Savage Oppress VS Rich Piana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Round 1:
Both are entered into a body-builder competition. Who wins?

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/galleries/2015/Review_SavageOpressShirtlessTCWSOTDS/Review_SavageOpressShirtlessTCWSOTDS_stillC.jpg
vs
https://res.cloudinary.com/the-news-hub/image/upload/q_60,f_auto/v1451134635/ohpod2a06zihcf48ui3l.jpg

Round 2: Hand-to-Hand Combat
No force augmentation for Savage

Feats for Piana
gW6cBdP323g
Gh5muG9zJ8c
AND SLAP BOXING A MENTALLY HANDICAPPED PERSON!
nY8k_LD1ySA

Round 3:
Each contestant must bench press half their body weight for the most reps. Who wins?

Jmanghan
Don't say "No force augmentation", Ant takes offence to that.

Zenwolf
Savage.

Kurk
Bonus Round: Arm wrestling contest

Zenwolf
Savage again.

Kurk
Reasons? Let's say this is a pre-transformation Opress.

Trocity
Because zabraks are strong enough to rip beings limb from limb. erm

Zenwolf
Even Pre-Transformation, Savage undoubtedly takes H2H, he was keeping up with Ventress(who wrecked his fellow Nightbothers, among her other H2H abilities, ontop of her superhuman stats) and was trained since he was little to be a warrior. Dathomir producing some of the finest warriors and assassins in the galaxy.

Some guy from a backwater world such as Earth(compared to the rest of the galaxy), wouldn't fair at all.

Rounds 2/3, I'm sure Savage would take too. Zabraks being hardier and more resilient, he'd be able to push himself better than a human would.

Kurk
But Rich is on roids :P

Zenwolf
Which don't matter.

Syndicate
I think Savage cracked stone with his punches before his transformation. I wonder how much of that strength was based on his natural latency in the Force though.

Zenwolf
Well given the whole "Force is in all living things" and the fact Savage kept up with Ventress in H2H whereas all the Nightbrothers were stomped, I figure the Force has something to do with it. But then this wouldn't be Force augmentation, as I don't think he would realize he had such power then. Cause he certainly didn't act special or superior to his fellows.

It's probable that his inherent strength was above his fellow Brothers due to his Force connection, but it wasn't Force augmented if that makes sense. I figure it would be similar to Young Anakin's reflexes in Pod racing, he didn't know about it, it was just inherent within him.

Syndicate
Fair point.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Even Pre-Transformation, Savage undoubtedly takes H2H, he was keeping up with Ventress(who wrecked his fellow Nightbothers, among her other H2H abilities, ontop of her superhuman stats) and was trained since he was little to be a warrior. Dathomir producing some of the finest warriors and assassins in the galaxy.

Some guy from a backwater world such as Earth(compared to the rest of the galaxy), wouldn't fair at all.

Rounds 2/3, I'm sure Savage would take too. Zabraks being hardier and more resilient, he'd be able to push himself better than a human would. Savage got the living shit kicked out of him in that fight, he was getting stomped.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Because Star Wars takes place in this galaxy.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Savage got the living shit kicked out of him in that fight, he was getting stomped.

Sure he was getting beaten, but he still kept coming and traded blows and actually able to react to her attacks, whereas his other brethren were one shotted aside like nothing, among her other H2H feats. I'm not seeing this other guy doing anywhere near that.

https://youtu.be/aVuzLkq67T8?t=520

Zenwolf
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Because Star Wars takes place in this galaxy.

I wasn't saying that Star Wars took place in our galaxy, I was just referring that it would be a backwater world compared to the rest. Probably should have clarified there.

FreshestSlice
The rest of what, fam? If you mean to Dathomir? Well that place is shit even by our standards. And if you mean the galaxy far far away, then so is Dathomir. And if you mean the Milky Way, then you have a lot of explaining to do.

Zenwolf
The rest of the other worlds that actually have some degree of high level technology? At any rate, it doesn't really matter in the end.

Kurk
Savage is small af compared to Rich.

Zenwolf
What? No he isn't, at least not height wise pre-transformation and him having bigger muscles, isn't counting for jack squat considering Savage was tanking and responding to blows from Ventress who has completely fodderized Clones(peak human trained troopers) in armor in H2H and prior to fighting Savage, one shotted several of his trained warrior brethren with no effort on her part.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.