Star Fox Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dynomaiteru
I'm a long time Star Fox fan, but I haven't played the new one, is it any good?
The only thing that I don't like about the game, that I've heard of, is that it's basically another Star Fox 64 remake.
I wanted Nintendo to continue the games after Assault, but who knows, maybe they did this one just to see if it will be a success.
If it is, then they might continue after Assault and Star Fox will be back in business.
But that's probably just wishful thinking.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, it's basically a retelling of SF64, which it did fine at and is a good game that plays well... when the motion controls don't get in the way, at least. I don't mind this being another spin on 64, but I hope the series doesn't stay stuck in this timeloop with the events of SF64 forever. I mean, yeah, Zero's better than all the other games that came out after 64 (from the gameplay, vehicle and level designs, and everything), but the story regression we're getting is still not cool.

Hard to say where they'll go after this, but wouldn't be surprised anymore if they retconned everything after 64 like many certain fans had wanted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.