Bane runs the Vitiate gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Darth Bane DoE vs

Round 1: 13 year old Vitiate
Round 2: Pre-Nathema
Round 3: Post-Nathema
Round 4: Novel
Round 5: SWTOR (version that fought the Hero)
Round 6: SoR
Round 7: Valkorion

Which rounds does he win and lose?

Bonus: Bane has Zannah's aid in rounds 6 and 7.

Deronn_solo
Bane can only hope to take rounds 1&2. He gets ****ed sans the vaseline in every other one.

JKBart
Dies at 2.

Even round 1 would be hell of a fight in the Force, but Bane trumps thanks to the combat skill.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I feel like Pre Nathema would put up a solid fight before going down.

Down at 3 and on. He can't really fight or defeat 6.

Deronn_solo
What are pre-Nethema Vitiate's greatest feats?

Ziggystardust
Pre-nathema Vitiate had just over a century to mature his power and study from a rather large wealth of knowledge. Given that he could already make his Sith father - someone powerful enough to rule a 'sith world'- blind to Force in confrontation as a ten year old, I think the victor is clear. Say it with me - Bane dies

DarthAnt66
He's a peer of Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh, was trained personally under Marka Ragnos, killed and dominated a powerful Sith Lord as a child, and had the power and knowledge in the Force to set up and begin the Nathema ritual.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, at age 10 he an schlaughtered a Sith Lord by severing him from the force and destroying his mind, and at age 13 he was anointed a Sith Lord. Pre Nathema proceeded to study the dark side in seclusion for about a century, and he became such an adroit sorcerer that he was able to successfully pull off the most complex Sith ritual ever attempted.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
power and knowledge in the Force to set up and begin the Nathema ritual.

That's a good point, we can add dominating the minds of around 8000 Sith lords to the menu.

Dark-Kenshin
Gets stomped at 1.

Syndicate
2 could be an interesting round.

carthage
Loses all

NewGuy01
Yeah, he loses at 2.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
mmm yeah, maybe he does.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Oh, and the duo gets stomped in the Bonus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.