LotF Luke vs. Marka Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
How far can Ragnos's hype take him?

Bloodlust

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

MythLord
Well, with holstic intent, ground realities and critical thinking, Marka Ragnos was as so powerful his clearly hindered spirit was a threat to the entire Jedi Order. Now as good as Luke is, he can't beat an entire Jedi Order. So Ragnos stomps.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by MythLord
Well, with holstic intent, ground realities and critical thinking, Marka Ragnos was as so powerful his clearly hindered spirit was a threat to the entire Jedi Order. Now as good as Luke is, he can't beat an entire Jedi Order. So Ragnos stomps.

Petrus
Being a threat doesn't necessarily mean he > LotF Luke.

Sidious considered Maul and Savage a threat. He's still eons above them.

Ziggystardust
Looks like your talent for bad analogies is becoming infectious, Ellimist. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Petrus
How is that bad analogy? It's pretty much the same.

MythLord
Originally posted by Petrus
Being a threat doesn't necessarily mean he > LotF Luke.

When he's a threat to literally every Jedi in existence, then yes it kinda does.

Sidious considered Maul and Savage a threat. He's still eons above them.

Sidious considered them threats due to them possibly exposing him as the Chancellor, or draw unwanted attention. They were a threat to his plans, and besides Sidious is a paranoid magalomaniac who thinks everyone is in some way a threat to him and his power. Luke, on the other hand, is much more objective and not as insecure.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I think SSJ Luke could potentially win this fight. Then again if Ragnos goes LSSJ, it's all over.

Petrus
When he's a threat to literally every Jedi in existence, then yes it kinda does.

No, it doesn't. Being a threat doesn't automatically make him superior to Luke.

Not really. Sidious was pretty much spot on in knowing who was and wasn't a threat to him. He's not paranoid at all, imo.

Based solely on quotes made by Luke or other characters in JA, you simply cannot conclude that Ragnos > Luke. Even if you were right, and Spirit Ragnos was a 'power' threat to the entire Jedi Order, he was still defeated by someone tiers below Luke... So powerscaling from Spirit Ragnos to LotF Luke doesn't really work.

Deronn_solo
Luke brings the lube.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
For Ragnos to penetrate him, kek

Deronn_solo
Word on Korriban is Marka has a micro dick, so I don't see him accomplishing much.

Petrus
If he uses his Scepter, tho...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
A microdick proportional to his size is still about a foot or two. Word has it that Abeloth can't even deepthroat that shit. Probably the girth.

Petrus
lmao

Deronn_solo
smile

MythLord
No, it doesn't. Being a threat doesn't automatically make him superior to Luke.

When you're a threat to Luke and tens of other Jedi, whilst just a hindered spirit then it does. Not sure why this is so hard for you to understand.

Not really. Sidious was pretty much spot on in knowing who was and wasn't a threat to him. He's not paranoid at all, imo.

You just contradicted your own argument so badly that it's hilarious. First you say characters calling other characters threats is invalid and use Sidious as an example, then you say Sidious is good at knowing who is a valid threat and who is not? Make up your mind already. Also, Sidious was afraid of Asajj Ventress and Count Dooku the latter he chokes across the galaxy and the former got ragdolled by Sid's lapdog. So yeah, he's a paranoid magalomaniac who thinks everyone and their dogs can be a threat to his power.

Based solely on quotes made by Luke or other characters in JA, you simply cannot conclude that Ragnos > Luke. Even if you were right, and Spirit Ragnos was a 'power' threat to the entire Jedi Order, he was still defeated by someone tiers below Luke... So powerscaling from Spirit Ragnos to LotF Luke doesn't really work.

KEK, Tavion who was possessed by Ragnos and had a very small portion of his power lost to Jaden Korr. Ragnos' free-roaming spirit not limited to a pathetic host would've wrecked Jaden, and living Ragnos would kill him with a passing thought. Marka's free-roaming spirit displayed superior power to Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh. The latter has created gauntlets that, when used improperly, have made a failed padawan powerful enough to kill elite Jedi with a single burst of lightning:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/4709083-6932502294-46930.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/4693002-haazen+killing+3.png

And them being held improperly allowed Lucien Draay to survive an arial bombardment:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/4428562-5900982883-pq4MF.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/4428563-2739414806-1UQVZ.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/4428564-1834668862-wapKS.png

And Naga, well Naga's just more powerful than Sidious. Palpatine couldn't sustain his own body for a couple of days when truly dwelling into his dark power, whereas Naga Sadow sustained his for six centuries:

Taken from Darth Bane: Rule of Two
I]Freedon Nadd had been a Jedi who turned to the dark side as the apprentice of Naga Sadow, the former ruler of the ancient Sith Empire. Sadow's power had been so great, it had allowed him to survive for six centuries, fueled by the energies of the dark side.

And Palpatine still wrecked Luke, who later needed a circumstantial and beneficial amplification from Leia and Anakin to get an upper hand against Sidious:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/4788467-luke+duels+sidious+1.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/4788468-luke+duels+sidious+2.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/4788469-luke+duels+sidious+3.png

Now obviously you could say Luke had grown in power, but not to the point where he's anything but Palpatine's rival, a Palpatine I've proven is inferior to Naga Sadow who fears Marka's power.

DarthAnt66
Terrible trolling aside, Skywalker is the obvious superior, but Ragnos, as the crowning ancient Sith Lord, won't go down without a respectable fight.

Petrus
When you're a threat to Luke and tens of other Jedi, whilst just a hindered spirit then it does. Not sure why this is so hard for you to understand

You just contradicted your own argument so badly that it's hilarious. First you say characters calling other characters threats is invalid and use Sidious as an example, then you say Sidious is good at knowing who is a valid threat and who is not? Make up your mind already. Also, Sidious was afraid of Asajj Ventress and Count Dooku the latter he chokes across the galaxy and the former got ragdolled by Sid's lapdog. So yeah, he's a paranoid magalomaniac who thinks everyone and their dogs can be a threat to his power.

I didn't contradict shit. I never said Sidious was incorrect in viewing Maul and Savage as a threat, did I? I also never stated Sidious' threats were all powerful individuals, some were organizations or communities.

It's only invalid when attempting to use that as an argument to say Ragnos > Luke, or that being a threat automatically means he's above the people he/she poses a threat to.

Sidious stated he sensed Ventress growing in power, and he was afraid of what would happen if her power kept growing and Dooku took her in as his apprentice. Fairly reasonable fear, tbh.

O rly? Because in this video, Spirit Ragnos purposely chose to possess Tavion instead of attacking Jaden, who was literally in front of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6Iq3HfYPfo

KEK, that doesn't mean he was more powerful than Sidious at all.

MythLord

The Ellimist
Lmao Luke doesn't know anything about Ragnos.

Also that quote could refer to plenty of people. If Luke went dark he'd be a threat to the entire galaxy, let alone the 50 or so Jedi trainers at the time of JA.

Ziggystardust
Ragnos stomps

Deronn_solo
Dunno why you all are even taking Wollf's obvious trolling serious.

Also, Myth, that trolling is pretty shit, NGL. A step above DD, but that ain't really saying much.

Ziggystardust
Wollf is on these boards?

MythLord
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Wollf is on these boards?

Who's that?

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Also, Myth, that trolling is pretty shit, NGL. A step above DD, but that ain't really saying much.

I don't know what you're talking about, my love.

Ziggystardust
Who's that?

I don't know what you're talking about, my love.

Had no idea this was wollfmyth. How is my old stomping sparing partner? roll eyes (sarcastic)

MythLord
Had no idea this was wollfmyth. How is my old stomping sparing partner? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why is everyone confusing me with cancerous ComicVine debaters?

Also, I think he's good. He hasn't seen you in months, so maybe that's the reason.

Ziggystardust
Why is everyone confusing me with cancerous ComicVine debaters?

Also, I think he's good. He hasn't seen you in months, so maybe that's the reason.

I didn't know butt-hurt took that long to heal laughing

MythLord
I didn't know butt-hurt took that long to heal laughing

I heard it's more brain tumours from reading a certain someone's arguments. rolling on floor laughing

Ziggystardust
That's a shame. Elimist you're giving wollfmyth headaches!

DarthAnt66
Wollf, you're being even more cringeworthy than usual.

MythLord
That's a shame. Elimist you're giving wollfmyth headaches!

Yup. He lacks the critical thinking to reach the ground realities of holistic intent. smile

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Wollf, you're being even more cringeworthy than usual.
Why randomly post that on this thread, tbh? PM the guy.

Petrus
You actually did say that as an example to counter Luke's viewings of Ragnos as a threat, and I pointed out Sidious' paranoia.

...Sidious' paranoia, which I actually disagree with.

Considering this massive threat was dealt with by Jaden Korr, it's pretty fair to say Luke was blowing it out of proportion. Seriously, what's beyond me is how you take Luke's statement at face-value as if he was the omniscient narrator or something and how you just put Ragnos above Luke going by the fact that he's considered 'a threat to the entire Jedi Order'. Yeah, so was Kyp Durron when he turned to the dark side, and so was Darth Caedus or Krayt. And yet, neither of them are above Luke.

You seem to forget he said he sensed Dooku's assassin's power increasing. He was afraid of what she could become under Dooku's guidance, not of what she was at that moment. Sure, he was wrong, but he was merely being cautious, not paranoid.

The same way he fought against Protag and company? Do you have actual proof that his power over the physical realm has actually diminished or that he was any different to the version who fought the TOR Protag?

Also, in the end, the Protag was able to defeat Marka Ragnos' Spirit... How would Luke fare?

lol, in terms of combat feats, power feats, accolades and basically in every category, Sidious is head over heels above someone like Sadow. I like how you ignore that.

Beniboybling
Would just like to point out that Luke considering Marka Ragnos a threat to the entire Jedi Order (how many Jedi was that even at the time? lol) does not mean he believed it would take the entire Jedi Order or anything close to it to take down a threat like Marka Ragnos.

To draw a real world example, one might claim that ISIS is a threat to entire western world, but that doesn't mean the entire worlds military strength is required to take down ISIS. A few nukes would suffice. thumb up

EDIT: Also it was Dooku not Sidious who considered Savage a threat to both Jedi & Sith, which is supported by more objective sources.

Petrus
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Would just like to point out that Luke considering Marka Ragnos a threat to the entire Jedi Order (how many Jedi was that even at the time? lol) does not mean he believe it would take the entire Jedi Order or anything near it to take down a threat like Marka Ragnos.

To draw a real world example, one might claim that ISIS is a threat to entire western world, but that doesn't mean the entire worlds military strength is required to take down ISIS. A few nukes would suffice. thumb up

thumb up

Beniboybling
Damn Myth spouting some serious cancer on the prievous page. Wonder if he's serious. mmm

MythLord
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Damn Myth spouting some serious cancer on the prievous page. Wonder if he's serious. mmm
Oh totes am, sir smile

@Petro(or whatever your name is) I'll respond soon. I'm about to rape you harder than Ragnos will rape Luke.

Petrus
Oh totes am, sir smile

@Petro(or whatever your name is) I'll respond soon. I'm about to rape you harder than Ragnos will rape Luke.

Good smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
PETRUS, he's trolling, FYI.

The Ellimist
Nah, it's pretty obvious that Ragnos is stronger.

Petrus
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
PETRUS, he's trolling, FYI.

mmm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, Myth puts Luke > all, Sidious > all Sith, etc.

MythLord
Skillz, shut up! You're ruining my elaborate ruse.

Petrus
Well he got me good, didn't he smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm sorry Lord of the Myths, but I love PETRUS, I don't want him to waste his time on trolling. smile

MythLord
Well he got me good, didn't he smile

You deserve to die for thinking someone would think Ragnos > prime Luke. Legit retarded, tbh.

I'm sorry Lord of the Myths, but I love PETRUS, I don't want him to waste his time on trolling. smile

Ur fake and gay, tbh!

Petrus
You deserve to die for thinking someone would think Ragnos > prime Luke. Legit retarded, tbh.

On these forums you never know, tbh. smile

He just admitted he's gay, his homo love towards me proves it. smile smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fugg I've been discovered by none other than Pertis smile

MythLord
On these forums you never know, tbh. smile

Oh right, this is KMC.

He just admitted he's gay, his homo love towards me proves it. smile smile

You can have him, LOL. I'd much rather have Deronn eek!

Petrus
Fugg I've been discovered by none other than Pertis smile

Pertis Petrus potaytoe potahtoh rite? smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wait, you play Tetris? smilesmile

Petrus
Wait, you play Tetris? smilesmile

Tertis? smile Or Testir

Oh right, this is KMC.

You can have him, LOL. I'd much rather have Deronn eek!

Deronn can suck it smile

can't

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No, Retsit smile

Petrus
No, Retsit smile

Tisret it is then. smile smile

Deronn_solo
I'd much rather have Deronn eek!

<3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.