Rank the Sith Orders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
Rank the following Sith Orders from:

1. Your favourite to your least.
2. The most successful to the least successful in your opinion.

Ancient Sith Order (pre-Hyperspace War) / Vitiate's Sith Order / Exar Kun's Sith Brotherhood / Revan's Sith Order / Traya's Sith Order / Brotherhood of Darkness / Banite Sith / Krayt's One Sith

JKBart
MY PERSONAL FAVOURITES
1. Krayt's One Sith
2. Banite Sith
3. Traya's Sith Order
4. Ancient Sith / Brotherhood of Darkness / Vitiate's Sith
5. Revan's Sith / Exar Kun's Brotherhood

MOST SUCCESFULL
1. Banite Sith
2. Krayt's One Sith
3. Vitiate's Empire
4. Traya's Sith Order
5. Ancient Sith Order
6. Revan's Sith Order
7. Darth Millenial's clan
8. Darth Andeddu's Prakith cult
9. Lost Tribe of the Sith
10. Darth Maul's Mandalore powerbase
11. Anything else
12. Brotherhood of Darkness

Petrus
Favorites:
1. Banite Sith
2. Krayt's One Sith
3. Ancient Sith

Success:

1. Banite Sith
2. Vitiate's Empire
3. Traya's Order
4. Krayt's One Sith
5. Ancient Sith Order
6. Revan's Sith Order

Don't know about 7,8,9,10,11 but:

Emperordmb
Favorites:
1. Banite Sith
2. Lost Tribe
3. Vitiate's Sith Empire
4. Ancient Sith Empire
5. Brotherhood of Darkness
6. Kun's Sith Brotherhood
7. Revan's Sith
8. One Sith
9. Sith Triumvirate

Success
1. Banite Sith
2. One Sith
3. Vitiate's Sith Empire
4. Revan's Sith
5. Sith Triumvirate
6. Brotherhood of Darkness
7. Ancient Sith Empire
8. Kun's Sith Brotherhood
9. Lost Tribe

Deronn_solo
Brotherhood more successful than the ancient Sith? Are you high off coke?

Beniboybling
My turn:

Favourite to Least

#1 Banite Sith
#2 Vitiate's Sith Order
#3 Traya's Sith Order
#4 Ancient Sith Order
#5 Krayt's One Sith
#6 Revan's Sith Order
#7 Brotherhood of Darkness
#8 Exar Kun's Sith Brotherhood

Most Successful to Least Successful

#1 Banite Sith
#2 Krayt's One Sith
#3 Vitiate's Sith Order
#4 Ancient Sith Order
#5 Revan's Sith Order
#6 Traya's Sith Order
#7 Brotherhood of Darkness
#8 Exar Kun's Sith Brotherhood

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Brotherhood more successful than the ancient Sith? Are you high off coke? Yeah DMB, explain yourself. smile

Emperordmb
Eh the Brotherhood managed to overtake every rival Sith faction in its incipient stages, match the Jedi pretty damn evenly until Bane's ****ery, and take control of quite a few significant worlds.

The way I see it without Bane's ****ery they had decent enough odds at winning on Ruusan and from there taking over the rest of the Galaxy, which is a closeness to galactic control warranting a decent place on the list IMO.

Iirc the Ancient Sith Empire's war with the republic was not so evenly matched in its final battles, though I could be wrong and if I am please correct me.

Beniboybling
Fair, I suppose from a military standpoint they were more successful than the Ancient Sith. However I would say the Ancient Sith were more successful in establishing an empire with longevity and legacy, and made invaluable contributions to Sith lore.

Darth Abonis
Palpatine's Rule of One

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Petrus
Success:

1. Banite Sith
2. Vitiate's Empire
3. Traya's Order
4. Krayt's One Sith
5. Ancient Sith Order
6. Revan's Sith Order

Don't know about 7,8,9,10,11 but:

Kek, neither ruled the galaxy, unlike Krayt's One Sith.

SunRazer
The Brotherhood of Darkness had to resort to calling in their trainees at the Academy into war and declaring them all Sith Lords. That sets a pretty low bar.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Eh the Brotherhood managed to overtake every rival Sith faction in its incipient stages, match the Jedi pretty damn evenly until Bane's ****ery, and take control of quite a few significant worlds.

The way I see it without Bane's ****ery they had decent enough odds at winning on Ruusan and from there taking over the rest of the Galaxy, which is a closeness to galactic control warranting a decent place on the list IMO.

Iirc the Ancient Sith Empire's war with the republic was not so evenly matched in its final battles, though I could be wrong and if I am please correct me.

The Ancient Sith lacked the resources to challenge the Jedi and the Republic at the time of Ragnos' death, but in all fairness Sadow's illusionary army almost sold it anyways. A unified empire could probably blitzkrieg but not last any drawn out conflict.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by SunRazer
The Brotherhood of Darkness had to resort to calling in their trainees at the Academy into war and declaring them all Sith Lords. That sets a pretty low bar.
They drove the Jedi to a similar point of desperation though so it balances out.

NewGuy01
That's because most of the Jedi weren't even participating in the war.

DarthAnt66
Are we determining success by the amount of territory controlled or the degree at which their primary objective was completed? Revan's Sith Empire had a third of the known galaxy in record time, but failed to unify it (Revan's main reason for going to war) and instead is to blame for a series of events that nearly wiped out every major fighting force. Then we have the Sith Triumvirate, which conquered no worlds, but still eliminated most of the remaining Jedi - their primary goal.

Petrus
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Kek, neither ruled the galaxy, unlike Krayt's One Sith.

So? smile

cs_zoltan
So they aren't better, duh.

Fated Xtasy
My Favorites are;

The Sith Triumvirate
Revans Sith Empire
Banite Sith
One Sith Order
Vitiates Empire
Ancient Sith
Kuns Empire
BoD.
Lost Tribe

Most Successful.
Banite Sith.
Revans Empire/Sith Triumvirate
Vitiates Empire
One Sith Order
Kuns Empire.
Ancient Sith
BoD
Lost Tribe

Petrus
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
So they aren't better, duh.

Nah, even if they didn't dominate the galaxy, I find them more impressive overall. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
smile

Trocity
1. Banite Sith
2. One Sith
3. The Rest

Emperordmb
The Lost Tribe could've been much more successful, but they kinda got screwed by Abeloth LOL

The Ellimist
Nah, the NJO was owning them pretty badly.

Emperordmb
Yeah but that was while Abeloth was driving them into action after killing their grand lord and a considerable portion of their numbers.

I don't think they would've beaten the Jedi per se, but I do think they would've lasted longer and gotten more done without Abeloth's ****ery

FreshestSlice
1. Teh Ord3r of teh Sith Lawds
2. Everyone else

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.