ROTJ Sidious and Vader vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Darth Vader and Darth Sidious take on Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress, Darth Maul, Savage Oppress, and Darth Malgus. Who wins?

JKBart
Malgus kills Vader in a matter of few seconds, during which Sidious takes on Dooku, Maul, Savage and Asajj. I guess Dooku and Maul are good enough to stop Sidious from instantly killing Savage and Asajj, although Palpatine will still obviously hold the upper hand. And Savage+Asajj are kinda tricky, they require Maul and Dooku as superior combatants to hold Palpatine from slaughtering them, but are good enough to be pretty useful against Palpatine, especially since it's 4v1.

I guess that while Palpatine probably kills Asajj or Savage when Malgus murders Vader, Palpatine will soon be forced to face Malgus+Maul+Dooku, in which case Palpatine goes down.

Rebel95
Originally posted by JKBart
Malgus kills Vader in a matter of few seconds
Thanks I needed a good laugh

carthage
Probably the Banites because Sidious can remove any of them with the force, and then outduel them while Vader can mop up.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vader holds off two of them while Sidious trashes the other 3.

SunRazer
If they don't mess around, Sidious and Vader win.

Syndicate
It's a close fight. I'll Go Sidious and Vader because Sidious has a good chance of eliminating some of the weaker members of team 2 early on. If Malgus, Dooku and Maul get Sidious and Savage and Ventress get Vader they've got a good chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.