Abraxas vs. Thought Robot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

backup
Abraxas:

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/2/28028/675997-imagine.jpg

Thought Robot:

http://i.imgur.com/Kf1fCMv.png

Who wins?

Cogito
Not Abraxas

SquallX
He looks in Abraxas direction and Abraxas dies.

Zack M
Abraxas has no chance

Delta1938
Never read anything with Abraxas, just remember seeing him talked about a bit on forums. Wasn't he only Galactus level or something along those lines? Or am I mixing him up with a similarly named character?

Galan007
He was well beyond Galactus. Think of him as the antithesis to Multi-Eternity.

It required the UN destroying/recreating the multiverse to expunge him from existence.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Galan007

It required the UN destroying/recreating the multiverse to expunge him from existence.

Well. So does he have some connection to Galactus, or am I mixing him up with someone else?

leonidas
you think he was well beyond galactus? i was never convinced of that. g wasn't intimidated at the end that's for sure and it always seemed to me abraxas was the one who seemed concerned. i get his function was destruction--it followed him around--but as regards personal power? it def seemed to take the resetting to get rid of him but i always attributed that more to his station than his personal power. /shrug

Mr Master
^^ Abraxas was only concerned after G took the UN from him.

The UN (multiversal resetting power) was his only weakness in the story.
Originally posted by Galan007

thumb up ...

zopzop
Originally posted by Mr Master
^^ Abraxas was only concerned after G took the UN from him.

The UN (multiversal resetting power) was his only weakness in the story.

thumb up ...
And unless I'm mistaken it had to be a specific UN too. The UN from 616 reality. No other one would do.

Or am I misremembering the story Mr. M?

Mr Master
Originally posted by zopzop
And unless I'm mistaken it had to be a specific UN too. The UN from 616 reality. No other one would do.

Or am I misremembering the story Mr. M?
You're memory is just fine friend. smile

abhilegend
Thought Robot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.