Revan vs. the Triumvirate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
No giga-drain

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

20 meters starting distance

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lol. Revan.

Syndicate
Nihilus in all.

AncientPower
He isn't winning against all three, Nihilus himself is just more powerful.

FreshestSlice
Kek

Avellone thinks Revan can take on Kreia and the Exile, but you think he can't take on a corpse, Kreia, and the guy who couldn't even kill Kreia.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Forget what Avellone thinks.

Revan oneshot a Sith Lord far more powerful than Traya. This team stands absolutely no chance.

FreshestSlice
I'm talking about AP's hypocrisy. Shush child.

AncientPower
Avellone thinks the Egyptian God Card Darth Revan can match the ancient Sith, who by the way juggle solar systems and create galaxies at a whim. erm

Darth Nihilus has better Force feats, annihilating the surface of a planet and slaughtering millions. Something he did repeatedly. Nihilus can destroy Citadel Station and has ripped fleets of ships out of a gravity well.

Oh and please, Nihilus would easily stomp Kreia, Sion, Meetra or anybody else of the time. He one-shotted Traya and one-shots Sion to a permanent death in Cut-content, the same Sion who can one-shot M4-78 Exile with drain.

Revan has nothing on him, simple as that, Nihilus shits on everything below Yoda/Luke/Sidious/Valkorion bar other hax.

Stealth Moose
I don't recall Revan being a wound in the Force, which was the entire Plot Coupon necessary to destroy Nihilus.

That should conclude the fight. Now if Nihilus were limited to say, his weakened state at the end of TSL, Revan Reborn would probably make him a rug.

The Ellimist
Read Op please

JKBart
what a bunch of *******
do you even read the opening post

McP
In a single fight, Revan would beat all of them. Nihilus' drain is overrated, as he never fought a powerful enemy. Guys with a shields, protections, absorbs or deflections of Yoda's level would stomp him. Revan should beat him comfortable.
He would also stomp Kreia due to her inferior raw power in the Force.
Sion is a non-facotr against Revan.
But 1 against 3? I guess not, since both, Kreia and Nihilus knows a lot of techniques, and if Revan will drop his guard in the Force, they will cut him off of it, and it will be over.

Emperordmb
Revan utterly laughs at Sion and Traya and takes Nihilus as well, though the inclusion of Nihilus means it won't be with laughable ease.

McP
^
Are you sure, that Kreia will be a non-factor? Assuming that Nihilus isn't an easy enemy for Revan, and assuming that Nihilus will attack him before Revan will stomp Kreia, he might be able to catch him off-guard and defeat him. Dooku was nearly beaten by Savage's TK when he lowered his guard, and Sidious was force choked by Maul as well in a deleted scene (which is still considered as canon source as I remember?)

Nephthys
Revan gets raped.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by McP
^
Are you sure, that Kreia will be a non-factor? Assuming that Nihilus isn't an easy enemy for Revan, and assuming that Nihilus will attack him before Revan will stomp Kreia, he might be able to catch him off-guard and defeat him. Dooku was nearly beaten by Savage's TK when he lowered his guard, and Sidious was force choked by Maul as well in a deleted scene (which is still considered as canon source as I remember?)
Even mandalorian wars Revan (his weakest incarnation that is noteworthy), and I never said she was a nonfactor, merely that without the presence of Nihilus Revan would stomp her and Sion at the same time.

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
Revan gets raped.

Literally.

Nephthys
Yikes. None of those options are good for him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, Revan won't be laughing off Nihilus. He'll prolly oneshot him tho

Revanchiste
As You know I'm going with mandalorian war Revan.

Revan have beaten Sion with casual ease, Revan have ragdolled Kreia with casual ease, Revan is great at mental warafare and is a great manipulator, he is great as speech too, he can surely make Sion cut his bound to the force.
I do not know about nihilus, but revan have a shit ton of raw exotic powers, he can surely cut nihilus ability to use his drain... Th chance are high..

All Out same than force.

The Dude as a Dark Lord did not kill Kreia for being an old scow telling him that he sould not help the republic blablabla... He had too much respect for his former master

Light saber... Revan beat all 3.
Force.. Kreia is too much utilitarian compared to Revan... Sion is physicall, nihilus, it depend of the moment...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's kind of embarrassing how many orders of Magnitude Revan is above Traya and Sion in the force.

FreshestSlice
Tbfch.

The Triumvirate only looked impressive because they had Nihilus eat everyone noteworthy. Not that anyone was noteworthy anyway.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Like, this is basically Revan vs Nihilus. And anyone vs Nihilus is bound to be retarded.

FreshestSlice
Well he doesn't have drain, so he has a chance to die with dignity.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lmao. Revan prolly Nyriss's them.

FreshestSlice
KotOR II wank needs to go back to the grave.

The Ellimist
Not sure if that or TOR wank should go first.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
TOR actually has wankable characters.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Not sure if that or TOR wank should go first.
TOR characters aren't objectively shit compared to Revan(after SoR), but that can die next.

JKBart
Sure. No way Arcann, Malgus, the protags can be mad powerful and in top of the mythos...

Revanchiste
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's kind of embarrassing how many orders of Magnitude Revan is above Traya and Sion in the force.

It is.

Sion is a physicall he is a brute, he never learn the lesson :
"There more force in my hand than in your entire body."

Kreia while not defenless in combat is mostly an utilitarian force user...

I am sticking with Mandalorian war/Jedi civil war Revan of course. (So yhea it is not a ToR character.)

But I think that Revan have a chance against nihilus, and Revan have drain too, O.K we all know that nihilus drain way more so it is almost useless to mention it, but Nihilus drain have particular mechanics depending upon his hunger (see nihilus respect thread.)

The Ellimist
Originally posted by JKBart
Sure. No way Arcann, Malgus, the protags can be mad powerful and in top of the mythos...

Ziggystardust
Trio take this, however

MythLord
Originally posted by Revanchiste
It is.

Sion is a physicall he is a brute, he never learn the lesson :
"There more force in my hand than in your entire body."

Kreia while not defenless in combat is mostly an utilitarian force user...

I am sticking with Mandalorian war/Jedi civil war Revan of course. (So yhea it is not a ToR character.)

But I think that Revan have a chance against nihilus, and Revan have drain too, O.K we all know that nihilus drain way more so it is almost useless to mention it, but Nihilus drain have particular mechanics depending upon his hunger (see nihilus respect thread.)

Why can't French people learn English?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.