Plagueis vs. Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Can Malgus channel his anger?

Syndicate
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Can Malgus channel his anger?

Yes.

DarthAnt66
Plagueis, good fight.

Ziggystardust
Plagis' lack of combat experience and his underwhelming feats incline me to believe Malgus wins.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Plagueis in not a good fight.

Deronn_solo
Plagueis shits on him.

JKBart
Malgus wins everytime, and Plagueis probably will never have an upper hand even for a second in a lightsaber combat. He delays his failure by utilizing Force attacks, where Malgus is only slightly superior though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
There is only one Sith Lord that would take Plagueis for majority, and Malgus isn't him. smile

JKBart
Nah, Malgus is a league above as a combatant.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bart, your non-trolling trolling is amusing, but serves no purpose here. smile

JKBart
Well, Malgus demonstrates superior speed to be able to compete with the Republic's flashpoint team, trumps Plagueis in terms of physical strength, has far greater feats in actual combat, and his good fight against the TOR team, given how powerful the team was is above Plagueis's dueling capacity we can deduce from his Force power, speed, strength, training, etc.

Plagueis is as powerful, and I can perfectly understand people claiming Plagueis to be the more powerful Force wielder. I don't agree with it, but the reasoning is completely valid. However, any difference there is doesn't make up for Malgus being a greater fighter.

Trocity
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Plagueis shits on him.

carthage
Plagueis easily

chingchangwalla
Plageuis toys with Malgus so hard

JKBart
So I guess nobody can provide any argument for Plagueis, interesting

Even more convinced Malgus wins tbh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.