Tiplee and Tiplar vs Kanan and Ezra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Starting distance 10 meters.

If either team loses, take out the opposing team's member of your choice.

Force
Saber
All Out

Emperordmb
Kanan solos.

carthage
Yeah, Kanan at this point should be above either of them.

Total Warrior
I doubt Kanan can Handel two master level jedi at once at this point, and Ezra is padawan level at best. Tiplee or Tiplar should defeat him quickly and then help against Kanan

Syndicate
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Kanan solos.

chingchangwalla
Tiplee has done nothing other than getting force pulled onto Dooku's lightsaber and killed. Tiplar did nothing other than stand there and get shot by a clone, although she was a Jedi MASTER so she must have some skill, whereas Ezra is pretty useless

Emperordmb
Ezra dueled the Inquisitors, which is decent enough to say that he wouldn't get steamrolled by these two, who I'm definitely not convinced are even equals of the inquisitors.

Total Warrior
Ezra dueled the Inquisitors, which is decent enough to say that he wouldn't get steamrolled by these two, who I'm definitely not convinced are even equals of the inquisitors. Or maybe the inquisitors are so weak that they can't even defeat a guy with a bunch of months of Jedi training stick out tongue

Emperordmb
The Inquisitors actually have some pretty decently impressive Force feats, and didn't get killed instantly by Maul and Ahsoka... That's a whole hell of a lot more impressive than two featless Jedi masters if you ask me.

chingchangwalla
The Inquisitors actually have some pretty decently impressive Force feats, and didn't get killed instantly by Maul and Ahsoka... That's a whole hell of a lot more impressive than two featless Jedi masters if you ask me.

Ashoka never got full training and Maul was toying the **** out of them. Plus he hadn't fought in presumably a long time. Inquisitors were only sent out to kill padawans and low levels knights, therefore any Jedi remotely skilful should take them except for the Grand Inquisitor. In the episodes I did watch, I was impressed by him actually and he seems fairly underrated.

Emperordmb
Ahsoka held off Vader and Maul matched her pretty evenly, your argument about her training and him being out of practice is invalid.

Provide some evidence that the Inquisitors are shit that can be taken by any Jedi Knight or Master if you're going to make that claim.

Petrus
Tbf, Maul was indeed shitting them whenever he faced them, and even when it briefly was 3v1 he was holding them off. The Inqs aren't that good, but then again, neither are Tiplee and Tiplar.

Kanan and Ezra win.

Emperordmb
The Inquisitors TKing Kanan and holding back a ship trying to fly away strikes me as more impressive than your average run of the mill master IMO

JKBart
Do you think Tiplee can ragdoll Ezra?

Petrus
By the end of Season 2, neither the Brother nor the Sister were ragdolling Ezra. They were, in fact, dueling Kanan and him pretty evenly.

chingchangwalla
Kanan is effectively a Padawan until 'Shroud of Darkness' So stalemating a pre pubescent Padawan and some young Rahm Kota lookin mofo isn't that great of a feat

chingchangwalla
They still win though due to more feats. Tiplee and Tiplar to my knowledge, have never participated in a lightsaber duel against a dark side user

Emperordmb
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Kanan is effectively a Padawan until 'Shroud of Darkness' So stalemating a pre pubescent Padawan and some young Rahm Kota lookin mofo isn't that great of a feat
Kanan out of practice in the Force held up a considerable portion of a mineshaft collapse with TK, so he's hardly as low level as you seem to think he is, and the inquisitors holding back the ship is still more than can be said for your average run of the mill Jedi Master. So I'll ask you again if you have any proof that Kanan and the Inquisitors are shit, because Kanan being a Padawan doesn't mean jack shit when padawans have outperformed Jedi Knights and Masters in combat before.

Not to mention the Fifth Brother physically dominating Zeb is one hell of a physical/augmentation feat that I don't see your average master replicating either.

chingchangwalla
Kanan out of practice in the Force held up a considerable portion of a mineshaft collapse with TK, so he's hardly as low level as you seem to think he is, and the inquisitors holding back the ship is still more than can be said for your average run of the mill Jedi Master. So I'll ask you again if you have any proof that Kanan and the Inquisitors are shit, because Kanan being a Padawan doesn't mean jack shit when padawans have outperformed Jedi Knights and Masters in combat before.

Not to mention the Fifth Brother physically dominating Zeb is one hell of a physical/augmentation feat that I don't see your average master replicating either.

Which padawans have beaten masters? Sidious probably beat some, Kenobi beat Maul if you count him and Exar beat Vodo Baas in sparring sessions when he was a Padawan. Who else?
Well the fifth brother is a really sloppy duelist, if he didn't have physical advantages he'd be pretty ****ed IMO

Emperordmb
TCW Ahsoka (performances against Grievous, Ventress, and Vizsla are beyond what your average master could hope for), TPM Obi-Wan (fight against Maul and the fact that he was stated to be one of the order's greatest combatants) AOTC/OCW Anakin (outperforming AOTC Obi-Wan against Dooku and his fight against Ventress) Ferus Olin (having a decent enough parity with Padawan Anakin), Exar Kun (outsparring a Jedi weapon master and being stated to have unparalleled skills), ESB Luke (tagging Vader), etc

There are several examples of Jedi Padawans pulling off feats that your average knight or master would fail to do, just as there are numerous examples of Jedi Knights pulling off feats your average master couldn't hope to accomplish.

And sure, the fifth brother is "sloppy" compared to duelists like Ahsoka and Maul who can give Vader a hard fight, but aside from that they've never displayed vast inferiority to anyone.

Petrus
TCW Ahsoka (performances against Grievous, Ventress, and Vizsla are beyond what your average master could hope for), TPM Obi-Wan (fight against Maul and the fact that he was stated to be one of the order's greatest combatants) AOTC/OCW Anakin (outperforming AOTC Obi-Wan against Dooku and his fight against Ventress) Ferus Olin (having a decent enough parity with Padawan Anakin), Exar Kun (outsparring a Jedi weapon master and being stated to have unparalleled skills), ESB Luke (tagging Vader), etc

There are several examples of Jedi Padawans pulling off feats that your average knight or master would fail to do, just as there are numerous examples of Jedi Knights pulling off feats your average master couldn't hope to accomplish.

These are all pretty big exceptions in an Order that's lasted for more than 5,000 years and includes millions of Jedi. The general idea is that Masters > Knights > Padawans. It proves that these guys are very skilled and powerful compared to most Padawans/Knights, not that the general rule is that Masters, Knights and Padawans are equally skilled. It wouldn't make much sense.

...Because there's no Jedi to display inferiority/superiority to other than Kanan and Ezra. They don't impress me very much, considering Maul is clearly above them and Maul himself admits he can't take Vader by himself, and considering Kanan along with someone who's just learned to properly wield a saber are figting on par with them as of end-Season 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.