KoTOR 2 Council VS These guys. SABERS ONLY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Vrook, Zez, Kavar VS Qu Rahn, Crian Maru and Tahl.

Feats for my baesquad.

Qu Rahn:

Tooled Sariss(Jerecs right hand woman) and two of the Seven Dark Jedi.

Taught Katarn Shii-Cho.

Crian Maru:

Stalemated one of the best Marauders of BoD.

Said Sith was able to catch up to Crian Maru on foot while she was on an airspeeder

Their fight basically created a nexus.

Tahl:

Peer to Jinn as Padawans.

Basic speed feats

Hyped as incredibly skilled by Jinn.

Who winsies? And whysies?

Jmanghan
Team 2 cause Rahn.

Team 1 is featless.

Fated Xtasy
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/vrook-kavar-and-zez-kai-ell-respect-thread/97853/

NewGuy01
I'd... I'd rather not, actually.

Jmanghan
Yeah, nothing changes.

Rahn's feats > Their's.

He solos.

SunRazer
Rahn tooled them? I remember he cut one of them in half, then clashed a couple of times with various Dark Jedi blades before getting stomped in the Force.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Rahn tooled them? I remember he cut one of them in half, then clashed a couple of times with various Dark Jedi blades before getting stomped in the Force. By only Jerec.

JUST Jerec.

Everyone else was unable to stop him.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'd... I'd rather not, actually.

Y? Y?

Rahn tooled them? I remember he cut one of them in half, then clashed a couple of times with various Dark Jedi blades before getting stomped in the Force.

By Jerec

SunRazer
The clash was far too short to make a conclusive judgment.

Jmanghan
The clash was far too short to make a conclusive judgment. He was owning them, tbh.

Whether or not it was too short is irrelevant, if anything, the fact that he did so much damage in such a short amount of time adds to his legitness.

SunRazer
I don't recall him "doing so much damage" to any of them except Maw.

Emperordmb
Team two IMO. Not that I'm unimpressed by the councilors, but I was actually very impressed with Crian Maru's abilities as a martial combatant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.