Evan Piell vs Ima Gun Di and Captain Keeli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
I know these three have little showings, feats etc. but I thought it would be interesting. I rather like Master Di's fighting style too, just the way he deflects blaster bolts with finesse and precision. Lel

Round 1: Sabers only
Round 2: Force only
Round 3: All out

MythLord
Piell should logically win here.

Emperordmb
Piell in all three for sure

Selenial
Ehhh. Piell literally didn't master a single form of Lightsaber combat, I doubt he's that good either.

chingchangwalla
Would Piell take Eeth Koth for example, or is Koth Obi-Wan and Fisto Territory?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Selenial
Ehhh. Piell literally didn't master a single form of Lightsaber combat, I doubt he's that good either.
Wait quote? Iirc he used Juyo making him a high level master of multiple forms, but I could very well be mistaken.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Would Piell take Eeth Koth for example, or is Koth Obi-Wan and Fisto Territory?
Koth is above Piell but beneath Fisto, whose noticeably beneath Obi-Wan.

MythLord
Originally posted by Selenial

It's stated he never mastered a single style to completion, but instead used all of them to great success. And honestly, even practicing Juyo implies a good deal of skill.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Wait quote? Iirc he used Juyo making him a high level master of multiple forms, but I could very well be mistaken.

What forms was Maul profficient in? I'm pretty sure Niman was one and I know he incorporated Teras Kasi too.

Kurk
Piell should win due to him being, at the very least, proficient in all forms.

Kurk
Then again, Ima Gun Di died to a freakin B1 battle droid which is worse than Coleman Trebor. Yet at the same time, Piell was mauled by a rottweiler so I can't tell which is more pathetic.

Zenwolf
Piell defeated 8 highly trained killers, which is obviously better than what either the other 2 have done(though Ima could prob do it) and just because it's not stated he mastered a style, doesn't mean he hasn't. Jedi Path has it, a Youngling needs to have mastered at least Form 1 to even continue anywhere else and Padawans need to master at least one other Lightsaber form.

Just because Piell used others and didn't focus on one specifically, doesn't mean he didn't master at least 2 which would be Form 1 as a Youngling and 1 other as a Padawan.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Kurk
Then again, Ima Gun Di died to a freakin B1 battle droid which is worse than Coleman Trebor. Yet at the same time, Piell was mauled by a rottweiler so I can't tell which is more pathetic.

Piell's was lamer. Ima Gun Di was effectively circled.

Emperordmb
The droids surrounding him had the shittiest aim in the galaxy. There are literally two 5 second periods of time where he stops defending himself and they fail to hit him both times.

Kurk
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The droids surrounding him had the shittiest aim in the galaxy. There are literally two 5 second periods of time where he stops defending himself and they fail to hit him both times.
I hope they ended up shooting the droids on the opposite ends of the circle

Syndicate
I've never liked that you use choreography to justify your arguments Emp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.