Kyp Durron vs Jaina Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
"Could one day be the greatest of us all" vs "Combat equal of anyone in the Order"

Who's the second strongest Jedi of the LotF-era?

carthage
No way can Kyp win, she was already past his level per fighting multiple Slayers when he struggled with one in TUF. As of LOTF she can give Caedus and a decent fight albeit with circumstances, and fight through scores of Sith for hours/blitz entire groups with just Melee skills alone

The only thing that makes it somewhat close are his force abilities, but by FOTJ he has no skill feats to suggest he'd last very long in a duel. Jaina wins

Fated Xtasy
Allana solo :3

Ben Skywalker:3

Saba :3

DarthAnt66
Solo, but good fight.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Allana solo :3

Featless, and technically Luke would be dead by the time she peaks.

Yuck.

Really?

NewGuy01
Hm? Wouldn't you argue she was amped by her Battle Meld with Luke and Jacen? That seems like it's down your alley, anyway.

Kyp while being amped by Luke couldn't give Caedus a decent fight? Hm.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Featless, and technically Luke would be dead by the time she peaks.

Yuck.

Really?

No lol no to all that.

I agree with Ant tho.

SunRazer
Allana's not featless as of FotJ. She uses Beast Control/Beast Language/Empathy and several people comment on her power, I believe.

carthage
Was she legitimately amped when she fought Caedus? I thought Luke was just clouding Caedus's mind by making him think he was fighting Luke.

SunRazer
Well, people like to think her energy and how she felt she could've put her fist through a wall and stuff like that is a sign of her being amped.

carthage
Yeah, probably.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carthage
Was she legitimately amped when she fought Caedus? I thought Luke was just clouding Caedus's mind by making him think he was fighting Luke.

It's arguable. Either way, the force was stronger with her than usual.

carthage
Be that as it may she's still 2nd only to Luke as of Fate of the Jedi, as from the NJO onward Kyp has no duels that I'm aware of. There isn't much to suggest he became more skilled

The Ellimist
Kyp is probably more powerful given his TK feats, but Jaina is a more competent combatant. Not sure.

Deronn_solo
Kyp is more powerful in the Force by a good degree; Jaina is more skilled by a noticeable one.
I see it going either way.

carthage
I completely forgot she already was fighting evenly with him in Dark Journey. Kyp probably gets annihilated in a duel with her as of FOTJ. That was like 15 years before her prime, lol.

SunRazer
Kyp joins the grave of whoever Zannah tripped over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.