Memoradium of Reformation and Rebuke of Liberalism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
While away.

Supreme Court Blocked illegal executive action

Brexit

Another office acquitted in Freddy gray.

Clinton was exposed for taking Saudi money and foreign donations.

She withheld more emails.

Trump keeps winning

The world moves right, the liberals and SJW have failed.

Raisen
GOD bless the world

Flyattractor
TIme for the Right to Unite and Rise up and Flush the Left back to Commie Land!

BlackJackal
World moves faster now. Seems the globalist/elite/leftist party is really a party of self hate and doom.

Omega Vision
Lol.

Time-Immemorial
You cant laugh away being on the wrong side of every single issue I listed, ducky.

Slay
I thought we had the week off? If I'd known we'd have to do a full recap on Sunday I would've started a petition to get your ban reversed.

Time-Immemorial
I can only imagine how much it sucks to be on the wrong side of every issue, and then lose, over and over. I am ok with you being raw.

Time-Immemorial
Oh looks like gun control did not pass either and the people that tried to pass it were dirty gun owners.

Shameful Hypocrites

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
You cant laugh away being on the wrong side of every single issue I listed, ducky.

Nah I think Omega was laughing out of happiness. He's just so utterly happy we prevented King Obama's immigration plan.

Time-Immemorial
Ive been on the right side of every major issue on the this board every single time. Rob ended up looking pathetic many times, he even had the audacity to call me out in the orlando thread while I was away, and then ended up eating his own cowardly wrong words by none the less then his own party when Adam presented him with the actual facts.

Surtur
People just never want to label Islamic terrorism as Islamic terrorism. Though Obama will of course label something correctly if the culprit is police brutality or guns.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
So it is looking more and more like it wasn't "Islamic terrorism", guy had rage and suspected he might have contracted HIV.

LoL at all the reactionaries like TI who were the first to cry the ISIS card before knowing more.

Well sure, revulsion of homosexuality seems to usually stem from religion and this man was a Muslim. Would be careless to ignore. But as noted, the more and more that comes out, it leads to believe that Islam wasn't the main and in the very least not sole cause.

We do have decent evidence he was gay (or at least bi), he used apps targeted at finding gay male sex partners and he apparently texted pictures of his penis to other men. Sure, not 100% "he's gay!, but to ignore the pieces would be as foolish in ignoring his religion.

Honestly, it just seems like you're making up numbers. I really can't verify or deny that.

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Actually, we do not. Those claims are still being investigated by the FBI, but at this time, the agency does not believe they are credible. They believe he may have used dating apps to identify targets and/or he may have visited the nightclub before hand to case the establishment, but they do not suspect he was actually gay. He is natural born American citizen whose father is a tacit supporter of Al-Qaeda, and he was likely radicalized in this country.

Fair enough, last I read it implied that those claims were fairly concrete.

I just can't think of anything more embarrassing, he has the audacity to call me out for being wrong while I was gone for a week, and then eats his own words by another liberal.laughing out loud

Seriously who talks crap about people while they are going while being wrong at the same time, but then accuses the person they are talking crap about that they are wronglaughing out loud
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.