ROTS Anakin vs Rebels Ahsoka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All Out

Deronn_solo
Anakin sweeps.

carthage
Annie for sure

Zenwolf
Tbh, I don't see much diff between Rebels and TCW Ahsoka other than age, I really didn't see anything new skill wise that I thought she couldn't do before. But maybe that's because she didn't really do anything in Rebels other than 3 fights.

So Anakin.

FreshestSlice
She didn't insta die against Maul.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Tbh, I don't see much diff between Rebels and TCW Ahsoka other than age, I really didn't see anything new skill wise that I thought she couldn't do before. But maybe that's because she didn't really do anything in Rebels other than 3 fights.

So Anakin. Da fugg lmao

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Da fugg lmao

/Shrug

What? TCW had more accomplished and established threats as far as duelists.

The Rebels Inquisitors were a joke...which is quite sad.

Maul....he hasn't fought in who knows how long, I'm sure he wouldn't be the same duelist as he his TCW self.

Vader...all he has done up to that point was tool Kanan with Ezra being pretty much a non-factor.

Soo....yeah..

Beniboybling
Lol

Zenwolf
Lol

You laughing doesn't tell me anything. None of those Inquisitors would compare to Ventress or Grevious, both of whom Ahsoka has fought.

Maul I'm pretty sure isn't the same duelist.

Vader is really the only one who's worth anything and even then, up to the point in time....what does he have exactly other than being up the Inquisitors who aren't that great?

Beniboybling
So? TCW Ahsoka barely holding off the likes of Ventress and Maul doesn't prove she could have thrashed the Inquisitors, lol terrible logic. The weaker of the two who could Force grip Kanan, himself capable of halting the collapse of a mountain of meter-wide stalactites, despite not having used the Force in a decade. And Ahsoka dismissed him like fodder.

As far as Maul is concerned there is no evidence to suggest he got weaker, that's your assumption. Instead multiple sources say he grew stronger in the Force, and 10 years of mad hermitage did nothing to diminish his skills before, so having not fought in a while is hardly going to make a difference now.

And sure Vader is featless, because Lords of the Sith and the Darth Vader comics don't exist. erm

Zenwolf
Dueling skill Beni, not Force power is what I'm at. The Inquisitors I felt were meh aside from the GI, even you have noted this and so has everyone else. You really think any of them would pose a challenge to Ventress or Grevious?

But fine, though I don't see Rebels Ahsoka being leaps above her TCW via just what we see. Above ok, but I'm not seeing anything drastically higher.

Kurk
Anakin destroys. Much more agile.

Syndicate
Vader as of now has all of the knowledge and experience of Anakin Skywalker who we know was a skilled enough practioner of lightsaber combat outside of Djem So to pioneer modifications to the Ataru form for combative user against blaster wielding opponents. As per LotS Vader is to be more powerful then his former self meaning he logically has greater augmentation and physicals. Vader has won in every duel he's ever been in in the new canon, his best feats being to show utter dominance against Kanan who beat the GI and casually fended off SS and FB whilst holding a conversation with Ezra along with defeating 2 Jedi simultaneously and defeating Karbin who due to having access to superior technology would also logically have had better physicals then General Grievous. Again looking at this logically Vader should have increased in capabilities from LotS to Rebels and Rebels is stated to be canon Vader's prime.

Overall we have a confirmed more powerful version of Anakin with nearly a decades more experience. And canon Anakin is arguably a superior duelist to his Legends incarnation as we have confirmation that without circumstantial factors he is Dooku's equal before his shown prime ( Dark Disciple ). While I'm not too fond of the Ahsoka brigade it would be a mistake to underestimate canon.

NewGuy01
As far as Maul is concerned there is no evidence to suggest he got weaker, that's your assumption.

>Lowballs Hett obscenely because Obi-Wan hadn't dueled a live opponent in years.
>Obi-Wan is stated to have kept up his training and reflexes during his hermitage.
>Maul's situation is exactly the same.
>lolnope Maul got stronger because Ahsoka.

#ilyKMC

relentless1
Anakin wrecks

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
>Lowballs Hett obscenely because Obi-Wan hadn't dueled a live opponent in years.
>Obi-Wan is stated to have kept up his training and reflexes during his hermitage.

#ilyKMC
Here's the thing, Ahsoka didn't fight Maul on sand.

SunRazer
This isn't a stomp (though not too far from one), but Anakin wins convincingly every time. Even the version hindered against Obi-Wan would take Ahsoka.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by NewGuy01

#ilyKMC Lol I don't recall ever expressing an opinion on that duel, like once. mmm

Confusing me with someone else?

Though for what its worth I believe it's stated in Fightsaber or some such that Kenobi was rusty and out of practice. Though granted only by ANH...

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Dueling skill Beni, not Force power is what I'm at. The Inquisitors I felt were meh aside from the GI, even you have noted this and so has everyone else. You really think any of them would pose a challenge to Ventress or Grevious?

But fine, though I don't see Rebels Ahsoka being leaps above her TCW via just what we see. Above ok, but I'm not seeing anything drastically higher. Because they are mutually exclusive? Ahsoka's strength in the Force funnels directly into her combative ability (as it does for everyone), especially as an individual whose styles are very much reliant on Force augmentation. And contending with some of the most skilled duelists in mythos obviously reflects significant growth in her own saber talent as well.

And what's that supposed to prove? Ahsoka wasn't a challenge for Ventress or Grievous either, so yeah, Inquisitor level confirmed (which is pretty accurate tbh).

And friend, TCW Ahsoka would have been swatted by a fly by Darth Vader, that much should be obvious, and Maul would have steamrolled her. The fact that she is now able to stonewall the latter and hold off the former for almost two minutes speaks to tremendous growth in ability. That should be obvious to anyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.