The Mechanic: Resurrection (2016)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
Plot Synopsis:
Arthur Bishop thought he had put his murderous past behind him when his most formidable foe kidnaps the love of his life. Now he is forced to travel the globe to complete three impossible assassinations, and do what he does best, make them look like accidents.

http://i.imgur.com/eHriSfw.jpg

Starring: Jason Statham, Jessica Alba, Michelle Yeoh & Tommy Lee Jones

QF903RaKLvs

steverules_2
It'll be shit but Statham will make it watchable

marwash22
Originally posted by steverules_2
It'll be shit but Statham will make it watchable if it's watchable, it can't be shit.

anyhow, i liked the first one.

The story is very unoriginal, but i'm sure this will have some good action, which is all i expect from this type of movie.

quanchi112
Below meh.

marwash22
Cumberbatch has a cameo.

BruceSkywalker
prolly will pass

steverules_2
Originally posted by marwash22
if it's watchable, it can't be shit.

It can, I've seen many movies I've thought were shit but still managed to watch them, London has fallen was a recent one I thought was shit but still managed to watch the whole thing

Ascendancy
I'd see it. Yep, the first one was mostly predictable, but the kill scenes were well thought out, and the cast was good. I'll check it out.

marwash22
Originally posted by steverules_2
It can, I've seen many movies I've thought were shit but still managed to watch them, London has fallen was a recent one I thought was shit but still managed to watch the whole thing our definitions of shit aren't the same.

to me, saying a movie is shit means it's the worst a movie can possibly be; it's so bad that you can't even watch the entire thing.

'Dragon Ball Evolution' is a shit movie. I have no idea how it ended because i stopped watching it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.