Thing Vs Kalibak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Pre-Flashpoint Kalibak. No weapons, HTH only.

http://i68.tinypic.com/ix6q1f.jpg

vs

http://i66.tinypic.com/v8d2li.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Kalibak with upgrades?

Zack M
No, just standard. PF one.

StiltmanFTW
He did almost kill Kyle, right... that probably means something.

Even though I only know Kyle for getting literally raped by Bueno and Larfleeze's alien maggot construct and pissing his pants & running away from Arkham.

Zack M
laughing out loud Bueno bueno.

Delta1938
Kalibak is kinda a character made to lose, but he's a lot stronger than Thing. If it were a normal fight in a city, I might argue Thing somehow wins, H2H without anything in the environment Ben can use? I'm going with Kalibak.

deathslash
Originally posted by Delta1938
Kalibak is kinda a character made to lose, but he's a lot stronger than Thing. If it were a normal fight in a city, I might argue Thing somehow wins, H2H without anything in the environment Ben can use? I'm going with Kalibak. this. In a forum fight, Ben loses pretty badly. In a comic fight, Ben gets beaten into the ground and then gets back up and kicks kalibak's ass in a scene that's reminiscent of a rocky movie.

Stoic
I have no idea whether or not Kalibak is stronger than Ben, because the moment that you believe one thing, they go and pitch a surprise for you in the very next moment as far as comics go. I for one think that Ben would be better suited to fight Draaga.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
I have no idea whether or not Kalibak is stronger than Ben, because the moment that you believe one thing, they go and pitch a surprise for you in the very next moment as far as comics go. I for one think that Ben would be better suited to fight Draaga.

Unless you think Thing is as strong as Orion, then yes, Kalibak is stronger. Much stronger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.