Does a Force Nexus affect Saber Skills?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
By this I mean, if a lightsider was on a DS Nexus, would he be hindered in terms of saber skills? Like in the case of Meetra and Scourge vs Nyriss.

What do you think?

The Ellimist
It may augment their reflexes and motor skills through the Force, and maybe even their processing ability, if that counts as skill.

Darth Abonis
I would think not, just raw force power.

Syndicate
It would affect their force power and thus their augmentation but if you're talking about technical skill then no other then possibly their ability to process information as quickly like Ell mentioned.

Fated Xtasy
Depends on what you believe.

If you fall in line with those that believe Force Power is synonymous with Lightsaber ability(which, as Elm stated, could empower ones augmentation and information process) then sure, there is some merit to that theory.

If you fall in line with those that believe skill and force ability are two separate entities(with again many people citing lesser Force Users such as Meetra competing with Nihilus and Traya) then again, it is something that has a lot of things backing it.

So you pick lol

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Ellimist
It may augment their reflexes and motor skills through the Force, and maybe even their processing ability, if that counts as skill.

SunRazer
Not technical skill, just physical aspects of dueling.

NewGuy01
Well, it's not entirely physical either. Sure, the Force partially dictates physical strength, flexibility, and agility, but that's not all. Spacial awareness, reflexes, and intuition/senses are all affected by it as well, so your overall effectiveness is higher.

SunRazer
I consider reflexes etc. to be physical. Knowledge of forms and so on is technical.

The Ellimist
Maybe the Force gives insight on which moves to use.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.