Marka Ragnos vs Strike Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
It's the same scenario as in The Old Republic: Revan.

Everyone has the same power they did back then.

Revan Reborn, Meetra Surik, and Lord Scourge, try to take down Marka Ragnos, who is in place of Vitiate.

Can they do it?

JKBart
Revan solos?

Deronn_solo
Revan solos.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan may or may not solo, but team definitely takes it.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Revan solos.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm not sure if Revan solos, to be completely honest.

DarthAnt66
Reborn jobs and restricts his own power, but take off the cap or give him something like his family to fight for and he'll take this.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I feel like Ragnos forcing a physical confrontation would be the end of Revan's career mmm

DarthAnt66
Strength / rage vs speed / precog.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I feel like Ragnos forcing a physical confrontation would be the end of Revan's career mmm Did I mention he has his scepter?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Should be a pretty goddamn nifty fight.

Team wins for sure, though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Did I mention he has his scepter?

I always forget about that thing. I mean it's standard equipment and I forget about it.

Still team.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Did I mention he has his scepter?
Revan's dodging Vitiate's lightning. I think he can do the same to slow ass energy beams.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revan's dodging Vitiate's lightning. I think he can do the same to slow ass energy beams.

I think it's important that Ragnos can probably use the scepter to a much greater potency and capacity than Tavion Axmis or Jaden Korr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.