Darth Sidious (TCW) vs Count Dooku (TCW) and Darth Maul (TCW) ~ Sabers Only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
- Darth maul gets Darksaber and standard Single Red-Bladed saber
- Sidious gets his two sabers
- Darth Maul is BLOODLUSTED
- SABERS ONLY (Force Augmentation allowed)
- Takes place where the Maul and Savage vs Sidious duel was
- Starts from 15 feet away

- If Dooku and Maul are losing, add Asajj Ventress (Late TCW)

- If Sidious is losing, make Dooku under the influence of a Nightsister magic dart ( As seen in TCW) and Darth Maul not bloodlusted

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Oh Lordy Lordy.

Sidious, again and again.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Oh Lordy Lordy.

Sidious, again and again.

Even with Ventress? I mean that's five sabers Palpy has to deal with

The Ellimist
If it's the bloodlusted Maul that fights Sidious after Oppress dies, the duo may take this if they fight well together.

DarthAnt66
No. Palpatine destroys.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
SSJ Maul and base form Dooku can't beat base form Sidious. And if they do challenge him enough, he'll just go Kaioken x10 and its all over.

Emperordmb
But what if Maul gets up in Darth Sidious's face? I mean, Sheev is good, but he can't handle Maul's limp walk or Ventress slashing him 99999999999999999 times, and Dooku is the ****ing sherif around here.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ventress would have to get up in Sidious's face with her full lips, and Dooku would have to over extend with his limp walk, for the team to have any chance. Because Maul is the ****ing sheriff around here.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Ellimist
If it's the bloodlusted Maul that fights Sidious after Oppress dies, the duo may take this if they fight well together.

I was thinking the same thing, but it doesn't strike me as likely that these two would have any sort of chemistry, especially whilst Maul is bloodlusted. Sidious can probably take advantage of that and win out the majority.

The ironic part is that if Maul weren't bloodlusted, their chances would likely be better.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I was thinking the same thing, but it doesn't strike me as likely that these two would have any sort of chemistry, especially whilst Maul is bloodlusted. Sidious can probably take advantage of that and win out the majority.

The ironic part is that if Maul weren't bloodlusted, their chances would likely be better.

Alright then, pretend Dooku and Maul are good mates and work well together

MythLord
Sidious destroys.

relentless1
lol Sidious destroyed bloodlust maul just as easy as he did the nightbroters in tandem, he's choked out Dooku form half a galaxy away; neither are on his level, adding Ventress just puts another body in the way for Sidious to manipulate tactically

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
SSJ Maul and base form Dooku can't beat base form Sidious. And if they do challenge him enough, he'll just go Kaioken x10 and its all over.
Stop

NewGuy01
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Stop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.