials: No evidence gunman used gay apps, looked at gay porn, had boyfriends

"Federal investigators have scoured Omar Mateen's laptop computer, cell phone and the trail of communications he left behind and so far have found no evidence that he led a secret gay life . . . They've also reviewed the electronic devices of men who said they'd communicated with him on gay dating apps and so far have found no link. . . . Investigators have not stopped following leads about Mateen's reported interest in gay clubs and gay men, but federal officials reported Thursday that they've found no photographs, text messages, smart phone apps or gay pornography that suggest Mateen was gay or was trying to find a gay lover."

Total embarrassment for Rob. Doubt he comes back after this. Talk shit about people while they gone and end up getting owned by your own party affiliation. I own you all.

Time-Immemorial

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
So according to the apparent lover of the shooter, he acted out of self-loathing and essentially homophobia. Key excerpt:

Omar Mateen, the Muslim gunman who committed the Pulse nightclub massacre in Orlando, was "100 percent" gay and bore a grudge against Latino men because he felt used by them, according to a man who says he was his lover for two months.

"I've cried like you have no idea. But the thing that makes me want to tell the truth is that he didn't do it for terrorism. In my opinion he did it for revenge," he told Univision Noticias anchor Maria Elena Salinas in an exclusive interview in English and Spanish on Tuesday.

He said Mateen was angry and upset after a man he had sex with later revealed he was infected with the HIV virus.

Asked why he decided to come forward with his story, he said: "It's my responsibility as a citizen of the United States and a gay man."

http://www.univision.com/univision-news/united-states/orlando-massacre-was-revenge-not-terrorism-says-man-who-claims-he-was-gunmans-lover

So I guess this wasn't a terrorist attack first and foremost after all. mmm Thoughts?

Deceitful media story vs FBI Investigation.

laughing out loud

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/pulse-orlando-nightclub-shooting/os-orlando-nightclub-shooting-gay-evidence-lacking-20160623-story.html

Surtur
What is this I'm hearing about them editing the 911 phone call this radical Islamic terrorist made? Surely it wasn't like..editing out stuff about Islam or something, right?

As for the article showing the FBI has found zero evidence the guy was gay..I think one of the comments someone posted on that article was spot on:

"So, let me get this straight: the only "federal official" who is convinced this tragedy resulted from Mateen's latent homosexuality is Barack Obama?"

Time-Immemorial
That was so last week bro, where have you been? So much stuff going on I can't even post it fast enough. Meanwhile the left has just walked away in pure terror of the next thing they are going to lose.

Flyattractor

"So, let me get this straight: the only "federal official" who is convinced this tragedy resulted from Mateen's latent homosexuality is Barack Obama?"

Who better?

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
That was so last week bro, where have you been? So much stuff going on I can't even post it fast enough. Meanwhile the left has just walked away in pure terror of the next thing they are going to lose.

What specifically did they edit out? I remember hearing about it, but thinking it must of been a joke because I didn't think they'd go as far as to edit out stuff about Islam. Assuming that is what they edited. Also who did the editing?

Time-Immemorial
They edited out him saying "I pledge Allegiance to ISIS." Then reversed this decision because of public outcry.

Time-Immemorial
The whole thing is a nightmare and they are trying to cover this up as quickly as possible. They failed because this is not going away.

Time-Immemorial
FBI: No evidence that Omar Mateen had gay lovers

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/06/fbi-no-evidence-that-mateen-had-gay-affairs.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-no-evidence-that-omar-mateen-had-gay-lovers-2016-6?r=UK&IR=T

Surtur
They edited out him saying "I pledge Allegiance to ISIS." Then reversed this decision because of public outcry.

On whose orders did they edit it out?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/06/fbi-no-evidence-that-mateen-had-gay-affairs.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-no-evidence-that-omar-mateen-had-gay-lovers-2016-6?r=UK&IR=T

It's almost like his mysterious "gay lover" might not of been telling us the truth. I'm glad the FBI stepped in to clear this up because prior to that I was ready to accept this anonymous man's word over the word of the actual killer.

Time-Immemorial
On whose orders did they edit it out?

It's almost like his mysterious "gay lover" might not of been telling us the truth. I'm glad the FBI stepped in to clear this up because prior to that I was ready to accept this anonymous man's word over the word of the actual killer.

Obamas and Lynches orders.

Remember this?

Surtur
Yes in hindsight he probably should have not been so reactionary to the "he is gay and might of had HIV" claims.

Time-Immemorial

He suffers from Reverse wreckage.

Stigma

Great find thumb up

The FBI has found no evidence that the gunman who left 49 people dead in an Orlando nightclub had gay lovers or used gay dating apps

That seals the deal tbh.

Omar was most probably a radical Muslim terrorist. Hopefully the West will deal with this vile and brutal ideology. thumb up

Time-Immemorial

Lol at the reactionaries like yourself who were the first to cry it was not terrorism, and then peddled to "he was gay" only to find out, you were so wrong, how embarrassing.

quanchi112
Lol at the reactionaries like yourself who were the first to cry it was not terrorism, and then peddled to "he was gay" only to find out, you were so wrong, how embarrassing. Profiled for all time. You really shut him down.

Surtur
I mean on one hand Robs overall point holds some merit. In all seriousness it is usually best to wait on information. But on the other hand..we should not be so bitterly opposed to certain theories merely because they reveal uncomfortable truths. On top of that if our initial assessment of why something happened was wrong we need to be ready to admit that(not that people refuse to admit it).

We need to be unafraid to discuss a problem if a problem actually exists. Are you afraid to discuss aids or climate change? Likewise we need to stop being afraid to call a spade a spade. We also need to stop worrying that people will be upset over the application of a proper label..as it must be recognized a sane rational individual would have no just cause for such anger.

Time-Immemorial
He had no point, he was wrong as wrong. All he was trying to do was try and talk while I was away. Ended up backfiring horribly.

Time-Immemorial

Embarrassing.

Petrus
Originally posted by Stigma
Great find thumb up

The FBI has found no evidence that the gunman who left 49 people dead in an Orlando nightclub had gay lovers or used gay dating apps

That seals the deal tbh.

Omar was most probably a radical Muslim terrorist. Hopefully the West will deal with this vile and brutal ideology. thumb up

smile

Van Hohenheim
It's almost like you have this weird split personality and you sometimes apparently just forget the things you say. You apparently forgot how you came into this thread.

I also hate to break this to you, but having a problem with the hypocrisy that is practiced by some in this country is not a "Martyr Complex" it's..well, it's having a problem with hypocrisy.

If you don't know what I am referencing then perhaps you should go gain a little bit more knowledge about what happened? Like, for instance, how Obama reacted to this tragedy and who he ended up trying to blame for it. But I can already tell by your attitude you're the type who'd have zero problem with the asinine things that come out of his mouth. Or maybe you will? Maybe common sense will prevail and you'll post a rant about Obama calling him an idiot every other sentence.
But I dislike Obama...
And I still don't know WTF you're talking about.

Surtur
Okay well, I don't know what else to say.

Surtur
I liked this discussion about Islam:

Qdidq-FxWCk

I especially like his response when asked about if his talking about Islam in general will make moderates go over to the radical way of thinking.

Also if you watch the video take notice at the way the host phrases the questions though. I love how each time he tried to throw this question at Milo and just got utterly f*cking owned with the response.

AsbestosFlaygon
Liberals using the homosexuality excuse to cover up the terrorism agenda.

Van Hohenheim
I liked this discussion about Islam:

Qdidq-FxWCk

I especially like his response when asked about if his talking about Islam in general will make moderates go over to the radical way of thinking.

Also if you watch the video take notice at the way the host phrases the questions though. I love how each time he tried to throw this question at Milo and just got utterly f*cking owned with the response.
>Says gay people shouldn't get special treatment (guy in video)
>Wants an entire religion banned from the western world because they don't approve of their sexual desires.

>Says guns should be allowed in safe-zones
>Says guns shouldn't be allowed in a safe-zone
>Hints that guns wouldn't be a problem in the safe-zone he previously found extreme to say guns should be allowed in.

This guy is a tool.

Surter do you think guns should be allowed in bars (safe-zones)?

Surtur
Of course you think he is a tool. Just like the whiny college kids who can't stand him so much they throw a hissy fit whenever he speaks.

I also don't think there are "safe zones". Is there an invisible barrier that negates guns from working in these places? Tons of shootings happen in safe zones, stop calling them f*cking safe zones when they are not by any means safe. Just call them places where all law abiding citizens will be unarmed.

Show me when a criminal with a gun has seen this and gone "oh shit it's a gun free zone, I will have to go do crime elsewhere".

Nibedicus
uhuh

You're wrong, Surtur.

Safe zones are safe.

For armed criminals and terrorists.

Surtur
All they do is give the illusion of safety. Like when they told people to just duck under a desk or something if a nuke went off.

Van Hohenheim
Of course you think he is a tool. Just like the whiny college kids who can't stand him so much they throw a hissy fit whenever he speaks.

I also don't think there are "safe zones". Is there an invisible barrier that negates guns from working in these places? Tons of shootings happen in safe zones, stop calling them f*cking safe zones when they are not by any means safe. Just call them places where all law abiding citizens will be unarmed.

Show me when a criminal with a gun has seen this and gone "oh shit it's a gun free zone, I will have to go do crime elsewhere".
Well idiot is a better word. How can you not get upset when you hear him talk?

Why are you dodging the question? I don't care what you call them, I was just using their term. Again: Do you think guns should be allowed into bars?

SquallX

Why are you dodging the question? I don't care what you call them, I was just using their term. Again: Do you think guns should be allowed into bars?

Guns should not be allowed in bars, period. Alcohol and good choices don't mix well. That's coming from a guy that loves guns by the way.

But, i do believe that the employers and employees should be allow to carry weapons in the premise, after a thorough class on the proper handling of fire arms.

Guns, like any other weapons have no say on how it's use, instead of being scared, it's your duty to educate yourself in it's proper use.

jaden101
Is it compulsory that every single thread now descends into a petty shitshow of insults and Internet dick waving?

Between that and swings between overly heavy handed then practically non existent moderating it's no real surprise these forums are at their worst in years.

Surtur

I'm one of those people who aren't upset by the truth. I don't agree with 100% of what he says though.

There is no dodge because I never said guns should be allowed in bars in the first place. I don't think they should, but not because of some bullshit "gun free zone" shit. "Safe zones" do not help people. Guns should not be in bars, but calling it a safe zone won't magically protect it more than any other place.

I'm not against guards in the bars having them, but no the people boozing it up shouldn't have guns. Is that extreme to have armed guards in a bar? Yep, but then it's also extreme to murder a bunch of people because of your silly invisible God in the sky.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101
Is it compulsory that every single thread now descends into a petty shitshow of insults and Internet dick waving?

Between that and swings between overly heavy handed then practically non existent moderating it's no real surprise these forums are at their worst in years.

Yep people need to learn to handle the opinion of others without just insulting them.

Surtur
Wow, look at this dumb woman who hijacks a vigil for the Orlando victims for her black lives matter bullshit.

Ge9pHidD8sc

That woman is utterly disgusting. You know what? F*ck BLM.

Surtur
I just don't even see why we just sit there and stare and tolerate this kind of behavior from people. Why? Because she is black she can do whatever the f*ck she wants? Since otherwise you are racist if you stand up to her? That is some privilege.

Surtur
In case anyone is interested, remember how the guys gay lover said the shooter was mad over having HIV or something? Yeah, no HIV detected, but possible steroid use was.

Time-Immemorial

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/pulse-orlando-nightclub-shooting/os-orlando-nightclub-shooting-gay-evidence-lacking-20160623-story.html

Oh look at this goody.

Time-Immemorial
In case anyone is interested, remember how the guys gay lover said the shooter was mad over having HIV or something? Yeah, no HIV detected, but possible steroid use was.

He had no gay lover.

Stigma
Some interesting take:

An Israeli Rabbi's Response to Obama's Speech on Radical Islam

XXm0Xwts19A

Surtur
Holy shit I hadn't heard about someone executing the mother father in front of their child on Facebook live. WTF. I just hate this religion, I'm sorry I just hate it. I don't hate everyone who follows it, but I hate it and hate what people twist it into.

Stigma

Stigma
Same story here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639878/Policeman-stabbed-death-outside-Paris-home-attacker-holding-officer-s-wife-son-hostage.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/15/world/europe/france-stabbing-police-magnanville-isis.html?_r=0

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-terrorist-live-facebook-streamed-8186188

Surtur
Utterly disgusting, at least he got put down.

Lestov16
Holy shit I hadn't heard about someone executing the mother father in front of their child on Facebook live. WTF. I just hate this religion, I'm sorry I just hate it. I don't hate everyone who follows it, but I hate it and hate what people twist it into.

I'm with you there. Phuck Islam and all Abrahamic religions (but especially in this case Islam). Really though, phuck it's practitioners (even including my dad in here). They make pilgrimages to Saudi Arabia every year for the Hajj, but while they are there, do they protest the Wahhabi theocracy or human rights violations? Nope. And then they rush to defend themselves when a Wahhabist commits terrorism.

Just as blacks need to patrol themselves, and cops need to patrol themselves, Muslims need to patrol themselves.

Raisen
Good thing modern day Christianity and Judaism isn't even comparable to the savagery of islam.

Lestov16
Well that's the problem. They're all Abrahamic religions. As long as Christianity and Judaism are allowed to exist, Islam must be allowed to as well. I agree Islam is extremely violent right now, but there is no way to discredit it without discrediting Christianity and Judaism as well.

Raisen
Well bloods and crips are black gangs that are violent. No way to discredit them without discrediting all black people.

Is this your logic les?

Time-Immemorial

thumb up

Lestov16
Do you believe all Muslims are violent?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Lestov16
Well that's the problem. They're all Abrahamic religions. As long as Christianity and Judaism are allowed to exist, Islam must be allowed to as well. I agree Islam is extremely violent right now, but there is no way to discredit it without discrediting Christianity and Judaism as well.

Why though, Christianity is not mowing people down with trucks.

Islam isn't a religion, you and I both know that.

Raisen
Do you believe all Muslims are violent?

Not at all. Just a disproportionate amount to any other religion. Vastly disproportionate so it has become a problem that their phucking community needs to deal with. Just like you suggest cops turn in their own bad. I agree. Problem is Muslims rarely do that and most of the time it's life threatening for them to do so. That says a lot. That says the power of islam is with rsdicsls.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Raisen
Not at all. Just a disproportionate amount to any other religion. Vastly disproportionate so it has become a problem that their phucking community needs to deal with. Just like you suggest cops turn in their own bad. I agree. Problem is Muslims rarely do that and most of the time it's life threatening for them to do so. That says a lot. That says the power of islam is with rsdicsls.

But remember where that power came from. Most of these radicals are Wahhabists, meaning they are funded by Saudi Arabia, and they only get their wealth from our oil money. Really its out fault. As stated, we should have ran up in Saudi Arabia's shit when we took Afghanistan, considering the Saudis were just as culpable in 9/11.

So that's where this is all coming from. Because the Western governments of the world are too afraid to criticize Saudi Arabia, the heart of terrorism, because they have that black gold.

Raisen
But remember where that power came from. Most of these radicals are Wahhabists, meaning they are funded by Saudi Arabia, and they only get their wealth from our oil money. Really its out fault. As stated, we should have ran up in Saudi Arabia's shit when we took Afghanistan, considering the Saudis were just as culpable in 9/11.

So that's where this is all coming from. Because the Western governments of the world are too afraid to criticize Saudi Arabia, the heart of terrorism, because they have that black gold.

And once again...I agree fully. Dude. Check out libertarianism in detail. I think you'll like it.

CosmicComet

Christianity and Judaism have become more moderate.

The Quran is practically unchanged and remains as extreme as it was since inception.

It would be like if Christians still believed in a lot of the Old Testament bullshit.

Islam flat out needs to evolve.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Christianity...Judaism...

Christians still believed in a lot of the Old Testament bullshit...

Islam flat out needs to evolve. http://dangerousintersection.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/IronyMeter.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.