BattleZone Challenges to KT and LOM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
I am calling LOM to BattleZone me in a APOC vs Sentinel debate.

I am calling for KT to BattleZone me in a Winter Soldier vs Ozy debate.

quanchi112
I bet neither accepts. They are the biggest pansies on the board. Honorable mention to Robtard.

BruceSkywalker
TI, what in the world is a Sentile? big grin stick out tongue laughing laughing

Time-Immemorial
LoM and KT are cowards

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
LoM and KT are cowards thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

They would not even dare, they dont have the balls.

quanchi112
They would not even dare, they dont have the balls. LoM was destroyed and left this part of the board with his tail in between his legs and his reputation tarnished. Kt is just a bumbling idiot.

KuRuPT Thanosi
No problem girly girl. I'm game for it and down. We'll work out the details when I return from my trip. As it is, I only have access to the internet sparingly, and most of that time has to be dedicated to checking on work stuff. I'll be returning on July 11th, and we can figure out a time, judges etc etc. Being that I will have been away from work for 3 weeks, I may not have much time right away. However, maybe I will if everything has gone okay while I was away. I'll just have to see. Either way though, I won't be long after the 11th.

quanchi112
I bet Kt will back out of this.

Time-Immemorial
Like everything else. Remember he can't back any claims.

quanchi112
Like everything else. Remember he can't back any claims. Past July 11 I won't let him forget. I will bump this until he comes forward to set the date and parameters of your battlezone.

Time-Immemorial
He wont BZ me, way to much of a chicken just like his retard son.

quanchi112
He wont BZ me, way to much of a chicken just like his retard son. He says he will past the 11th but we both know he only hopes this will get swept under the rug. I won't allow that to happen.

Time-Immemorial
LOM ran off after being utterly destroyed, now KT is "on vacation"

Pussieslaughing out loud

quanchi112

Pussieslaughing out loud I know. Glorious. Kt just hpcan ended to go on vacation and he thinks on July 11 everyone will forget the battlezone he accepted.

Time-Immemorial
What he will do is the same thing he did every other time.

He will say "Thats not what I said" or "Show me where I said that"

Then when you do, "Thats not what I said"laughing out loud

quanchi112
What he will do is the same thing he did every other time.

He will say "Thats not what I said" or "Show me where I said that"

Then when you do, "Thats not what I said"laughing out loud I know bust seeing him in a battlezone when we both know he won't post any evidence will be one for the ages.

TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder

Pussieslaughing out loud

What a real pu$$y looks like...

laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
No this is.

http://rs38.pbsrc.com/albums/e114/huuhyjgtthj/My%20Best/24apr_kinopokaz_28apr_DraculaDeadLo.jpg~c200

TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
No this is.

http://rs38.pbsrc.com/albums/e114/huuhyjgtthj/My%20Best/24apr_kinopokaz_28apr_DraculaDeadLo.jpg~c200

TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Concession Accepted, To think you could actually back up your nonsense claims would be to much to ask.

quanchi112
LoM is pulling a Robtard. Pouting and acting out but leaving with his tail in between his legs.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Let me know where we are at with this

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Let me know where we are at with this As if you won't try ducking out of this.

Time-Immemorial
Oh coarse he will. Just like LOM ducked out of it.

quanchi112
Kt where the hell are you you damn coward.

KuRuPT Thanosi
HaHa, look at my fanboys wink I'm the one who bumped the thread kiddo. So I ask again, where are we at here? Time frame, any rules, we'll have to pick judges etc. Personally, the end of next week or the following week work best as of now.

Time-Immemorial
Yea you were late by a day.

Let's do it now, or you going to keep delaying Like you did the past 3 weeks?

quanchi112
Quit running, Kt. You keep delaying this shit. You said after the 12th and its after the 12th.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yea you were late by a day.

Let's do it now, or you going to keep delaying Like you did the past 3 weeks?

Delay? LOL... I was on vacation kiddo, that isn't me delaying anything. You issued a challenge when I was away on vacation. If anything, that speaks volumes right there on your intent. I made my time frame clear even before I got back (Sunday). This week isn't going to be good at work, at hasn't been as I thought. Next week will likely be much the same. However, by the end of the week projects should be completed and I'll have more time. I was very clear awhile back, stop acting like it wasn't made clear.

Late by a day? LMAO, dude, do you actually believe your challenge was something at the top of my list or something that required my prompt attention? LOL. To say nothing of the fact, that like the above stated, I said the day I was getting back and then I'd see how things looked here. I said nothing about I would respond that day to set it up then. That was my return date. Is there another comprehension failure of the English language going on here?

quanchi112
We already called you'd postpone this for weeks even after the date you gave. You're a joke.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So English isn't your first language? I said I would return on the 11th, and then see how things looked at work. I figured they would be bad, and said exactly that. Should I quote myself again, so maybe you'll be able to comprehend it this time? I'm not delaying anything for weeks or a month or months. I made it clear, I get back on the 11th, and then we'd see how things looked time wise. Now I know, I'm saying we should be able to start next Thursday. Regardless, nothing was going to start now anyways. Judges need to be decided and things sorted out. We aren't even there yet.

Time-Immemorial
More long posts that say nothing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
So English isn't your first language? I said I would return on the 11th, and then see how things looked at work. I figured they would be bad, and said exactly that. Should I quote myself again, so maybe you'll be able to comprehend it this time? I'm not delaying anything for weeks or a month or months. I made it clear, I get back on the 11th, and then we'd see how things looked time wise. Now I know, I'm saying we should be able to start next Thursday. Regardless, nothing was going to start now anyways. Judges need to be decided and things sorted out. We aren't even there yet. So pick a date and go about it. Iron out the specifics you tool. You're going to try to back out of this I know it.

quanchi112
Set a date today, Kt. I see you lurking.

Time-Immemorial
We are working out the details via pm.

quanchi112
I will believe Kt when it starts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.