Meetra Surik vs Nomi Sunrider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
1. KotOR II Exile

2. Novel Exile

Fight takes place on Dantooine.

AncientPower
Nomi puts up a great fight but Meetra is much more well-rounded.

Nephthys
Probably Meetra. I don't know how Nomi's abilities would work on a light sider. If she can pwn her with BM, she probably will though.

SunRazer
Somehow I don't think she'll go for that in a one-versus-one against a light sider.

Nephthys
Her best chance is actually Wall of Light, now that I think of it. Go for a sever force duel. Selenial has talked up Meetra's sever abilities but Nomi would probably win I think.

SunRazer
Right, but that's not what they're going for in a straight duel, is it?

AncientPower
Nomi's only sever force feat is against a dark sider who wasn't even fighting back, Meetra has far more accolades and feats, she wins.

The Ellimist
Nomi Sunrider is far more powerful, not not necessarily a better combatant.

Deronn_solo
Meetra.

Nephthys
Originally posted by AncientPower
Nomi's only sever force feat is against a dark sider who wasn't even fighting back, Meetra has far more accolades and feats, she wins.

And who has Meetra willingly severed?

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
And who has Meetra willingly severed?

Herself.

Therefore Meetra > Meetra, and Meetra has solid Powerscaling because she's better than Meetra who was more powerful in the force than Meetra. thumb up

FreshestSlice
Lulz. thumb up

Nephthys
Originally posted by Selenial
Herself.

Therefore Meetra > Meetra, and Meetra has solid Powerscaling because she's better than Meetra who was more powerful in the force than Meetra. thumb up

Lol.

That was subconscious I believe. Thats why she didn't know what had really happened.

NewGuy01
Nomi can sever someone from the force with a thought.

Meetra can do it without thinking.

Meetra wins. #woah

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lol.

That was subconscious I believe. Thats why she didn't know what had really happened.
Subconscious is still willingly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.