Naga Sadow vs Darth maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
Peak, un-amped Naga Sadow vs Peak, un-amped Darth Maul.

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-Out.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Naga Sadow, solidly.

JKBart
1) Sadow
2) Maul
3) Maul

chingchangwalla
Kind of a mismatch. Sadow takes Force by so much and Maul takes Sabers by so much. In a duel Maul would win.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Kind of a mismatch. Sadow takes Force by so much and Maul takes Sabers by so much. In a duel Maul would win.
What? There's rarely a mass distinction between the two. The ultimate driving factor in a lightsaber duel is power. The power that translates to augmentation which dictates speed, strength, precognotion, etc. If Sadow is vastly more powerful than Maul, which he is and you even agree on such, he's clearly winning a confrontation between the two. Even ignoring the spells and sorcery Sadow knows that should be capable of breaking Maul's mind, it's stated he would be capable of besting an entire army of Massassi warriors (which bested all the other Massassi warrior armies on Yavin IV), which is honestly beyond Maul's capabilities. Add on the quotes from Kreia regarding the ancient Sith Lords, his duel with Ludo Kressh, his status as the embodiment of a Sith Marauder in Vitiate's Sith Empire, and being a master strategist, and Maul will definitely lose.

chingchangwalla
Shit. I lost my paragraph and can't be fcked writing it again.

But "Add on the quotes from Kreia regarding the ancient Sith Lords"
Honestly, no one takes that quote seriously do they?

DarthAnt66
Avellone personally backed up Kreia's comments in emails between him and ChaosTheory123, so it's been gaining support.

All it means is the ancient Sith's vast superiority to Kreia, the Exile, and other KotOR II friends, which is hardly that unbelievable.

chingchangwalla
You make some great points to be fair though and Maul wouldn't be using the force in the fight either because he feels like it's cheating (fckin stupid) so he could just get tossed around like the duel against Sidious.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Avellone personally backed up Kreia's comments in emails between him and ChaosTheory123, so it's been gaining support.

All it means is the ancient Sith's vast superiority to Kreia, the Exile, and other KotOR II friends, which is hardly that unbelievable.

Mm I still hate the lack of feats most have. Like how Tulak Hord was said to be the greatest duelist ever or something because everyone who dueled him died. It's just annoying, more info needs to be given.
People like Sadow though have genuine feats

The Ellimist
Not sure if Sadow can pull out some sorcery that Maul would have no counter for. If he can do that, he takes all-out given sufficient starting distance. Otherwise Maul butchers him.

DarthAnt66
Gross.

SunRazer
Sadow breaking Maul's mind is a bit difficult to believe, but I agree that he takes the Force round each and every time with utmost certainty. All-out can still feasibly go either way, since I'm backing Maul for sabers. I could see Sadow winning a majority for all-out if he makes reasonable use of his talents in Sorcery.

MythLord
Sadow, probably all three rounds.

The Ellimist
Mythlord best up and coming low key troll IMO.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Mythlord best up and coming low key troll IMO.

And just who the **** do you think you're talking to? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Listen buster rhymes. There are a select few who can insult Myth at any given time. You are not one of those individuals. I have not permitted it.

The Ellimist
I kind of feel sorry for how utterly ineffective Ziggy's attempts to be one of the cool kids are, and how everyone ignores him. He's the most blatant try hard ive ever seen on KMC, kek.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I kind of feel sorry for how utterly ineffective Ziggy's attempts to be one of the cool kids are, and how everyone ignores him. He's the most blatant try hard ive ever seen on KMC, kek.

AncientPower would approve this message thumb up

Edit - this is sig-worthy

MythLord
Ladies, please, put your purses away. There's no need to fight over me.

Beniboybling
Is it just me or is Ziggy Elm's photo-negative? smile

The_Tempest
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
What? There's rarely a mass distinction between the two. The ultimate driving factor in a lightsaber duel is power. The power that translates to augmentation which dictates speed, strength, precognotion, etc. If Sadow is vastly more powerful than Maul, which he is and you even agree on such, he's clearly winning a confrontation between the two. Even ignoring the spells and sorcery Sadow knows that should be capable of breaking Maul's mind, it's stated he would be capable of besting an entire army of Massassi warriors (which bested all the other Massassi warrior armies on Yavin IV), which is honestly beyond Maul's capabilities. Add on the quotes from Kreia regarding the ancient Sith Lords, his duel with Ludo Kressh, his status as the embodiment of a Sith Marauder in Vitiate's Sith Empire, and being a master strategist, and Maul will definitely lose.

Citations needed plz. Scans and sources would be preferable.

Deronn_solo
Personally, I see Sadow taking Force, Maul taking Sabers; and all out honestly going either way.
Not an easy or decisive victory by Naga on any level, shape, or form.

The_Tempest
I'm open to Sadow winning courtesy of new info from SWTOR, assuming it's worth anything, but otherwise... Nah lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well you're a *****, so...yeah, Sadow. smile

The Ellimist
Why is it censoring deity?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No it censored ***** you stupid ****ing manatee

The_Tempest
Sick burn

ILS
Throwing a brick >>>>> throwing Obi-Wan

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Naga is legit Vader level kek

Deronn_solo
Nah, LMAO.
Vader is superior across the board. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sorcery: Naga
Amulets: Naga
Hats: Naga
Amount of Gold: Naga
TK: Vader
Dueling: Naga

Deronn_solo
Sadow isn't a better duelist.....

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And Vader isn't a better telekinetic

Nah, but I'd honestly put Ragnos above Vader, and Sadow on that level.

Deronn_solo
Collapsing a cathedral while half dead >>>>>>>> Throwing a brick.

Agree to disagree. Their lipe-service and hype isn't enough for me to place them above someone with just as much hype and lips service - with actual feats and such to back it up.

One of the greatest duelist the galaxy has ever known, one of the most powerful Sith the galaxy has ever known, 80% of Palpatine's power, the greatest Jedi killer to have ever lived, etc. Not to mention, a number of those accolades were bestowed upon Vader before reaching his prime and becoming "far more formidable" in the process.

Really, I just can't reach a conclusion that has me placing Sadow and Ragnos above Vader.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'll make a post in the EU section on why I rank ancients as I do.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'll have to drink 354 mL of robitussin for more insight tho

Deronn_solo
Go ahead then. Should be interesting. smile

Nephthys
*People using brick feat in serious debates*

Gross. smile

chingchangwalla
Great. Sadow's going to become overrated now and fanboys will start to appear :/

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Just to preface how I legit rank them before I bother making such a thread

Naga: Vader level
Nadd: I don't ducking know
Marka Ragnos: Above Vader, below Sidious
Kun: Ragnos level, but probably slightly above, (though perhaps not as a combatant, Ragnos' physicality was frightening)
Ludo: definitely below Vader
Hord: Ragnos/Kun level
Muur: Around Naga

Nephthys
Nadd > Naga, so that should be am easy assessment imo.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
*People using brick feat in serious debates*

Gross. smile Neph knows he has no counter. smile

Deronn_solo
thumb up

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Just to preface how I legit rank them before I bother making such a thread

Naga: Vader level
Nadd: I don't ducking know
Marka Ragnos: Above Vader, below Sidious
Kun: Ragnos level, but probably slightly above, (though perhaps not as a combatant, Ragnos' physicality was frightening)
Ludo: definitely below Vader
Hord: Ragnos/Kun level
Muur: Around Naga

Cancer.
But I'll hear you explanation out before judging. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm also retooling my top 10 NBA players and top 25 MVP seasons ever, so I'll have the ancient shit either today or tomorrow. smile

Nephthys
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Neph knows he has no counter. smile

Using a joke as a serious argument is a self-inflicted counter. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Holy shit neph an smiled

Me and Bart assimilation an continues smile

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Neph knows he has no counter. smile

Well to be fair, Neph thinks feats win the day until... they... don't. Feat wars say Vader shits on Naga. smile

Nephthys
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Holy shit neph an smiled

Me and Bart assimilation an continues smile

Lol. You didn't invent the sarcastic smile bro, we've been doing it since the Great Nebaris Crusades.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
sarcastic smile? No, we're smiling alright. It's the an hero smile, and Bart created it smile

I am his an herald smilesmile

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
Using a joke as a serious argument is a self-inflicted counter. smile Wasn't aware published TotJ material was considered a joke, though I can see how you'd reach that conclusion. thumb upOriginally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
sarcastic smile? No, we're smiling alright. It's the an hero smile, and Bart created it smile

I am his an herald smilesmile yes yes yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.