Interracial rape, interesting statistic....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

It's xyz!
http://conservative-headlines.com/2014/12/the-truth-about-interracial-rape/

The cases of white on black rape is..........0

That is, white people dont rape black people.

Is this because of institutional racism? Can anyone explain this?

you get thorns
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/21/us/oklahoma-city-officer-daniel-holtzclaw-rape-sentencing/

Stigma
Originally posted by It's xyz!
http://conservative-headlines.com/2014/12/the-truth-about-interracial-rape/

The cases of white on black rape is..........0

That is, white people dont rape black people.

Is this because of institutional racism? Can anyone explain this?
Huh, in total black on white and black on black rapes are quite close in numbers. No racism there, apparently.

It's xyz!
Well that is current year. I still don't understand why white on black rape was 0 for at least 5 years...

Originally posted by you get thorns
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/21/us/oklahoma-city-officer-daniel-holtzclaw-rape-sentencing/

Originally posted by Stigma
Huh, in total black on white and black on black rapes are quite close in numbers. No racism there, apparently. Why is white on black rape so low?

psycho gundam
^ Emancipation happened

you get thorns
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ Emancipation happened

Yep.

Surtur

263 years for rape? Damn that pesky rape culture of ours.

I mean that is just disgusting. I'm guessing with good behavior he could be out in like 200 years.

Scribble
Originally posted by Surtur
263 years for rape? Damn that pesky rape culture of ours.

I mean that is just disgusting. I'm guessing with good behavior he could be out in like 200 years. Wait, correct me if I'm wrong, but are you complaining that about a serial rapist's sentence? That he got too long a jail sentence?

NewGuy01
lol, this guy

Sin I AM

I actually had to Google forced sodomy. Sounded more interesting than what it was

Surtur
Originally posted by Scribble
Wait, correct me if I'm wrong, but are you complaining that about a serial rapist's sentence? That he got too long a jail sentence?

I thought the sarcasm of the post was obvious, but I guess I was wrong.

Based
I thought the sarcasm of the post was obvious, but I guess I was wrong.

It was but when you see OP's like these, distinguishing sarcasm has never been harder.

Scribble
Assuming sarcasm to be obvious over the Internet is generally a pretty rookie mistake, imo.

Stigma
Assuming sarcasm to be obvious over the Internet is generally a pretty rookie mistake, imo.
Was that sarcasm? stick out tongue

Scribble
...No comment leftright

Raisen
So nobody is actually addressing the black on white rape epidemic.
Cool

Astner
Wait, correct me if I'm wrong, but are you complaining that about a serial rapist's sentence? That he got too long a jail sentence?
I would. The point of prison is to rehabilitate and reintegrate people into society. A 263 year long prison sentence is not only inhumane but also a waste of tax money.

It's xyz!
Are you still interested? Originally posted by Sin I AM
I actually had to Google forced sodomy. Sounded more interesting than what it was

It's xyz!
Don't be so racist. This thread is about white people raping black people. Because we all know it happens. Originally posted by Raisen
So nobody is actually addressing the black on white rape epidemic.
Cool

Surtur
Originally posted by Astner
I would. The point of prison is to rehabilitate and reintegrate people into society. A 263 year long prison sentence is not only inhumane but also a waste of tax money.

Why does a repeat rapist deserve to be re-integrated into society?

Yeah the problem is I quite literally acted upset because he might be out in 200 years even though he wouldn't even live that long. So the choices would either be that I'm not being serious or that I think we have an immortal rapist among us.

Astner
Because they're human like you and I, and I'm not a sociopath who takes pleasure in seeing people suffer.

If you're so cold and hell-bent on keeping the convicted out of society you might as well execute them instead of spending hundreds of billions of dollars providing lodging, food, medical care and security to contain them.

Nephthys

thumb up

They should just blow his head off being the sheds. Way cheaper.

This isn't sarcasm.

Darth Truculent
Rape is rape - doesn't matter the color.

Surtur
Because they're human like you and I, and I'm not a sociopath who takes pleasure in seeing people suffer.

It's not about taking pleasure in suffering. It's about some people just not deserving to be out in society.

I can't help but marvel here at how you use a blanket term like "the convicted" in this context. As if I said if anyone is ever convicted of any crime they should be banned from society. We're talking about a serial rapist here. Nor was this even some douche who found himself in a position to take advantage of some drunk girl, this was someone who specifically planned these things out and preyed on people for the specific purpose of rape.

A person is cold if they don't want a serial rapist free?

Let me ask you then..your attitude on this would seem to suggest you don't think anyone should be given life in prison, no matter what their crime? Am I interpreting that correctly? Since it sounded like you were saying "if we aren't going to ever set them free we might as well just kill them" and I 100% concur.

When someone is shown to be guilty of murder and we have irrefutable evidence I think they should be sentenced to life in prison. I then feel that within an hour of the sentencing they should be executed. So you see they technically did spend the rest of their lives in prison. Also no more of these grand spectacular "last meals" for killers. Since I'm quite sure their victims had no grand final meal.

you get thorns

I assure you, he will be rehabilitated by the time he gets out providing he serves the entire sentence.

The only more successful method of rehabilitation is execution.

Not one executed prisoner ever went on to commit another offence.

It's xyz!
Well, white on black rape is very low. So that's good, right? Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Rape is rape - doesn't matter the color.

Surtur
I just feel like a person can reach a point when they no longer deserve even the option to rehabilitate. A serial rapist has crossed that line into "should never be free again" territory.

Why should any money be wasted rehabbing a criminal like that? Take that money and give it to a law abiding homeless man.

Originally posted by It's xyz!
Well, white on black rape is very low. So that's good, right?

It depends on who you are I guess. The BLM probably wishes they did have some kind of "smoking gun" to point to.

It's xyz!
I don't agree with executing serial rapists. There's the best person to talk to when it comes to preventing serial rape.

I also don't agree with handing money to homeless people.

Black women should be glad they don't have to fear rape from white men.

Astner
A person is cold if they don't want a serial rapist free?
If rehabilitated, yes. Since there's no reason to keep him behind bars at that point.

Let me ask you then..your attitude on this would seem to suggest you don't think anyone should be given life in prison, no matter what their crime?
The convicted should be in prison for as long as it takes them to be rehabilitated. If not rehabilitated they should be in prison for life.

Not one executed prisoner ever went on to commit another offence.
Are you role-playing a final fantasy villain?

you get thorns

Are you role-playing a final fantasy villain?

Nope. A realist.

Darth Truculent
I am a fan of going to music festivals/concerts and some of the sexual acts performed on girls of all ages (but mostly in their teens and early 20s) on the floor 'seats' is appalling. What I saw I cannot write on this site because it is extremely explicit and graphic. A few (girls) were willing participants, but the majority were not.

It doesn't matter if it is black on white or white on black - rape is rape. Men who commit this heinous crime have zero honor and have absolutely no respect for women.

Surtur
The convicted should be in prison for as long as it takes them to be rehabilitated. If not rehabilitated they should be in prison for life.

So then if a man molests a bunch of children and then he skins them alive and then he has sex with their corpses...and then a decade later a bunch of doctors go before a jury to testify he is rehabilitated...he should be freed, correct? He could then move in next door to you, right? It'd be cool?

Surtur
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
I am a fan of going to music festivals/concerts and some of the sexual acts performed on girls of all ages (but mostly in their teens and early 20s) on the floor 'seats' is appalling.

Okay wait what? What kind of "festivals" do you go to where there is apparently just a shitload of rape going on? Rapes that are apparently just never reported or ever talked about, since this is the first I'm even hearing of some kind music festival rape epidemic. I have certainly heard of incidents like Woodstock 99, but you are acting like pretty much every concert you have ever gone to was just chalk full of rape.

You also say girls of all ages were raped. So that would mean not just teens and twenty somethings, but girls younger than teens. So again I ask what kind of music festival you were attending where underage girls are apparently left without any adult supervision at a concert and then raped?

How could you tell who was and wasn't willing? Also wait, does this mean you actually saw women getting raped? Did you call the cops? Or do anything? Since the only way you'd know for sure someone wasn't willing would be if they were like screaming or otherwise blatantly struggling.

Darth Truculent
Burning Man, Warped Tour, Taste of Chaos, Weenie Roast, Blaze Fest are just some of the festivals I've attending. The wildest I went to was Flogging Molly - Surtur when there are 2,000+ fans amped up on booze, drugs & adrenaline a lot of shit of happens. I walked in on two hooking up in the bathroom. They didn't know each other.

I should have rephrased, it was mostly 19+ who were violated. Much groping, sometimes forced this and forced that. When there that many on the floor, it's hard to control the crowd.

Surtur
Okay well two people hooking up is different than mass rape. So you are still saying you routinely see women raped at concerts?

Lestov16

Yeah the problem is I quite literally acted upset because he might be out in 200 years even though he wouldn't even live that long. So the choices would either be that I'm not being serious or that I think we have an immortal rapist among us.

TBF, he does have a point. Rapists are the worst kind of evil. We shouldn't be wasting tax payer dollars on them. Rapists need to be executed IMO.

Darth Truculent
Not always Surtur - sometimes they the concerts/festivals are sane like Black Keys, Everclear, Rise Against, Street Dogs, Joan Jett, Green Day, Dirty Heads, Lindsay Stirling, Rancid & a few others. I've been to A LOT of concerts and festivals.

You know, we need to be cheered up:
https://youtu.be/bjD_R8kWgNY

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
TBF, he does have a point. Rapists are the worst kind of evil. We shouldn't be wasting tax payer dollars on them. Rapists need to be executed IMO.

Not executed. Chemically castrated maybe.

Lestov16
Some kind of physical punishment.

NemeBro
TBF, he does have a point. Rapists are the worst kind of evil. Nah, not really. The mental and emotional prerequisites for it are so mundane and common that it's not even top five.

In a world where there are human beings have perpetuated gratuitous and horrific torture of their fellow man for no benefit but to satiate their own sadistic desires rape is frankly mundane and boring as far as "acts of evil" go.

So then if a man molests a bunch of children and then he skins them alive and then he has sex with their corpses...and then a decade later a bunch of doctors go before a jury to testify he is rehabilitated...he should be freed, correct? He could then move in next door to you, right? It'd be cool? The answer to this question is, from a purely logical standpoint, yes, by the way.

Or rather, it would be if it could be 100% verified that the person is completely rehabilitated and no longer a threat to society. And given that your example seems to be about a serial killing sociopath with deep-rooted brain disorders, short of literally rearranging the way his brain works (which would make him a completely different person, effectively, and also isn't really possible right now, I think), it seems unlikely he could be rehabilitated.

But that's a considerably more extreme example. People like that do exist and have existed, but to be perfectly blunt a guy whose worst crime is having committed rape(s) is quite probably not beyond the realm of rehabilitation.

You two talk about what people "deserve", like because of their past crimes they don't "deserve" to be reintegrated into society after having their behavior corrected. For a couple of atheists (IIRC) this is a weirdly religious train of thought. Do you believe his soul is stained by the crimes of his past? If not, what is there to be gained by keeping a rapist imprisoned forever, or killing them? Your personal satisfaction that someone you view as less than you has been imprisoned or killed? That's mad gay and highly illogical, emotion-driven, if that is the case.

Surtur
It's quite simple, if you kill you forfeit your right to exist. It has nothing to do with stained souls, we just don't need pieces of shit occupying this place.

Nephthys
"Gratuitous and horrific torture of their fellow man for no benefit but to satiate their own sadistic desires" sounds a lot like rape tbh.

Surtur
Don;t torture, just put them down.

NemeBro
It's quite simple, if you kill you forfeit your right to exist. Why? By what right does anything exist? Who gave people the right to exist, and by what right do you decide who has the right to exist? Your words sound fine enough, but there's no logical backing behind them. You're just uncomfortable with the idea of people you view as beneath you being allowed to live a normal life.

Surtur
I'm not sure why you think logic enters into it. People aren't logical about murder and death.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
"Gratuitous and horrific torture of their fellow man for no benefit but to satiate their own sadistic desires" sounds a lot like rape tbh. Not really, no. There's a world of difference between British serial killers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley recording the dying screams of children they tortured to death so that they could listen to them later for their own amusement, and a man having sex with an unconscious woman, or even just forcing himself onto an unwilling one without really comprehending how much pain he's causing his victim (which is often the case, a lot of rapists don't really fathom how horrible it is for their victims, and even you once posted a study that determined that a lot of men are genuinely ignorant of what constitutes as rape). The former acknowledges the pain of their victims, and enjoys it.

Now, don't get me wrong, a lot of acts which would constitute as "rape" would match up with the atrocity I mentioned above, but rape is actually a very broad and complex topic, with many different types of rape.

I'm being kind of a hypocritical cvnt here given my trashing on Surtur for focusing on irrelevant bullshit, but I frankly get really butthurt by the assertion that rape is the most morally reprehensible act someone can commit, since generally speaking I'm far more condemning of murder.

NemeBro
I'm not sure why you think logic enters into it. People aren't logical about murder and death. People who can't be logical about murder and death shouldn't have a say in how they are handled, from a logical perspective.

Surtur
That is a fair thing to say. People wouldn't want me having a say in it because I would absolutely execute everyone we know 100% to be a killer.

Lestov16
Originally posted by NemeBro
Nah, not really. The mental and emotional prerequisites for it are so mundane and common that it's not even top five.

In a world where there are human beings have perpetuated gratuitous and horrific torture of their fellow man for no benefit but to satiate their own sadistic desires rape is frankly mundane and boring as far as "acts of evil" go.

The answer to this question is, from a purely logical standpoint, yes, by the way.

Or rather, it would be if it could be 100% verified that the person is completely rehabilitated and no longer a threat to society. And given that your example seems to be about a serial killing sociopath with deep-rooted brain disorders, short of literally rearranging the way his brain works (which would make him a completely different person, effectively, and also isn't really possible right now, I think), it seems unlikely he could be rehabilitated.

But that's a considerably more extreme example. People like that do exist and have existed, but to be perfectly blunt a guy whose worst crime is having committed rape(s) is quite probably not beyond the realm of rehabilitation.

You two talk about what people "deserve", like because of their past crimes they don't "deserve" to be reintegrated into society after having their behavior corrected. For a couple of atheists (IIRC) this is a weirdly religious train of thought. Do you believe his soul is stained by the crimes of his past? If not, what is there to be gained by keeping a rapist imprisoned forever, or killing them? Your personal satisfaction that someone you view as less than you has been imprisoned or killed? That's mad gay and highly illogical, emotion-driven, if that is the case.

Are you serious? Rape is probably the worst suffering you could inflict on someone (especially a woman).

I'm sorry, Neme, but I disagree with you here. There are non violent crimes And even violent crimes of passion that one can be redeemed from. But when the crime is premeditated sadism like rape, that's where my capacity for forgiveness stops. Rape is sadism and cruelty in its purest form. People have had to kill and steal and even torture for good reasons. There is never a good reason for rape. It is the ultimate form of dehumanization, even worse than slavery IMO. It is essentially is torture for pleasure.

Rapists, pedophiles, and any other sexual assailants do not deserve redemption by sitting in a cell and thinking about what they've done like they're little kids that got grounded.

Where do think law and order comes from? It's the PUNISHMENT of the guilty. I'm sorry, but in cases in which aggresors prey on the defenseless, it is human nature to desire retribution over redemption. Too much suffering was inflicted for the mere mental torture of imprisonment. As I stated, the punishment needs to be physical.

Even religion isn't about redemption. Don't the people who go to hell stay there forever? Where's their redemption? Even the good Lawd knows that there are scumbags who need to be punished for their crimes permanently, which is why their stay in Hell is permanent and not temporary.

I hate sharia law and any Abrahamic dogma, but their idea of hanging rapists.....I can't knock it...

Simply, my golden rule of life isn't "treat others the way you want to be treated". For me, it's "treat others the way they treat others". If people are compassionate and kind to others, they deserve compassion. If they inflict suffering and cruelty (I'm not talking non violent shoplifters, I'm talking killers, rapists, terrorists, etc.) , they deserve it to be done upon themselves.

I mean I could be non violent and forgiving, like Jesus and Gandhi and MLK JR, but last I checked, their pacifism was rendered moot by their eventual murders.

krisblaze
^Rape is not even close to murder.

And this is reflected in the legal system of most sane countries (Any western nation other than America).

Lestov16
If you say so. We'll see what happens when Randy The (supposedly) Reformed Rapist decides to move next to your home and family. How many barbecues will you have him at?

MS Warehouse
Yea no, torture and then something called murder is worse but that just seems like common sense to everyone else.

Ah yes, yet another emotional retort devoid of any logic. Keep it up thumb up

Lestov16
Rape is torture. IDK if homicide is worse, considering killing can be justified, unlike rape.

MS Warehouse
Rape is torture. IDK if homicide is worse, considering killing can be justified, unlike rape.

Rape is torture. Murder is worse. And if a killing is justified, it's no longer considered murder. Therefore murder is the worst. Notice how nobody even said homicide but nice play on words to try and get your point across thumb up

Nephthys
Originally posted by NemeBro
Not really, no. There's a world of difference between British serial killers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley recording the dying screams of children they tortured to death so that they could listen to them later for their own amusement, and a man having sex with an unconscious woman, or even just forcing himself onto an unwilling one without really comprehending how much pain he's causing his victim (which is often the case, a lot of rapists don't really fathom how horrible it is for their victims, and even you once posted a study that determined that a lot of men are genuinely ignorant of what constitutes as rape). The former acknowledges the pain of their victims, and enjoys it.

Now, don't get me wrong, a lot of acts which would constitute as "rape" would match up with the atrocity I mentioned above, but rape is actually a very broad and complex topic, with many different types of rape.

I'm being kind of a hypocritical cvnt here given my trashing on Surtur for focusing on irrelevant bullshit, but I frankly get really butthurt by the assertion that rape is the most morally reprehensible act someone can commit, since generally speaking I'm far more condemning of murder.

Thats the worst case, most extreme example of murder. As you say I'm sure that there are equally horrific examples of rapes. Like that Dutch (?) guy who kept his family locked up in his basement. The act being recorded is hardly a unique aspect either. And trying to say that rape is less bad because sometimes its unintentional seems like a misstep, since you can kill people by accident as well. And there are several cases where murder can be justified, even a somewhat positive thing. Such as in self-defense, defense of others or while fighting in a war.

So is murder.

MS Warehouse
That's not murder. Murder by definition is premeditated. What you're looking for is homicide. Murder is the worst thing out there.

Nephthys
Call it what you want, dead is dead.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Nephthys
Call it what you want, dead is dead.

Yea except homicide CAN be justified because of self defense or manslaughter, murder cannot. Don't try to make a weak point and then scream "tomato tomahto!!!"

Raisen
Rape sex is the best sex. That's what lestov told me

krisblaze
If you say so. We'll see what happens when Randy The (supposedly) Reformed Rapist decides to move next to your home and family. How many barbecues will you have him at?

Sure.

If he's been sufficiently reformed.

brexit
What if you murdered someone by raping them too hard?

Lestov16
....using a sexual position known as The Gregor

Lestov16
Originally posted by Raisen
Rape sex is the best sex. That's what lestov told me

No. I said rap sex. Every time you orgasm a mixtape drops.

brexit
....using a sexual position known as The Gregor Did you just reference Kafka?

Raisen
Lol. Rape shouldn't be funny but rape jokes are the best.

Lestov16
The Mountain

brexit
I don't watch wrestling or whatever and I'm imagining a murder by rape which looks like a beetle.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Raisen
Lol. Rape shouldn't be funny but rape jokes are the best.

True. They hit you like a roofie.

Lestov16
Originally posted by brexit
I don't watch wrestling or whatever.

GAME OF THRONES MUTHAPHUCKA! DO YOU SPEAK IT?

brexit
GAME OF THRONES MUTHAPHUCKA! DO YOU SPEAK IT? Phuck you! I have no TV atm.

Lestov16
Well then! That's good. TV rots your brain.

brexit
Well then! That's good. TV rots your brain. Eh. I could really use a HBO series since I have no hobbies.

Lestov16
Do you have Netflix?

brexit
I do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.