Sabretooth vs. Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vanguard
Yea I said it. Who wins?

Btw current versions of each.

https://s32.postimg.org/6bkgjo9oh/1181221_animals3.jpg

https://s32.postimg.org/4ibmiyrmp/Sabretooth.jpg

Flyattractor
Characters with HF trump all those with just Skill and Tech to back them up.

riv6672
Not this time. Panther should win a healthy majority here.

CosmicComet
I'll go with Sabes.

HF, probably greater strength by a decent degree, and technique can be just nullified by straight animalistic frenzy often enough.

riv6672
^^^Holy cow. no

Flyattractor
Told ya.

riv6672
Nah, i'm not taking his word on something i know to be wrong.
Wolverine can barely get wins against BP here, and Creed is no Wolverine.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I'll go with Sabes.

HF, probably greater strength by a decent degree, and technique can be just nullified by straight animalistic frenzy often enough.

There is no "probably". Strength-wise, he's T'Challa's superior without a doubt. KotD Panther is supposed to be stronger than HSH, but just by a little bit.

Creed was trained by the Foreigner, so is quite skilled himself.

One thing that might work against him is that ever since the events of Axis he's been a "good guy", so he might not be as vicious in a fight as he once was.

riv6672
You guys are hilarious.
I'm not even gonna give this any more credence (or Clearwater Revival).
As a confirmed BP hater, i'm not gonna waste my time defending him, but he DOES win this.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
There is no "probably". Strength-wise, he's T'Challa's superior without a doubt. KotD Panther is supposed to be stronger than HSH, but just by a little bit.

Creed was trained by the Foreigner, so is quite skilled himself.

One thing that might work against him is that ever since the events of Axis he's been a "good guy", so he might not be as vicious in a fight as he once was.

Creed already showed superiority to TCharlie tho. Wolverine saved that ass

Flyattractor
CIS/PIS-Tooth for the win most def.

wuleecat
It's hard to be objective when there is a real chance of T'Charlie getting his teeth kicked in. He's just that obnoxious.

Sabretooth. Rage trumps skill here, I reckon.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
You guys are hilarious.
As a confirmed BP hater, i'm not gonna waste my time defending him, but he DOES win this.

How? Skills is a wash. Strength edge creed. Speed. HF. Vibranium saves him from getting skewered but that won't last long. BP should be more agile but it ain't parker level so that's moot. He'd have to rely on tech and unless he has anti HF tech as standard creed will tank thru it. Classic tooth is one of the best fighters in his class

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Creed already showed superiority to TCharlie tho. Wolverine saved that ass

Correct.

The revamped respect thread by jinzin still has working links, btw:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t509407.html

5 pages of scans. From the original Creed to the modern post-M-day version.

leonidas
panther would need some pis tech to win this.

krisblaze
Originally posted by leonidas
panther would need some pis tech to win this.
Pretty much this.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had some kind of super-stungun or something.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by riv6672
You guys are hilarious.

Dude, if you truly hate the man, you've got some internal stuff going on. confused But yeah, BP wins this going away. And I respect Creed.

Blue Area Vet
How? Skills is a wash. Strength edge creed. Speed. HF. Vibranium saves him from getting skewered but that won't last long. BP should be more agile but it ain't parker level so that's moot. He'd have to rely on tech and unless he has anti HF tech as standard creed will tank thru it. Classic tooth is one of the best fighters in his class

How? Because your very first statement is false, skill is not a wash. Neither is speed.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
How? Because your very first statement is false, skill is not a wash. Neither is speed.
Speed isn't an edge to Creed?

With 2 upgrades onto his already superhuman speed?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by krisblaze
Speed isn't an edge to Creed?

With 2 upgrades onto his already superhuman speed?

Vet didn't even realize Creed was always faster than Logan.

deathslash
Vet didn't even realize Creed was always faster than Logan. dude, half of the superhero community is portrayed as being equal to or above Logan's speed. Anyway, Creed is probably faster, but skill is not a wash. Panther uses his skill way more often than Victor.also, I'm going to need some info on what Creed's currently capable of cutting through, because as far as I know, he's not getting through panther's suit.

StiltmanFTW
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/fc/cd/cf/fccdcf75034c0362e225706db08a9265.jpg

His organic claws already tore through Panther's suit, lol.

Blue Area Vet
Vet didn't even realize Creed was always faster than Logan.

Of course I did, he's always been bigger, faster and stronger and that's why he calls Logan a runt. Black Panther is faster than both of them and punks both of them.

Blue Area Vet
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/fc/cd/cf/fccdcf75034c0362e225706db08a9265.jpg

His organic claws already tore through Panther's suit, lol.

Recently? Yeah, you're right, haters ARE going to hate.

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
dude, half of the superhero community is portrayed as being equal to or above Logan's speed. Anyway, Creed is probably faster, but skill is not a wash. Panther uses his skill way more often than Victor.also, I'm going to need some info on what Creed's currently capable of cutting through, because as far as I know, he's not getting through panther's suit.
Lolwut?

Wolverine is FAR faster than Panther can ever dream of.

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lolwut?

Wolverine is FAR faster than Panther can ever dream of. roll eyes (sarcastic)
About three different scuffles between them, all of which depict them as being peers, and you still manage to spout this sort of crap?

abhilegend
roll eyes (sarcastic)
About three different scuffles between them, all of which depict them as being peers, and you still manage to spout this sort of crap?
Logan doesn't go all out against his allies.

When Panther can fight so fast that even someone like Psylocke can barely see him, let me know.

Blue Area Vet

When Panther can fight so fast that even someone like Psylocke can barely see him, let me know.

Is that like blowing past Sabertooth to the point Sabertooth couldn't see him?

You're bias nonsense knows no bounds. If Panther fought his allies like he did the Super Skrull or Black Dwarf, the super hero population in Marvel would be lower.

deathslash

When Panther can fight so fast that even someone like Psylocke can barely see him, let me know. That might have been the truth if Logan himself didn't say that he was going all out in the first of their three scuffles. That sort of statement might still hold water if Logan didn't try to stab panther in their second scuffle. It might have still been partially truthful if it weren't for the numerous times that he tried to outright kill spider-man, or the thing, or that time that he popped his claws in a sparring match against Kurt and tried to stab him.

He's caught spider-man and Peter was completely surprised by his speed. He's evenly fought against an all out iron fist without going all out. Sabertooth was surprised by panther's speed and received several hits before he finally managed to catch him. Let's not forget that that fight between panther and Creed happened decades after the remark that Betsy made about not being able to see them. This means that panther fought a faster and stronger version of sabertooth than Logan did at that point in time. Your turn now. Prove that what you said about Logan not going all out is the truth.

abhilegend
That might have been the truth if Logan himself didn't say that he was going all out in the first of their three scuffles. That sort of statement might still hold water if Logan didn't try to stab panther in their second scuffle. It might have still been partially truthful if it weren't for the numerous times that he tried to outright kill spider-man, or the thing, or that time that he popped his claws in a sparring match against Kurt and tried to stab him.

Think of it as tough love. Logan only goes all out when he goes berserk.

Any other time, he is holding back his full fury.

That literally happens with every street level character.

Impressive. If only Danny wasn't mindcontrolled and beat the shit out of Panther.

Yes, surprised. Key words there.

What does that has to do with, frankly anything?

That's not how it works bub. Surprising someone with your speed and fighting them on their level of speed is a different thing.

Read some wolverine comics. You'll get your answers there.

deathslash

except for how Logan himself has thought of his berserker rage as a pain in the ass on multiple occasions. It's pretty telling that you think Logan has to go berserk in order for a character to be his peer or for him to be taking someone seriously.

except that spidey regularly fights meta level characters and generally does very well against them. You also forgot to mention the part about spidey owning wolverine and several x-men members at the same time (and it's not the only time that that sort of thing's happened).

Impressive. If only Danny wasn't mindcontrolled and beat the shit out of Panther. if it were any other martial artist, panther would have been fine, but it was danny. You know, The Iron Fist? The guy that's noted as being one of the best marital artists in marvel and who at that time was hitting with the force of a train. Basically, T'challa was fighting on part with a guy that was just as fast as him, had way more damage output, is one of the best martial artists in his reality, and was going for the kill.

so you cut the leading statement up just before it reaches the logical conclusion and pretend that it has nothing to do with the topic at hand? Clearly, it was information to lead you to the same conclusion that I reached. Betsy made that whole "I can barely see them" statement decades ago. Years after that iconic fight between creed and logan, creed got several upgrades, meaning that panther was fighting a faster and stronger version of Victor than the version that Betsy saw at that time and was holding his own. Meaning that panther should at least be as fast as Logan was at the time that he fought creed in the mansion.

That's not how it works bub. Surprising someone with your speed and fighting them on their level of speed is a different thing.He was initially surprised by the fact that panther outpaced him and when he tried to fight instead of run, he was getting kicked around before he finally caught t'challa.

Read some wolverine comics. You'll get your answers there. so you have no direct examples or any times that it was implied that he holds back and yet you still made that sort of statement and continue to pretend that you know dick about wolverine? That's rather........ bold; I would even say risky, but I remembered that you've been proven wrong so many times that you have no face left to save.

Blue Area Vet

Impressive. If only Danny wasn't mindcontrolled and beat the shit out of Panther.

Yes, surprised. Key words there.

That's not how it works bub. Surprising someone with your speed and fighting them on their level of speed is a different thing.

Read some wolverine comics. You'll get your answers there.

Wut??? laughing Man, that's a bunch of cop outs, even for you.

Sin I AM

You can prove BP is more skilled than Creed?

deathslash
You can prove BP is more skilled than Creed? meh. It'd be kind of hard for me to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's more skilled. I could direct your attention to his sparring matches against cap, his fight (while depowered) with typhoid mary and lady bullseye, wolverine, Karnak, etc.

What feats does creed have demonstrating his skill.

Facee
meh. It'd be kind of hard for me to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's more skilled. I could direct your attention to his sparring matches against cap, his fight (while depowered) with typhoid mary and lady bullseye, wolverine, Karnak, etc.

What feats does creed have demonstrating his skill.

He also beat Cage using pressure points.

@ anybody who can remember.... Was it Daredevil that took out Wolverine once using pressure points ? Or was that somebody else ?

EcstaticGrace
Lolwut?

Wolverine is FAR faster than Panther can ever dream of.

Your kidding right?
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7604/1149401-17.jpg

For comparison Parker dances around and embarrasses Logan when it comes to speed, yet compliments Panther.

Panther typically doesn't have problems with faster opponents either just by knowing their movements before they make them.

Blue Area Vet
You can prove BP is more skilled than Creed?

laughing out loud

Are you serious? With still photos that are comic book illustrations? Not any more than you can prove to me Sabertooth is more skilled.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Your kidding right?
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7604/1149401-17.jpg

For comparison Parker dances around and embarrasses Logan when it comes to speed, yet compliments Panther.

Panther typically doesn't have problems with faster opponents either just by knowing their movements before they make them.

Right, no one "out speeds" him in combat. It has happened several times to Logan. Still LOL at the prove it crowd when it comes to skills.

Sin I AM
laughing out loud

Are you serious? With still photos that are comic book illustrations? Not any more than you can prove to me Sabertooth is more skilled.

You suggested that BP was better skill wise. I said it was a wash. So you have to have a incident to show where his skills greatly eclipses Creed.

Speed creed is superior because Panther had creed by. Suprise fighting hin in his own turf and creed had him dead to rights.

Vanguard
Panther is without a doubt faster

https://s32.postimg.org/9n7bk14fp/Tchalla42.jpg upload gambar

Blue Area Vet
You suggested that BP was better skill wise. I said it was a wash. So you have to have a incident to show where his skills greatly eclipses Creed.

Speed creed is superior because Panther had creed by. Suprise fighting hin in his own turf and creed had him dead to rights.

Black Panther's performance against the Super Skills Skrull. That and all the other examples throughout his history that suits on Creeds skill feats.

Sin I AM
Black Panther's performance against the Super Skills Skrull. That and all the other examples throughout his history that suits on Creeds skill feats.

Super skills skrull? Please elaborate

Vanguard
Panther owned that Skrull

Blue Area Vet
Super skills skrull? Please elaborate

It's been discussed and shown here plenty times. Not sure you could have missed it.

Sin I AM
It's been discussed and shown here plenty times. Not sure you could have missed it.

Circular argument. I asked a question you failed to provide an answer. Great debating

Vanguard
Circular argument. I asked a question you failed to provide an answer. Great debating

Dood if you google it. It tells you.

He fought, defeated, and killed a Super Skrull that had Luke Cage's strength and durability, Iron Fist's chi manipulation, Wolverine's claws, Bullseye's accuracy, and the combined fighting skills of Captain America, Daredevil, Elektra, Shang Chi, Moon Knight, and T'Challa himself.

Maybe people just don't know how good Panther is on this board, and that's why he loses.

Blue Area Vet

LOL, whatever you say. I'm not curing your alleged ignorance, even if you are faking, which you are.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Vanguard

He fought, defeated, and killed a Super Skrull that had Luke Cage's strength and durability, Iron Fist's chi manipulation, Wolverine's claws, Bullseye's accuracy, and the combined fighting skills of Captain America, Daredevil, Elektra, Shang Chi, Moon Knight, and T'Challa himself.

Maybe people just don't know how good Panther is on this board, and that's why he loses.

Creed is skilled, but comparing his skill to Black Panther's is laughable.

Vanguard

Amen

Sin I AM

So a skrull with that power set is greater than or even equal to the sum of its parts even when lacking any feats whatsoever?

Vanguard
So a skrull with that power set is greater than or even equal to the sum of its parts even when lacking any feats whatsoever?

Not greater than, but equal to.

Sin I AM

Didn't seem much skill when creed owned him

Sin I AM
Not greater than, but equal to.

You couldnt have possibly have read SI. Skrull were getting destroyed by street levelers. Straight fodder characters

Vanguard
You couldnt have possibly have read SI. Skrull were getting destroyed by street levelers. Straight fodder characters

What were the powers of these Skrulls? Perhaps they were defeated because they had powers inferior to that of the street levelers.

carver9
I would not use a Skrull as evidence.

carver9
Anyways...Captain Britain punched the head off of a Skrull that had Hyperion and Count Nef mixed in him.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7666/781571-11captainbrit_020.jpg

Sin I AM
What were the powers of these Skrulls? Perhaps they were defeated because they had powers inferior to that of the street levelers.

Basically what carver said. Most of the skulls had multiple powers etc and we're getting outright slaughtered. Nothing to write home about

EcstaticGrace
Where's Creeds Skill at, I'm not suggesting he isn't skilled but he's never came of as a Martial artist to me, whereas Panthers learned how to predict movements as well as every fighting style on Earth.

What has Creed done comparable to pressure pointing Luke Cage?

Sin I AM
Where's Creeds Skill at, I'm not suggesting he isn't skilled but he's never came of as a Martial artist to me, whereas Panthers learned how to predict movements as well as every fighting style on Earth.

What has Creed done comparable to pressure pointing Luke Cage?

Since carver already stretched the page

http://i12.tinypic.com/81jkda1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/8017/678388-wolverine__052_013.jpg

http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/9055/2464091-bp_vs_sabretooth4.jpg

Vanguard
We're talking current Panther. Kinetic tech, and higher stats.

Sin I AM
We're talking current Panther. Kinetic tech, and higher stats.

His stats still dont push him past creed. Especially non jobbing. But ive been wrong before. What feats suggest hed best him

Vanguard
His stats still dont push him past creed. Especially non jobbing. But ive been wrong before. What feats suggest hed best him

He doesn't necessarily need to be past him in stats to win.

BP's suit absorbs impact and converts it into kinetic blasts powerful enough to send six or seven people flying. That's besides retaining his heightened speed, strength, and senses.

It's still early in the run. More feats will come surely.

Sin I AM
He doesn't necessarily need to be past him in stats to win.

BP's suit absorbs impact and converts it into kinetic blasts powerful enough to send six or seven people flying. That's besides retaining his heightened speed, strength, and senses.

It's still early in the run. More feats will come surely.

Creeds claws nullify the vibranium advantage

Blue Area Vet

He's more skilled, faster and far better equipped.

Vanguard
Creeds claws nullify the vibranium advantage

Tchalla has survived people trying to slash the suit in prior fights, so I disagree. But okay.

EcstaticGrace
Since carver already stretched the page

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/8017/678388-wolverine__052_013.jpg

http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/9055/2464091-bp_vs_sabretooth4.jpg

Appreciate the scans but I agree with the notion that's no indication on how current Panther would do. In all honesty anytime Panther sticks to H2h with a powered enemy I'd call it plot. He has daggers that he forgets to use when fighting powered enemies for some reason..

I also wouldn't suggest that shows comparable Skill, that certain writer might of been suggesting Creed edges Panther in stats, not Skill. Creed lacks feats to suggest that he's comparable to T'Charley when it comes to skill. Compare Panther getting 5 hits in before Creed can get a grab.

I will admit Creed can damage the suit via claws given the Priest fight though. Which is that Cannon? Might be a House of M thing.

Sin I AM
He's more skilled, faster and far better equipped.

He was more skilled and faster and had better equipment when he fought creed before (according to you) & he still had him dead to rights before logan intervened

Tchalla has survived people trying to slash the suit in prior fights, so I disagree. But okay.

He suit didn't measure up in the above scene so your point is moot. Unless you can prove he has a better vibranium suit now.

Appreciate the scans but I agree with the notion that's no indication on how current Panther would do. In all honesty anytime Panther sticks to H2h with a powered enemy I'd call it plot. He has daggers that he forgets to use when fighting powered enemies for some reason..

I also wouldn't suggest that shows comparable Skill, that certain writer might of been suggesting Creed edges Panther in stats, not Skill. Creed lacks feats to suggest that he's comparable to T'Charley when it comes to skill. Compare Panther getting 5 hits in before Creed can get a grab.

I will admit Creed can damage the suit via claws given the Priest fight though. Which is that Cannon? Might be a House of M thing.

I still haven't seen this supposed skill advantage though. Whenever logan/creed go feral they tank hits and deal incredible damage. Same can be said of Deadpool to a lesser degree. Plus these guys aren't slouched in h2h they just know that trading stuff like cuts slashes punches aren't putting them down so there's less need to "dodge" which is where I think the skill assumption comes from. Plus Noone has mentioned how he would neutralize his hf.

So this is "current" panther. What has he done currently that's so impressive skill wise.

EcstaticGrace
He was more skilled and faster and had better equipment when he fought creed before (according to you) & he still had him dead to rights before logan intervened

He suit didn't measure up in the above scene so your point is moot. Unless you can prove he has a better vibranium suit now.

I still haven't seen this supposed skill advantage though. Whenever logan/creed go feral they tank hits and deal incredible damage. Same can be said of Deadpool to a lesser degree. Plus these guys aren't slouched in h2h they just know that trading stuff like cuts slashes punches aren't putting them down so there's less need to "dodge" which is where I think the skill assumption comes from. Plus Noone has mentioned how he would neutralize his hf.

So this is "current" panther. What has he done currently that's so impressive skill wise.

What does damaging and tanking have to do with skill? I'm not suggesting Panther wins because he's more skilled, I'm stating just that by feats he's the more skilled character, that's based on how he fights using tactics and skill not fighting like a berserk animal.

He was obviously faster in the scans you provided, 5 hits to one grab would reaffirm that, given their encounter ends with Logan enteruptting I'd say it's not a end all debate in the subject either, whereas when Panther and Creed have fought solo Panther decapitated Creed.

Current Panther is exploring the magical side of Vibranium and apparently now it can repel people/objects atleast the suit can,

Sin I AM
What does damaging and tanking have to do with skill? I'm not suggesting Panther wins because he's more skilled, I'm stating just that by feats he's the more skilled character, that's based on how he fights using tactics and skill not fighting like a berserk animal.

He was obviously faster in the scans you provided, 5 hits to one grab would reaffirm that, given their encounter ends with Logan enteruptting I'd say it's not a end all debate in the subject either, whereas when Panther and Creed have fought solo Panther decapitated Creed.

Current Panther is exploring the magical side of Vibranium and apparently now it can repel people/objects atleast the suit can,

Did I imply ranking had anything to do with skill? If so I was misunderstood. It's not a question of whether or not he has skill. It's just that neither he nor logan often displayed it because the can tank pretty much anything and barrel through. It's part of their fighting style. Which is often been depicted as detrimental when the lose their hf and have to get back to their roots. Same with wade.

How does BP counter hf

Facee
http://turboimage.info/up/6ce03f93c4d0ba8616b29f42331c5a62.png

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Facee

Non canon luv

abhilegend
except for how Logan himself has thought of his berserker rage as a pain in the ass on multiple occasions. It's pretty telling that you think Logan has to go berserk in order for a character to be his peer or for him to be taking someone seriously.

Him thinking it being a pain in the ass means nothing at all. If you have read any Wolverine comics, you'd know that he only goes all out when he goes berserker.

Spidey has a long history of getting in trouble against MAs. Just take his fights against Daredevil for example.

Daredevil has dropped Panther coincidentally.

It was an impressive fight. But that's it. We don't take solely Wolverine on how he does against Hulk, do we?

Haha, what? You think Jeph Loeb did all that and Panther surprising creed and punching him a few times mean he was as fast as Logan?

http://i10.tinypic.com/6phiutv.jpg

What a bunch of nonsense.

Haha, what? Panther literally suckered him and punched him a few times before Creed casually overpowered him.

And it was a clone too.

Have you actually read anything about Logan? I mean anything?

Oh look, the usual nonsense from panther clan.

abhilegend
House of M is canon now?

Facee
House of M is canon now?

As canon as the crossovers you bring up . See how that works erm

abhilegend
As canon as the crossovers you bring up . See how that works erm
facepalm

Blue Area Vet

Priest's suit was much more fragile than it has been with every other writer.

Blue Area Vet
facepalm

Yeah, I know. Let it burn.

Facee
Found this little gem.

https://m.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2zejlf/respect_black_panther_wakandaupdated/

krisblaze
Found this little gem.

https://m.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2zejlf/respect_black_panther_wakandaupdated/

WE

One_Angry_Scot
WE

WUZ

CkaX6tyq9pI

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
WUZ

CkaX6tyq9pI

laughing laughing laughing

krisblaze
*applause*

MF DELPH
Smh...

Sin I AM
Wtf is that bullshit. Not amused Scot

Blue Area Vet

Me either, not sure what the angle is.

StiltmanFTW
We need more, Scot thumb up

One_Angry_Scot

It's an African American guy taking the mick out of some people who claim that they are descendants of the Pharaohs.

And people who believe in this.

http://tmzhiphop.com/yakubthe-black-scientist-that-created-all-white-people/

It's a critique of people making them weird claims.

StiltmanFTW
You've wtfpwnt 1/2 (probably more) of kmc with a single post.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/ea93fe9dc2a05e462c0aa975514d1d44/tumblr_n9sb18TUeS1tnwajko1_500.gif

One_Angry_Scot
Me either, not sure what the angle is.

Posted above.

It's an African American guy taking the piss out of people who claim heritage to Pharaohs etc.

And say Mozart was black etc.

StiltmanFTW
Stop. Stop ruining this by explaining shit.

Our next KKK meeting is tomorrow, I'll make sure you get promoted, brother.

krisblaze
At any rate, I feel like Black Panther has essentially become the 'we wuz' meme.

One_Angry_Scot
At any rate, I feel like Black Panther has essentially become the 'we wuz' meme.

He is the Alberto Barbosa of Marvel.

Sin I AM
You've wtfpwnt 1/2 (probably more) of kmc with a single post.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/ea93fe9dc2a05e462c0aa975514d1d44/tumblr_n9sb18TUeS1tnwajko1_500.gif

Stilt qft

It's an African American guy taking the mick out of some people who claim that they are descendants of the Pharaohs.

And people who believe in this.

http://tmzhiphop.com/yakubthe-black-scientist-that-created-all-white-people/

It's a critique of people making them weird claims.

Scot I know what it is. I just don't know WHY you posted it. It's offensive and has zero bearing on this discussion. I expected a scan dump or intelligent synopsis of this thread NOT racist bullshit.

One_Angry_Scot
Stilt qft

Scot I know what it is. I just don't know WHY you posted it. It's offensive and has zero bearing on this discussion. I expected a scan dump or intelligent synopsis of this thread NOT racist bullshit.

It's not racist at all. How is it racist for an African American man (or a White person for that matter) to criticise any ethnicity for claiming a heritage they don't have?

Nothing racist at all about it. Would it be racist if a White person made a video claiming to be of Xhosa heritage and parodying it?

abhilegend
Yeah, it's the same story in every thread.

krisblaze
He posted it because I started it.

And the bearing it has on this discussion is

CosmicComet
LMAO @ the last 2 pages

Sin I AM
It's not racist at all. How is it racist for an African American man (or a White person for that matter) to criticise any ethnicity for claiming a heritage they don't have?

Nothing racist at all about it. Would it be racist if a White person made a video claiming to be of Xhosa heritage and parodying it?

Did you NOT comprehend my post? ARE YOU THAT DENSE. Did your account get hacked? Are you drunk? I said it's offensive and racist. And has absolutely NO PHUCKIN PLACE IN THIS THREAD.

And stop the circular argument shit. Would It Be offensive if I posted b a video claiming agoraphobia to be a fake mental disorder and parodying it?

And Kris stfu he doesn't need a lawyer. Im familiar with "we wuz". Take that shit to gdf.

God damn ass clowns

One_Angry_Scot
Did you NOT comprehend my post? ARE YOU THAT DENSE. Did your account get hacked? Are you drunk? I said it's offensive and racist. And has absolutely NO PHUCKIN PLACE IN THIS THREAD.

And stop the circular argument shit. Would It Be offensive if I posted b a video claiming agoraphobia to be a fake mental disorder and parodying it?

And Kris stfu he doesn't need a lawyer. Im familiar with "we wuz". Take that shit to gdf.

God damn ass clowns

Oh so you now see it fit to insult me. You don't even understand the meaning behind it seemingly yet you want to have a go at me for calling it racist when it isn't.

No it wouldn't be offensive. Everybody has a right to free speech, freedom after speech is what matters.

So again I ask you. Would it be racist if a white person claimed and parodied to be of Xhosa heritage?

There's no point dismissing what Kris says when he understands it and why he posted it. It appears to be you that doesn't understand. So if I was you I wouldn't insult me for no reason.

krisblaze

God damn ass clowns
There's no need for all that.

He answered a joke post I started.

Which, as I said, is not completely unrelated to the Black Panther.

Edit: I understand that this seems racist, but that's merely because it parodies racist tendencies by a lot of posters to idealize Black Panther because he's black smile

Blue Area Vet

You need to rethink your actions, Scott. First off, there is nothing FUNNY about the topic itself. Secondly, this retarded "African American" is not in any way, shape or form representative of the black race as a whole and what you are in essence doing is promoting one of many stereotypes. Third, it's an odd choice to relay humor because it has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the topic. Why go this direction? I won't beat you up on this because I find you both credible and to have good intentions, but please take note. Just because you fail to see the inherent racism in it doesn't mean others don't. And for the record, I find the content of the clip to be cringe-worthy ignorant and your choice to offer it as humor, offensive.

krisblaze
You need to rethink your actions, Scott. First off, there is nothing FUNNY about the topic itself. Secondly, this retarded "African American" is not in any way, shape or form representative of the black race as a whole and what you are in essence doing is promoting one of many stereotypes. Third, it's an odd choice to relay humor because it has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the topic. Why go this direction? I won't beat you up on this because I find you both credible and to have good intentions, but please take note. Just because you fail to see the inherent racism in it doesn't mean others don't. And for the record, I find the content of the clip to be cringe-worthy ignorant and your choice to offer it as humor, offensive.

WE WUZ OFFENDED N'SHIEEET?

Stop picking on Scot you pussy.

One_Angry_Scot
You need to rethink your actions, Scott. First off, there is nothing FUNNY about the topic itself. Secondly, this retarded "African American" is not in any way, shape or form representative of the black race as a whole and what you are in essence doing is promoting one of many stereotypes. Third, it's an odd choice to relay humor because it has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the topic. Why go this direction? I won't beat you up on this because I find you both credible and to have good intentions, but please take note.

Quote me where I took the piss out of African Americans? If anything you did more than me using the term "retarded African American"

And you also don't seem to be aware that he is deliberately doing it. He is parodying an idea that some African Americans believe where Mozart is black, they are descended from Egyptians and they are the ancestors of a man named Yakub. Who created White Men for some reason.

You'd also have to quote me where I said that that is what every black person is like because I never did say that. So I don't see why you even decided to bring that up.

Nothing to do with the topic you are discussing. Kris started the joke by saying WE. So I carry it on by saying WUZ and posting that video. So it might not have been in your discussion but I was quoting Kris and Kris only.

I wasn't going in any direction. None of it is racist. You and Sin both try to tell me this offensive when you don't understand the full context of why the meme even exists in the first place.

It is parodying a group of people who believe in something stupid like that. And like I said to Sin, would it be racist if a white person made a video claiming he had Xhosa heritage and parodying it?

There is nothing racist in it at all. You are the one generalising by claiming that it represents every African American when the video is talking of people that believe in that stupid stuff.

WE WUZ OFFENDED N'SHIEEET?

Stop picking on Scot you pussy.

thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Quote me where I took the piss out of African Americans? If anything you did more than me using the term "retarded African American"

And you also don't seem to be aware that he is deliberately doing it. He is parodying an idea that some African Americans believe where Mozart is black, they are descended from Egyptians and they are the ancestors of a man named Yakub. Who created White Men for some reason.

You'd also have to quote me where I said that that is what every black person is like because I never did say that. So I don't see why you even decided to bring that up.

Nothing to do with the topic you are discussing. Kris started the joke by saying WE. So I carry it on by saying WUZ and posting that video. So it might not have been in your discussion but I was quoting Kris and Kris only.

I wasn't going in any direction. None of it is racist. You and Sin both try to tell me this offensive when you don't understand the full context of why the meme even exists in the first place.

It is parodying a group of people who believe in something stupid like that. And like I said to Sin, would it be racist if a white person made a video claiming he had Xhosa heritage and parodying it?

There is nothing racist in it at all. You are the one generalising by claiming that it represents every African American when the video is talking of people that believe in that stupid stuff.

thumb up

I don't want to belabor this, but you've gotten somethings wrong because you simply aren't listening and you are also being a bit stubborn. I didn't say YOU said every black person is a certain way, but there ARE many people who do believe black people are a certain way because of ignorance. Stereotypical depictions (which is exactly what that it, parody or not) do not serve us well and they ARE offensive to some, including myself. If as a 44 year old black man I am flat out telling you it's offensive, far be it for you to response by basically accusing me of being too stupid uninformed to understand the humor. That type of response can also be interpret as racist in nature. Please don't define for me or others what is or what isn't offensive. You have not walked in my shoes, son. The bottom line is that this is off topic, involves a racial parody and at least two people have found your usage of the clip in this context to be offensive. Do the math and stop defending the indefensible and let's move on to comics. I know for a fact that posters here have been quite understanding toward you. You ought to be ashamed of yourself if you think all of a sudden, myself or anyone else just decided to pick on you. Don't be manipulated.

krisblaze
You hear that? If a 44 year old black man says something is racist.

You better believe it's racist!

deathslash
You hear that? If a 44 year old black man says something is racist.

You better believe it's racist! *sigh* please don't add fuel to the fire. This has already become an off topic conversation, and I for one would like to get back to the actual debate.

One_Angry_Scot
I don't want to belabor this, but you've gotten somethings wrong because you simply aren't listening and you are also being a bit stubborn. I didn't say YOU said every black person is a certain way, but there ARE many people who do believe black people are a certain way because of ignorance. Stereotypical depictions (which is exactly what that it, parody or not) do not serve us well and they ARE offensive to some, including myself. If as a 44 year old black man I am flat out telling you it's offensive, far be it for you to response by basically accusing me of being too stupid uninformed to understand the humor. That type of response can also be interpret as racist in nature. Please don't define for me or others what is or what isn't offensive. You have not walked in my shoes, son. The bottom line is that this is off topic, involves a racial parody and at least two people have found your usage of the clip in this context to be offensive. Do the math and stop defending the indefensible and let's move on to comics. I know for a fact that posters here have been quite understanding toward you. You ought to be ashamed of yourself if you think all of a sudden, myself or anyone else just decided to pick on you. Don't be manipulated.

I know you wasn't saying that. I was merely taking advantage of what you actually said to hope that you would see the error in what you posted.

It isn't a stereotype of every African American person. Do you really think that people think every African American believes that they were descendants of some massive headed black man and that Mozart was black? They don't and that's the point. The video is criticising the people who do believe that.

And we should all know that that obviously isn't true. I don't see why you have this thought in your head that because some people think black people are all the same that it means this video also shares that characteristics.

And I never said you was stupid either! This is getting ridiculous. I said you don't understand it. Where did I say you were stupid? I said you lack understanding of the meme in the first place.

You say this to me.

Well then please don't define for me or others what is or what isn't offensive. Works both ways. I'm not going to be shackled because 2 people misunderstand the reasoning behind the thing and then bring up their own thoughts which actually twist into something worse than it is.

I don't know what you mean by posters here being understanding of me. You'd have to elaborate on that.

And tell me where I said I was being picked on or wherever.

I didn't.

I know you and Sin are offended. You have the right to be offended but the trouble is you don't understand what the we wuz thing means. And if you do you are saying that it is apparently indicative of every black person because some people have stereotypes of that.

I'm not about to be squashed into a box because you disagree with something I have done.

Tell me,

Would it be racist if a white person made a video claiming they had Xhosa heritage and parodying it?

Blue Area Vet
I know you wasn't saying that. I was merely taking advantage of what you actually said to hope that you would see the error in what you posted.

It isn't a stereotype of every African American person. Do you really think that people think every African American believes that they were descendants of some massive headed black man and that Mozart was black? They don't and that's the point. The video is criticising the people who do believe that.

And we should all know that that obviously isn't true. I don't see why you have this thought in your head that because some people think black people are all the same that it means this video also shares that characteristics.

And I never said you was stupid either! This is getting ridiculous. I said you don't understand it. Where did I say you were stupid? I said you lack understanding of the meme in the first place.

You say this to me.

Well then please don't define for me or others what is or what isn't offensive. Works both ways. I'm not going to be shackled because 2 people misunderstand the reasoning behind the thing and then bring up their own thoughts which actually twist into something worse than it is.

I don't know what you mean by posters here being understanding of me. You'd have to elaborate on that.

And tell me where I said I was being picked on or wherever.

I didn't.

I know you and Sin are offended. You have the right to be offended but the trouble is you don't understand what the we wuz thing means. And if you do you are saying that it is apparently indicative of every black person because some people have stereotypes of that.

I'm not about to be squashed into a box because you disagree with something I have done.

Tell me,

Would it be racist if a white person made a video claiming they had Xhosa heritage and parodying it?

Fine Scott, I'm reporting this.

One_Angry_Scot
Fine Scott, I'm reporting this.

Go on then. I've done nothing wrong.

Facee
Another ruined thread .

MF DELPH
For no good reason at that.

StiltmanFTW
Brown Vet, you're basically reporting yourself.

MF DELPH
Nah, he's really not.

There's some really poor form going on in this thread and it's really pointless.

Blue Area Vet
Go on then. I've done nothing wrong.

You've posted an offensive, off topic parody of a black man making fun of other blacks who look to a glorified version of their history before slavery in America to arm themselves psychologically to combat current trends of institutional racism, the loss of their culture, feelings of powerlessness, trauma, inter-generational poverty and black on black violence to speak to what is admittedly a side bar conversation between you and one other poster in an open comic forum, but you did nothing wrong.

Blue Area Vet
Brown Vet, you're basically reporting yourself.

How so, slit breath? I know this will come as a shocker, but it's not for you to determine.

krisblaze
muh institutionalized racism lmao

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Nah, he's really not.

There's some really poor form going on in this thread and it's really pointless.

Thank you. Pretty sad that some people can't see this. I'm not at all angry about this, I'm utterly disappointed. I just attended the funeral of a 17 year old murdered by a 20 year old who I also knew.

http://wavy.com/2016/06/21/police-investigating-after-three-people-shot-in-norfolk/

Don played football with my son starting at the age of 12. He was a good kid at one point, but succumb to streets after years and years of abuse and neglect by his mother who no longer took favor to her oldest boy once she stated having babies with another man. I bought him cleats after he played a game in some ****ing old Jordans and was sliding all over the field. Tried to advise his mother to no avail. At 15 he started selling drugs so he could have new clothing and feel good about himself as a person and gain status in his community. There is nothing remotely funny about the state of blacks in this country or humorous allusions on the topic ON A COMIC BOOK SITE. I come here in part to get away from all of this. The rules on off topic posting couldn't be clearer.

One_Angry_Scot
You've posted an offensive, off topic parody of a black man making fun of other blacks who look to a glorified version of their history before slavery in America to arm themselves psychological to combat current trends of institutional racism, the loss of their culture, feelings of powerlessness, trauma, inter-generational poverty and black on black violence to speak to what is admittedly a side bar conversation between you and one other poster in an open comic forum, but you did nothing wrong.

Don't give me this rubbish.

The whole point is the history isn't true. Mozart wasn't black, Humans weren't created by a man named Yakub, the Romans were not white, they were actually black. It isn't true.

And again what you aren't getting is that the video is taking the mick out of people who believe such stupid things. I'm sorry but I've done nothing wrong.

One_Angry_Scot
Thank you. Pretty sad that some people can't see this. I'm not at all angry about this, I'm utterly disappointed. I just attended the funeral of a 17 year old murdered by a 20 year old who I also knew. There is nothing remotely funny about the state of blacks in this country.

Why do you presume I'm generalising every black person?

StiltmanFTW
How so, slit breath?

You are a known trouble-maker that immensely enjoys starting shit for no reason.

Multiple warnings, but you never listen. Little contribution despite high activity.

If I were to bet on one poster that gets the banhammer today, it'd be you. Hopefully, this thread - duplicate thread (there are like 30 bp vs tooth threads already) - will just get closed instead and sayonara.

krisblaze
Creed tears Panther apart much like Scot is tearing Delph, Vet and Sin's arguments to pieces.

EcstaticGrace
Did I imply ranking had anything to do with skill? If so I was misunderstood. It's not a question of whether or not he has skill. It's just that neither he nor logan often displayed it because the can tank pretty much anything and barrel through. It's part of their fighting style. Which is often been depicted as detrimental when the lose their hf and have to get back to their roots. Same with wade.

How does BP counter hf

Where's Creeds Skill feat? Being able to fight Wolverine isn't a skill feat! Where's his actual feats of h2h other then your fan made notions of he fought this person so he has skill,

That not Skill that's just showing the capability of being able to fight a character, arm locks, body or motion reading, actual hand to hand knowledge that's Skill. Overpowering a character your stronger then isn't skill.

Having a healing factor doesn't make you impervious to being KOd multiple like Wolverine has been, guess my best example would be Cap with shield in AvX.

Panther has daggers that tear through War Machines that's definitely harming Sabretooth. Yet how does Sabretooth bypass the suit without Panther talking to him waiting for him to finally grab him.

That's like saying if Superman beats up Wonder Woman it's because of skill..

MF DELPH
This really isn't funny. I don't see how you guys took this thread down this path for no rational reason whatsoever.

StiltmanFTW
None of it would've happened if Time hadn't taken down the Offtopic thread.

stick out tongue

Blue Area Vet
You are a known trouble-maker that immensely enjoys starting shit for no reason.

Multiple warnings, but you never listen. Little contribution despite high activity.

If I were to bet on one poster that gets the banhammer today, it'd be you. Hopefully, this thread - duplicate thread (there are like 30 bp vs tooth threads already) - will just get closed instead and sayonara.

Oh, okay, a personal problem I see. I'm not having a pissing contest with you right now. The evidence shows I didn't start anything nor was I the first or the only poster to react negatively to the post in question while you snickered at it like the tool you are. Don't care what you think beyond that.

StiltmanFTW
You don't listen to mods, so I was kinda hoping I'd get through to you.

Stay low-profile, stay quiet. After recent warnings, you really don't need attention. And this thread gets plenty of it today.

Blue Area Vet
Where's Creeds Skill feat? Being able to fight Wolverine isn't a skill feat! Where's his actual feats of h2h other then your fan made notions of he fought this person so he has skill,

That not Skill that's just showing the capability of being able to fight a character, arm locks, body or motion reading, actual hand to hand knowledge that's Skill. Overpowering a character your stronger then isn't skill.

Having a healing factor doesn't make you impervious to being KOd multiple like Wolverine has been, guess my best example would be Cap with shield in AvX.

Panther has daggers that tear through War Machines that's definitely harming Sabretooth. Yet how does Sabretooth bypass the suit without Panther talking to him waiting for him to finally grab him.

That's like saying if Superman beats up Wonder Woman it's because of skill..

Well said. I can't believe people would actually argue skill is relative between these two.

Blue Area Vet
You don't listen to mods, so I was kinda hoping I'd get through to you.

Stay low-profile, stay quiet. After recent warnings, you really don't need attention. And this thread gets plenty of it today.

Dude, stop it. Don't act like you are giving me friendly advice. If you were genuine, you'd have PM'd me and you wouldn't have insulted me in the process. You aren't interested in anything but your juvenile sexual humor and shitting on popular characters. That's what you do all day every day. Worry about your own front yard.

StiltmanFTW
Where's Creeds Skill feat?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t509407.html

Blue Area Vet
We need more, Scot thumb up

You being you. I'd call you a dickweed, but you'd like it too much.

StiltmanFTW

StiltmanFTW
You being you.

Haters gonna hate.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--g-iJNPZl--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/gx9hpbufvacicctjtwp9.gif

krisblaze
You've been here too long, some would say shifty

CosmicComet
We make off-topic, off color jokes all the time in these vs threads, and this time is what sets people off? :/

Blue Area Vet
We make off-topic, off color jokes all the time in these vs threads, and this time is what sets people off? :/

Correct. I guess everyone wants to weigh in now. I've turned it over to the mods and we should be done with it.

StiltmanFTW
You've been here too long, some would say shifty

I know big grin Outlived you, even.

Glad you're back, that Alpha Centauri/Mast shit shouldn't have happened. At least he got dealt with shortly afterwards.

StiltmanFTW

It was all a part of Time's plan; get the offtopic thread closed so people would lose their minds and fight among themselves.

https://i.imgflip.com/16l40o.jpg

krisblaze
I know big grin Outlived you, even.

Glad you're back, that Alpha Centauri/Mast shit shouldn't have happened. At least he got dealt with shortly afterwards.
wink

seems like almost everybody's disappeared since then.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah... including the admin laughing out loud

Vanguard
Another ruined thread .

If people would just admit Panther wins, we'd be getting along fine. cool

Blue Area Vet
If people would just admit Panther wins, we'd be getting along fine. cool

Good point. I mean, that IS what he does. stick out tongue

Vanguard
Good point. I mean, that IS what he does. stick out tongue

yes

Badabing
I can see I will be going scorched earth in the CBVF soon.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Badabing
I can see I will be going scorched earth in the CBVF soon.

It's really not necessary.

Its my fault really. I shouldn't have attacked Scot and derailed. Whatever reason he had for posting it was surely in jest ( he is a good poster and never trolls) and I shouldn't have been so quick to lambast him for something so trivial. If he had posted that in the off topic i wouldnt have batted an eye.

Scot apologies for any insinuation you're a racist.
Bav let bygones be bygones im sure it was purely accidental.
Vanguard etc apologies for inciting stupidity

Kris/Stilt you two can suck a cock.

One_Angry_Scot
It's really not necessary.

Its my fault really. I shouldn't have attacked Scot and derailed. Whatever reason he had for posting it was surely in jest ( he is a good poster and never trolls) and I shouldn't have been so quick to lambast him for something so trivial. If he had posted that in the off topic i wouldnt have batted an eye.

Scot apologies for any insinuation you're a racist.
Bav let bygones be bygones im sure it was purely accidental.
Vanguard etc apologies for inciting stupidity

It's cool with me. No point us all crying over spilt milk. Frustrations running high (plus not having the off topic thread to post in) and it became like a powder keg ready to blow. I apologise if any of my replies to you came across as rude. Like you say it was purely in jest.

I would never willingly go out to offend anyone - I can say for myself I always try to stay as neutral as possible when it comes to debates/discussions etc. It was just to share in a joke I recognised and personally find amusing.

CosmicComet
Dat maturity. Marry me Sin. embarrasment

StiltmanFTW

https://media.giphy.com/media/viUEJ3YNR7yBa/giphy.gif

krisblaze
Looks like we'll have to share this one, stilt!

Edit: On topic I just don't see how anyone in their right mind could claim that BP beats Creed. Creed has a healing factor that's even stronger than Wolverine. 10-20 times stronger, definitely faster and far more durable.

SamZED
This thread turned into a race issue? laughing I'm so proud of KMC.

EcstaticGrace
Looks like we'll have to share this one, stilt!

Edit: On topic I just don't see how anyone in their right mind could claim that BP beats Creed. Creed has a healing factor that's even stronger than Wolverine. 10-20 times stronger, definitely faster and far more durable.

Faster and more durable based on what? I could agree Creed is stronger and the healing factor will be a pain in the ass but I'm curious to why you think he's faster and more durable?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>