Hellboy vs Durotan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Pure h2h fight. Who wins?

TheVaultDweller
Hellboy should win IMO. Durotan was decent for the amount of screen time he got, but he doesn't have Hellboy's higher end durability showings, and hasn't dealt with someone who displayed the same level of speed and agility as Nuada did. I see a lot of hard slugging happening in this fight though.

Robtard
Ends via fisting by the Right Hand of Doom

KingD19
Big Red. Durotan is stronger, HB is faster. Their durability is a wash. But Red's got the RHoD. Which is a lot stronger than Durotan when he's swinging for the fences. He whacks him silly with it.

Robtard
Which of Durotan's feats (or other comparable WC orc) are you thinking make him strong than HB?

Been years, but I recall HB stopping and flipping a speeding SUV (a Jeep Cherokee, iirc) with a downward punch.

KingD19
That's why I said the arm is stronger than Durotan. As that's what he used for all his biggest feats and its not a natural part of HB. Orcs were doing stuff like chucking fully armored warhorses and sending armored soldiers flying as an afterthought. And Durotan, Doomhammer and the Blackhand were all well above fodder orcs.

Robtard
Right Hand of Doom stops mid-way up HB's forearm, so it would seem HB's entire body is SUV stopping strong and not just the hand, imo.

Either way, you think HB wins, so no major disagreement, was just curious why on the strength issue.

KingD19
It does stop there, but its demon magic and defies logic, like how it's actually a key to unlock Hell and free all these Gods. And it doesn't even need to be attached for it to work. and he uses it so much for things his normal arm/body can't seem to do that to me it's like Bucky. He's strong on his own, but the arm helps out a toooon.

Keep in mind though this imo based on all his movies where the arm gets more detail overall.

A good right hook will put Durotan down faster than Gul'dan did though.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
Which of Durotan's feats (or other comparable WC orc) are you thinking make him strong than HB?

Been years, but I recall HB stopping and flipping a speeding SUV (a Jeep Cherokee, iirc) with a downward punch.

I remember having this discussion with someone here before, but I wouldn't exactly say that HB stopped the SUV with just his hand. He punched downwards which slammed the nose of the vehicle on to the ground. So though his hand did have something to do with stopping and flipping the vehicle, a big part of that is also because the nose of the SUV slammed unto the unmovable concrete.

So do I think HB's hand is strong enough to punch the nose of an SUV down to the concrete? Yes. Do I think his hand is strong enough to completely stop and flip an SUV? No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.