Mammoth Vs Mr. Hyde

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i64.tinypic.com/263hj7n.jpg

vs

http://i68.tinypic.com/5m0f7l.jpg

leonidas
not sure what's up with that new hyde, but if it's classic hyde mammoth would def take him. mammoth is usually depicted around thing level most of the time, though sometimes stronger than that.

zopzop
Strangely enough, I like both these Z list characters.

I don't know too much about Mammoth but I know Hyde had some 'ok' showings. His best and highest showing was vs Alpha Flight. He was shrugging off multiple attacks from the entire team till Sasquatch put his foot down and ended it. He tussled for a while vs Grey Hulk too.

Going with Hyde for now.

Zack M
Originally posted by zopzop

I don't know too much about Mammoth but I know Hyde had some 'ok' showings. His best and highest showing was vs Alpha Flight. He was shrugging off multiple attacks from the entire team till Sasquatch put his foot down and ended it. He tussled for a while vs Grey Hulk too.

Going with Hyde for now.

Mammoth just threw down with the Titans.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Zack M
Mammoth just threw down with the Titans.

As well as the JL. Superman for the most part.

Durability wise New52 Mammoth is a beast the only time he's been put down is when grouped on.

Facee
Originally posted by zopzop

Going with Hyde for now.

He also beat Cap unconscious once.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
not sure what's up with that new hyde

It's not "new" Hyde, that pic is from Thunderbolts back when KMCers were keeping up with new releases.

He got that big, if I recall correctly, because the longer the break is before ingesting the next Hyde serum dose, the more powerful he becomes. Long periods of abstinence work out great for him, basically, which sadly is not always true for RL people haermm

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Facee
He also beat Cap unconscious once.

He did, but Cap had some on-panel stated excuse that he wasn't ready or some shit.

Anyway, Full Power Hyde's performance against Steve was significantly superior to that when he wasn't 100% and got beaten despite having Scorpion's help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.