Ancient sith vs. modern team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Exar Kun
Marka Ragnos
Tulak Hord
Freedon Nadd
Naga Sadow
Karness Murr
Ludo Kreesh

vs.

Luke Skywalker
Reborn Palpatine
Yoda
Darth Plagueis
Darth Krayt
Darth Caedus
Darth Vader

Stealth Moose
Tulak Hord killed a thousand Jedi and single-handedly broke a siege. It's up to one's bias on how easily he can walk through Palps and Yoda, or even Krayt, but Caedus and Vader? Pfft.

And that's one guy, not using the wealth of Dark Side powers at his command. With heavies like BeamSpam Kun, Ragnos the Juggernaut, and Killstreak Nadd it becomes a bit of a mop up.

#inb4moviewank

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Tulak Hord killed a thousand Jedi and single-handedly broke a siege. It's up to one's bias on how easily he can walk through Palps and Yoda, or even Krayt, but Caedus and Vader? Pfft.

And that's one guy, not using the wealth of Dark Side powers at his command. With heavies like BeamSpam Kun, Ragnos the Juggernaut, and Killstreak Nadd it becomes a bit of a mop up.

#inb4moviewank

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd hardly consider myself a movie wanker, but the modern team shalt win on the back of individuals such as Luke, Sidious, Yoda, Krayt, and Plagueis.

That said, give the ancients Revan, Vitiate, the Dread Masters, Ulic, and Arcann instead of people like Ludo, and things become a lot more interesting. smile

Nephthys
No Vitiate? Kys.

SunRazer
I'm all for wanking the Ancient Sith, but a mop-up? Really?

The Ellimist
Nah, Luke + Yoda + Sidious and its already a curbstomp.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Nah, Luke + Yoda + Sidious and its already a curbstomp.

*for the ancients.

JKBart
* Luke Skywalker murders Exar Kun
* Palpatine god-stomps Freedon Nadd beyond words
* Yoda beats Tulak Hord in an incredibly narrow combat, given Khem Val's accolades, general accuracy of Khem Val's words and logical inference from Darth Nox&co
* Plagueis beats Marka Ragnos.
* Krayt beats Naga Sadow definitely.
* Caedus wins against Karness Muur with small difficulty.
* Vader murders Ludo Kressh.

In the case Tulak gets one of his minority wins (from the pool of like 3/10) he can't switch the tide of the battle and gets massacred.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by SunRazer
I'm all for wanking the Ancient Sith, but a mop-up? Really?

Where do you rank Marka, Sadow, Nadd, Hord, Muur, etc relative to Vader? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.