Can novel Vitiate mentally dominate Darth Sidious?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
DE Sidious

Discuss.

JKBart
Yes.

Syndicate
No.

Ziggystardust
It's not out of the realm of possibility thumb up

Deronn_solo
Nah.

SunRazer
Just as it's not out of the realm of possibility for Sidious' mere persence to disintegrate Vitiate thumb up

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by SunRazer
Just as it's not out of the realm of possibility for Sidious' mere persence to disintegrate Vitiate thumb up

That's a bit farfetched... rolling on floor laughing

SunRazer
Remember that the authors still have unlimited license to write Vitiate however they wish. They could end up with a giant reveal at the end of KotFE where the Vitiate we know and love was an illusion conjured by the Son the entire time whilst the real Vitiate died of leukemia. thumb up

The Ellimist
I think that the reverse, Sidious dominating Vitiate, is possible.

JKBart
I would love the idea of Valkorion being actually The Son's puppet, a dead corpse of Vitiate being animated by The Son for the lulz smile

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by SunRazer
Remember that the authors still have unlimited license to write Vitiate however they wish. They could end up with a giant reveal at the end of KotFE where the Vitiate we know and love was an illusion conjured by the Son the entire time whilst the real Vitiate died of leukemia. thumb up

Feeling a bit anti-disestablishment after the vote this week Nova - assuming you're a native briton? roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKBart
He's from Australia smile

SunRazer
You might very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment.

Ziggystardust
Bart just did you devil

AncientPower
Vitiate, Sidious, Nihilus, Kun, Caedus, Revan, Plagueis and Krayt aren't dominating each other in any way, obviously there are disparities but domination? Come on.

SunRazer
Did you really think I was a Brit? laughing out loud

JKBart
paine
agony
despiur
misery
angziety
lonliness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.