Revan vs Darth Venamis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
1. Force.
2. Sabers.
3. All out

Deronn_solo
LAL.

DarthAnt66
Mandalorian Wars Revan butchers.

Darth Revan ragdolls.

KotOR Revan one-shots.

Reborn Revan kills Venamis' parents, preventing Venamis from ever existing.

SoR Revan wills Venamis out of existence.

Syndicate
Revan in all.

SunRazer
1. Venamis ragdolls.

2. Venamis blitzes.

3. Venamis dies.

Nephthys
confused

The Ellimist
We know almost nothing about Venamis. How old roughly was Plagueis when he fought him?

relentless1
Venamis was punked rather easily by Plaguies...hes toast

The Ellimist
Revan would get punked by peak Plagueis, so idk how far from his peak Plagueis was.

DarthAnt66
Kek.

Emperordmb
Regardless of how you generally factor in Banite scaling:

1. Plagueis was stylistically disadvantaged
2. Plagueis handled him pretty well and beat him with a secondary form
3. Plagueis wasn't nearly at his peak and hadn't even surpassed Tenebrous yet.

Say what you want about how impressive Venamis's feats are, but taken at face value they don't measure up to Revan's and Banite scaling won't lead you to the conclusion that Venamis is higher unless you use speculative logic without the necessary evidence to support such lines of thought.

Revan wins.

Syndicate
Plagueis had no stylistic disadvantage. They employed the same form as per the text.

Nowhere does the text state that Plagueis uses a secondary form. Rather it shows that he let his moves become perfunctory and automatic to get Venamis to lower his guard.

Fair enough.

DarthAnt66
Why are you saying "fair enough"? He wasn't addressing you in particular.

Syndicate
I feel a "fair enough" at the end of a post helps people feel a little better about being disproved. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Mandalorian Wars Revan does not butcher Venamis.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Syndicate
Plagueis had no stylistic disadvantage. They employed the same form as per the text.

Nowhere does the text state that Plagueis uses a secondary form. Rather it shows that he let his moves become perfunctory and automatic to get Venamis to lower his guard.

Fair enough.
Venamis was stated to be switching between several forms on top of being an expert in Plagueis's fighting style, not that Venamis is restricted to Plagueis's fighting style and the text makes clear mention that it's a disadvantage for Plagueis, so... You're wrong there

He completely changed his fighting style from an offensive one to what appears to be an application of Soresu, so yes there was a stylistic shift there.

The Ellimist
How long before TPM did Plagueis fight Venamis?

MS Warehouse
Revan butchers

Emperordmb
Originally posted by The Ellimist
How long before TPM did Plagueis fight Venamis?
Like 35 years

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Syndicate
I feel a "fair enough" at the end of a post helps people feel a little better about being disproved. smile
That still doesn't explain why you used it though.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Like 35 years

So he's still above Bane and possibly Vader.

Syndicate
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i-w600/hahaha-haha-ha-haha-hahaha.jpg

The Ellimist
Not necessarily directed at you, Syd, but I find it interesting that a lot of posters here judge who the "troll" is based on how mainstream their opinions are rather than by the quality or legitimacy of their arguments.

JKBart
Yep. Just like my TOR arguments are considered trolling just because people don't agree, no matter how in-depth analysis I provide :/

Emperordmb
Bart you are a beautiful human being and don't let anyone tell you differently smile

Syndicate
Then why mention me at all? Regardless that image was directed at DC as a sarcastic way of saying "Harhar, you're so funny. Never has there been a wittier being then thou." Rather then anything to do with the legitimacy of someone's opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.