Rank these strike teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
In overall combative ability, in the states they are in when they're together.

Mace Windu and the B-team
Revan, Meetra and Surik
Luke, Jaina and Jacen (TUF)
SOR anti-Revan strike team
anti-Foundry Revan strike team
anti-Malgus strike team
Tol Baga and co.
Anti-Bane and Zannah strike team (RoT)
Eight assassins who took on Bane (RoT)
Anakin and Obi Wan on the Invisible Hand
Luke and Krayt (edit: FotJ)
Bastila and co. vs Darth Revan
Sidious and Plagueis (TPM)

Deronn_solo
Too many teams, tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. Luke, Jaina, and Jacen

chingchangwalla
1. If its DE Luke, then Luke and Krayt
2. Luke, Jaina and Jacen
3. Plagueis and Sidious

The Ellimist
Above Luke and Krayt? (It's from FotJ)

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Krayt < Jaina and Jacen

The Ellimist
Teenager Jaina and Jacen from TUF?

And is there a big jump from TUF to FotJ Luke?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes, especially with battle meld

No, arguably even a decline

The Ellimist
Where would you put them with the battle meld? Above Obi Wan?

I dunno, it doesn't make sense for Luke to peak in his 40s if Palpatine was still growing stronger in RotJ.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes, Jacen in particular is probably above Dooku with battle meld as an effective combatant, plus the battle meld will amp Luke as well. Their cohesiveness is too l33t.

Sidious is a Sith Lord draining billions and inhabiting younger clone bodies though, I mean look at Ben Kenobi and Qui Gon, they apparently deteriorated with age, and I'm sure there are other examples.

The Ellimist
I honestly find it a little difficult to believe that Jacen/Jaina > Dooku as of TUF, even with a battle meld - that leaves little room to extrapolate their growth afterwards unless if they stagnate or you have FotJ Jaina at like Krayt level. And I think Krayt would defeat two Dooku's, given how far below Sidious Dooku is whereas Krayt seems to stand much more relevantly with Luke.

I also think that given that Dooku still had some Force potential to unlock in his 70s, etc., Luke is likely growing stronger still after TUF - Qui-Gon had lesser Force potential and Obi Wan was in exile (and it's debatable if his Force power actually declined). Legends Luke never seems to be bothered by his age, he still looks young in FotJ.

IMHO:

Luke and Krayt
Sidious and Plagueis
Luke, Jaina and Jacen
Mace and B-team (if Mace is peak performance)
Anakin and Obi Wan
Revan, Meetra and Scourge

Not sure about the others but those are probably the top ones.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fair enough, Krayt wank is good wank, and I have him as the 2nd or 3rd most powerful Sith ever.

Fair enough, though I'd argue that FOTJ Luke isn't > battle meld TUF Luke, unless the former can go into oneness at will.

Revan, Meetra, and Scourge prolly > Anakin and Obi Wan. No way is the latter duo killing Vitiate. My rankings:

Luke and Krayt
Sidious and Plagueis
Mace and the B team
Revan, Meetra, Scourge
Anakin and Obi Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.