DC vs. Marvel: Four on Four Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pillow Biter
Superman (Pre-Flashpoint, but at full power)
Wonder Woman (Current Goddess of War, with the bracers off)
the Martian Manhunter (Current)
Orion (Current)

vs.

Thor (Classic Odinson)
the Hulk (WWH version)
the Blue Marvel (Current)
the Silver Surfer (Current)

It's an all-out battle for survival of their respective universes. Wonder Woman has the bracers off. The Hulk is already pissed off. They rumble! Who wins?

ghostman
team two rapes in a horrible fashion. considering mmh is weak as shit, next time even out the teams

krisblaze
Wonder Woman kills 'em.

Supermex
Silver Surfer is 2 beast here with that kind of team support

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermex
Silver Surfer is 2 beast here with that kind of team support

Not only that, a Blue Marvel not holding back is a HUGE threat (wide range antimatter projection). Not spite, but the balance of these teams is questionable. Maybe trade BM for Black Bolt.

abhilegend
Team 1. Good fight though.

quanchi112
Team 2, hard.

Cogito
nu Orion is all over the place. In WW he was nothing impressive, but in GL his lackeys even were cutting down Lanterns left and right with wtf ease.

tkitna
Team 2 in a stomp

abhilegend
Stomp?

laughing out loud

Facee
Team 2 biitches

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
Team 2 in a stomp

Not really a fight tbh.

JBL
Team 2 in a stomp.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

The usual marvel wankery at best.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

The usual marvel wankery at best.

Usual? Dude, this board might as well be called D.C.'s Comic Book "Versus" Forum. There is no wankery going on, you're just being the stubborn D.C. apologist you've always been.

Cogito
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Usual? Dude, this board might as well be called D.C.'s Comic Book "Versus" Forum. There is no wankery going on, you're just being the stubborn D.C. apologist you've always been.

You've been on the forum for nearly 3 years now. In that time, you've never once said anything other than "Marvel team/character wins" while usually calling out anyone who disagrees as a "DC apologist".

Do you not see the hipocrisy staring you in the face?

JBL
Well,here we go again.People choose who they think would win, superman is involved, Hes on the losing team and his fans come and insults the people not choosing superman, the insults continues from multiple superman fans for 4 pages, the minute the other posters respond back,they get in trouble. If I say superman and his team would lose, I don't need his fans.... You know something, just forget it.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Well,here we go again.People choose who they think would win, superman is involved, Hes on the losing team and his fans come and insults the people not choosing superman, the insults continues from multiple superman fans for 4 pages, the minute the other posters respond back,they get in trouble. If I say superman and his team would lose, I don't need his fans.... You know something, just forget it.

You and BAV might have a modicum of credibility if you two didn't BAV out of BZ challenges like little BAVs.

abhilegend
Not just Superman. There are four herald level combatants here and to think the other four heralds can stomp them is the height of wankery.

But as you think everyone in DC is spider-man level at best, its fair game, huh?

Delta1938

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Cogito
You've been on the forum for nearly 3 years now. In that time, you've never once said anything other than "Marvel team/character wins" while usually calling out anyone who disagrees as a "DC apologist".

No I don't because the statement you just made it false. Secondly, am I the only person who has voted Marvel in this thread? Ask the OP for clarity, but don't think this thread is about me.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Delta1938
You and BAV might have a modicum of credibility if you two didn't BAV out of BZ challenges like little BAVs.

Will you stop your incessant whining? I'm NOT doing that shit, my choice. Never have, not interest. Are you trying to audition to be someone's nagging ass wife?

I think what is comes down to is you think you have some sort of authority here over myself, JBL, Carver and whoever else doesn't cup Superman's balls all day long. We don't give a shit about your stupid ass god complex. You can't taunt me, you can't influence me, you can't restrict me, you can't think for me, you simply can't have it your way, supergeek. Adjust your actions accordingly.

Rao Kal El

Nailed it thumb up

abhilegend

Delta1938
Will you stop your incessant whining? I'm NOT doing that shit, my choice. Never have, not interest. Are you trying to audition to be someone's nagging ass wife?

I think what is comes down to is you think you have some sort of authority here over myself, JBL, Carver and whoever else doesn't cup Superman's balls all day long. We don't give a shit about your stupid ass god complex. You can't taunt me, you can't influence me, you can't restrict me, you can't think for me, you simply can't have it your way, supergeek. Adjust your actions accordingly.

laughing Keep telling yourself that while failing to actually comprehend what I said. The real reason is you 3 are afraid to do a BZ. But keep BAVing out.

Blue Area Vet
laughing Keep telling yourself that while failing to actually comprehend what I said. The real reason is you 3 are afraid to do a BZ. But keep BAVing out.

Actually, I just like seeing your blood pressure rise. It's far more entertaining to encounter someone who can't deal with reality and has to redefine undesirable outcomes to make things more palatable for them. Keep going, you were saying we were scared..... Happy Dance

Delta1938
Actually, I just like seeing your blood pressure rise. It's far more entertaining to encounter someone who can't deal with reality and has to redefine undesirable outcomes to make things more palatable for them. Keep going, you were saying we were scared..... Happy Dance

That's pretty ironic coming from you.

Blue Area Vet
That's pretty ironic coming from you.

Awe, so you're not going to taunt me?

Facee
Another ruined thread. No wonder this place is dead.

Delta1938
Awe, so you're not going to taunt me?

I think you missed something.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by JBL

clapping

The same clean up crew shows up on time. They can't even seen themselves for what they are.

EcstaticGrace
nu Orion is all over the place. In WW he was nothing impressive, but in GL his lackeys even were cutting down Lanterns left and right with wtf ease.

Nu52 Green Lanterns aren't that Impressive Wonder Woman before her physical amp was flooring Hal even sent him flying with a ground stomp. So the idea of the New God's flooring doesn't sound far off when Orion did pretty well against Superman compared to when Hal fought Superman.

https://comicnewbies.com/2014/08/18/wonder-woman-vs-green-lantern/

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Nu52 Green Lanterns aren't that Impressive Wonder Woman before her physical amp was flooring Hal even sent him flying with a ground stomp. So the idea of the New God's flooring doesn't sound far off when Orion did pretty well against Superman compared to when Hal fought Superman.

Oh man, that's pretty bad! Once again, GL is getting his constructs shattered like wine glasses.

Zack M
Orion solos.

Zack M
laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Zack M
Orion solos.

That's some troll ass shit and you no it. Anyone else here signing off on Orion soloing?

abhilegend

Wut? Hal got punched a few times and that's it.

Why would Wonder Woman breaking a few constructs mean anything?

Hal has literally every feat he had before Flashpoint. To think he is not impressive somehow is pretty much bullshit.

Cogito

Way to cherry pick one instance of a high herald beating another and pretending like the sky is falling. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's some troll ass shit and you no it. Anyone else here signing off on Orion soloing?
It's not entirely unreasonable, though it is premature. Orion does not really have enough feats in the DCnU that I know of to form an opinion. As I said, his appearances in WW were underwhelming, but his appearances in GL gave the impression that he was Trans+. That wouldn't necessarily shock me as all of the New Gods seem to have gotten a pretty significant upgrade.

Blue Area Vet
Way to cherry pick one instance of a high herald beating another and pretending like the sky is falling. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's not entirely unreasonable, though it is premature. Orion does not really have enough feats in the DCnU that I know of to form an opinion. As I said, his appearances in WW were underwhelming, but his appearances in GL gave the impression that he was Trans+. That wouldn't necessarily shock me as all of the New Gods seem to have gotten a pretty significant upgrade.

If you truly believe that you are completely ****ed in the head and there is little to no hope.

EcstaticGrace
Wut? Hal got punched a few times and that's it.

Why would Wonder Woman breaking a few constructs mean anything?

Hal has literally every feat he had before Flashpoint. To think he is not impressive somehow is pretty much bullshit.

Based on what? He's suggested to have past story elements that happened in the GL mythos, but they obviously didn't happen under the same circumstances. Death of Superman was suggested to have happened in the Nu52 obviously not under the same circumstances.

Blackest Night is cannon to the Nu52 mythos but Wonder Woman doesn't remember trying to kill her mom or sidekicks, Aquaman, and Martian Manhunter never died in the Nu52 so it obviously didn't take place the same way meaning why would we use feats that aren't under the Nu52 numbering.

Are you asking why it looks bad that Wonder Woman sent Hal flying by stomping?

EcstaticGrace

Ironic your speaking of cherry picking... you brought up Orion in Wonder Woman. I brought up Hal vs Wonder Woman.

If you want I could also use Superman vs Hal compared to Superman vs Orion. The Nu52 consistently has Hal at a lower level I'm sorry if that makes you hurt in anyway.

abhilegend
Based on what? He's suggested to have past story elements that happened in the GL mythos, but they obviously didn't happen under the same circumstances. Death of Superman was suggested to have happened in the Nu52 obviously not under the same circumstances.

Rebirth explains that. Time was stolen from the universe. These are the same characters as before.

Seriously, read DC rebirth.

Blue Area Vet
Ironic your speaking of cherry picking... you brought up Orion in Wonder Woman. I brought up Hal vs Wonder Woman.

If you want I could also use Superman vs Hal compared to Superman vs Orion. The Nu52 consistently has Hal at a lower level I'm sorry if that makes you hurt in anyway.

His mind is already gone. He doesn't think it's unreasonable to suggest Orion could solo the Marvel team.

abhilegend

Superman was above Hal pre Flashpoint as well.

Being below Superman doesn't means you're at a lower level. If that was the case, pretty much every DC top tier would be at a lower level.

Superman is just that powerful.

EcstaticGrace
Rebirth explains that. Time was stolen from the universe. These are the same characters as before.

Seriously, read DC rebirth.

That doesn't make your statements true in any regard. Rebirth also ignores the Nu Teen Titans history with Cyborg, Ravens and Beast Boy. Cyborg is still a JL founder, and Martian Manhunter isnt. Rebirth doesn't suggest pick feats you want in continuity.

Explain also why Hal being sent flying by Wonder Woman stomping doesn't look bad...

Cogito

You brought up a couple panels and no resolution to the fight. I brought up appearances across several issues. If you don't see the difference I can't help you.

If you truly believe that you are completely ****ed in the head and there is little to no hope. Don't act like you've actually read it and developed an informed opinion.

EcstaticGrace
Superman was above Hal pre Flashpoint as well.

Being below Superman doesn't means you're at a lower level. If that was the case, pretty much every DC top tier would be at a lower level.

Superman is just that powerful.

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/wonder-woman-vs-green-lantern-4.jpg

Ironic that she still pushed back Hal by stomping..

EcstaticGrace
You brought up a couple panels and no resolution to the fight. I brought up appearances across several issues. If you don't see the difference I can't help you.

Don't act like you've actually read it and developed an informed opinion.

The fight didn't even need a conclusion... Wonder Woman pounced on him for several panels and Hal didn't get any hits in until Superman distracted Diana based on the little we got Cyborg saved Hal's life.

Cogito
The fight didn't even need a conclusion... Wonder Woman pounced on him for several panels and Hal didn't get any hits in until Superman distracted Diana based on the little we got Cyborg saved Hal's life.

The winner of a fight is not always whoever gets the first hit or two in.

EcstaticGrace

Ironic since Hal got the first move yet bled the most via a backhand.

abhilegend
That doesn't make your statements true in any regard. Rebirth also ignores the Nu Teen Titans history with Cyborg, Ravens and Beast Boy. Cyborg is still a JL founder, and Martian Manhunter isnt. Rebirth doesn't suggest pick feats you want in continuity.

It shows all the characters are the same.

Because he isn't above getting thrown around by a Superman level being when he is not expecting it. He was never even close to getting beaten.

Hal also looked better than Diana against Darkseid.

StiltmanFTW
He was never even close to getting beaten.

Oh, he was quite close, I'd say.

EcstaticGrace

Because he isn't above getting thrown around by a Superman level being when he is not expecting it. He was never even close to getting beaten.

So Wonder Woman is a Superman lvl being?

He wasn't expecting her to attack him after charging at her? He flew to her to attack her. She cut his chest and then stomped on the ground saying to be gone. Superman feeling pity for Hal tried to calm Diana down..

Also not really...

Darkseid broke Hal's hand. Darkseid also sent Hal flying and broke his constructs by stomping on the ground which did nothing to Diana but provide a nice breeze. You'll have to explain to me how Hal did better.

abhilegend
https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/wonder-woman-vs-green-lantern-4.jpg

Ironic that she still pushed back Hal by stomping..
Remind me which of these characters have never been moved by a high class 100 level character before.

EcstaticGrace
Remind me which of these characters have never been moved by a high class 100 level character before.

Remind me which of these characters have been moved by a high class 100 level character without any direct contact.. no upgrades obviously.

abhilegend
So Wonder Woman is a Superman lvl being?

Yes, she is equal to Supergirl in strength. That's right around Superman level.

OK, I thought you were trying to talk about the initial attack.

But stomping someone away doesn't means much. A kryptonite poisoned Superman knocked away two Justice League teams at once. That doesn't means he was beating both teams.

Yes, just sending Hal flying and crashing into wonder woman stunned her while he was back at his feet in no time.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_wQwmkCKWqc/UwncL8wwvbI/AAAAAAAAnXs/KGi4OVsJhUk/s1600/p5_8.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Y1JuAV_LCno/UwncL0sAuwI/AAAAAAAAnXw/QZq_x8FaQs4/s1600/p5_9.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7ztoDPxMo9E/UwncD8fvgcI/AAAAAAAAnVg/tSmyGsy-HJo/s1600/p5_10.jpg

He did better than anyone save Superman.

abhilegend
Remind me which of these characters have been moved by a high class 100 level character without any direct contact.. no upgrades obviously.
Uh, everyone? But Hal is not a strength type of character.

He can protect himself with a force-field but you're taking a single scene too far.

EcstaticGrace
Yes, she is equal to Supergirl in strength. That's right around Superman level.

OK, I thought you were trying to talk about the initial attack.

But stomping someone away doesn't means much. A kryptonite poisoned Superman knocked away two Justice League teams at once. That doesn't means he was beating both teams.

Yes, just sending Hal flying and crashing into wonder woman stunned her while he was back at his feet in no time.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_wQwmkCKWqc/UwncL8wwvbI/AAAAAAAAnXs/KGi4OVsJhUk/s1600/p5_8.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Y1JuAV_LCno/UwncL0sAuwI/AAAAAAAAnXw/QZq_x8FaQs4/s1600/p5_9.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7ztoDPxMo9E/UwncD8fvgcI/AAAAAAAAnVg/tSmyGsy-HJo/s1600/p5_10.jpg

He did better than anyone save Superman.

Stunned her when? You provided anything but Hal performing better. Honestly Aquaman and Wonder Woman did better against Darkseid given the fact they actually pierced him. Hal's constructs broke on contact with Darkseid in the scans you provided.. and he was beaten up how exactly did he do better. It just looks like the League let him keep going at Darkseid it doesn't look like any of them were stunned...

You didn't provide anything backing your point on anyone else having indirect difficulty against someone of Diana's strength. Who were on these teams that Superman sent flying. It's a nice mention but it's hollow..

Blue Area Vet

Your fellow Superman butt buddy Abby counts situation in which one character "looked better" than the other, in his opinion of course.

EcstaticGrace
Uh, everyone? But Hal is not a strength type of character.

He can protect himself with a force-field but you're taking a single scene too far.

His whole fight against Wonder Woman makes him look bad.

The New Gods mention is another Example.

Superman beating up Hal in Origins

Also in regards to your Supergirl statement, Lobdell compared the difference in strength between Supergirl and Superman like comparing a 16 year old girl to a 30 year old man.

The Darkseid one is a nice consideration of will power but he is just getting beat up.

Blue Area Vet

You can't be looking at the scans.

Blue Area Vet
Stunned her when? You provided anything but Hal performing better. Honestly Aquaman and Wonder Woman did better against Darkseid given the fact they actually pierced him. Hal's constructs broke on contact with Darkseid in the scans you provided.. and he was beaten up how exactly did he do better. It just looks like the League let him keep going at Darkseid it doesn't look like any of them were stunned...

You didn't provide anything backing your point on anyone else having indirect difficulty against someone of Diana's strength. Who were on these teams that Superman sent flying. It's a nice mention but it's hollow..

I don't know why Abby's been flirting with Hal lately. Maybe he's trying something knew. His heart definitely isn't into it.

carver9

Wonder Woman was stomping a group of Lanterns on her own. Lanterns suck.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by carver9

This ^^^

EcstaticGrace

Are you talking about the Yellow Lanterns?

carver9
Are you talking about the Yellow Lanterns?

Yep. This scene...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/24576643/Sinestro-017-2016-Digital-Empire-013.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/24576614/Sinestro-017-2016-Digital-Empire-017.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/24576620/Sinestro-017-2016-Digital-Empire-018.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/24576625/Sinestro-017-2016-Digital-Empire-019.jpg.html

When it comes to facing physical characters, they are nothing but fodder.

EcstaticGrace
Yep. This scene...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/24576643/Sinestro-017-2016-Digital-Empire-013.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/24576614/Sinestro-017-2016-Digital-Empire-017.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/24576620/Sinestro-017-2016-Digital-Empire-018.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/24576625/Sinestro-017-2016-Digital-Empire-019.jpg.html

When it comes to facing physical characters, they are nothing but fodder.

Featless groups tend to be fodder in all fairness Amazons, Atlanteans, Army Doomsday clones, Gamma radiated city etc.

By feats I don't see Hal struggling with Bekka or Arkillo offensively atleast. My only point here is that Hal isn't as powerful as he was Pre-Flashpointand Nu52 showings support that

Cogito
My only point here is that Hal isn't as powerful as he was Pre-Flashpointand Nu52 showings support that They don't show that, and Lanterns were not retconned by Flashpoint.

Hal's feats 10 years ago are as much still his as Tony Stark's.

That's a fact, not an argument.

EcstaticGrace
They don't show that, and Lanterns were not retconned by Flashpoint.

As cute as it is that you think you can state what is cannon and not that's not the case.

Just because Blackest Night is said to happen in cannon doesn't mean it happened the same way and in a story perspective those events happened but in regards to feats those are blank because we have no context on how exactly the events took place.

If you want to pretend those feats are cannon be my guess I'll just assume Hal and the other Lanterns were nerfed right after.

Blue Area Vet
They don't show that, and Lanterns were not retconned by Flashpoint.

The bottom line is the versatile Hal and Manhunter can't hang in this scenario and the others, while powerful, are out powered by the Marvelites who are not only physically powerful, but hold a HUGE EP edge.

EcstaticGrace
The bottom line is the versatile Hal and Manhunter can't hang in this scenario and the others, while powerful, are out powered by the Marvelites who are not only physically powerful, but hold a HUGE EP edge.

Lacks context but J'onn took on the League solo handed. I'm not to knowledgeable on Adam or Norrin but who counters his phasing, is Blue Marvel immune to telepathy or something?

J'onn can increase his physicals by changing his body density showed in "Superman: Doomed"

Cogito
As cute as it is that you think you can state what is cannon and not that's not the case.

Just because Blackest Night is said to happen in cannon doesn't mean it happened the same way and in a story perspective those events happened but in regards to feats those are blank because we have no context on how exactly the events took place.

If you want to pretend those feats are cannon be my guess I'll just assume Hal and the other Lanterns were nerfed right after.

The entire post-GL Rebirth history has been frequently mentioned/referenced in the DCnU, and Johns himself stated repeatedly before, during, and after Flashpoint that the GL storyline was not affected. If you don't trust the Chief Creative Officer for DC on his own content, then I don't know what to tell you.

leonidas
i'd take team marvel in this one for a decent majority.

EcstaticGrace
The entire post-GL Rebirth history has been frequently mentioned/referenced in the DCnU, and Johns himself stated repeatedly before, during, and after Flashpoint that the GL storyline was not affected. If you don't trust the Chief Creative Officer for DC on his own content, then I don't know what to tell you.

As I said just because a story is suggested to have happened in another continuity doesn't mean it happened the same way.

It was also said I believe that Death Of Superman happened in the New52 as well as Batman's supposed Death by Darkseid but keep in mind the situations were obviously different. Blackest Night was said to happen in the Nu52 but Aquaman and Manhunter never died. Cling onto the notion that those feats are valid but the stories didn't or logically couldn't have taken place in the same way.

I agree the GL mythos are intact but I don't agree with using Pre52 feats for New52 characters.

Blue Area Vet
Lacks context but J'onn took on the League solo handed. I'm not to knowledgeable on Adam or Norrin but who counters his phasing, is Blue Marvel immune to telepathy or something?

J'onn can increase his physicals by changing his body density showed in "Superman: Doomed"

I'm sure he can do a lot but the bottom line is he comes up short in big boy scenarios. As far as BM, I don't think he has been tested directly, but you have to assume that as a Superman level flying brick, he can't easily be mind controlled. Also, he has shown fine skills with his antimatter manipulation, enough to see Spectrum's physiology and upgrade her abilities. He's sort of like Black Bolt in that regard in that he has demonstrated he can use his EP in unusual ways. BB can protect his mind and even mind control others with his electron manipulation.

EcstaticGrace
I'm sure he can do a lot but the bottom line is he comes up short in big boy scenarios. As far as BM, I don't think he has been tested directly, but you have to assume that as a Superman level flying brick, he can't easily be mind controlled. Also, he has shown fine skills with his antimatter manipulation, enough to see Spectrum's physiology and upgrade her abilities. He's sort of like Black Bolt in that regard in that he has demonstrated he can use his EP in unusual ways. BB can protect his mind and even mind control others with his electron manipulation.

Martian Manhunter casually tpd Wonder Woman, Flash, and Cyborg at the same time.

Physical strength is irrelevant if you don't have the feats to suggest you won't be tpd, I'd rather see feats from Adam suggesting he won't be tpd

Warrior Madness
Team 2 wins. And it's not even close.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Warrior Madness
Team 2 wins. And it's not even close.

thumbsup

abhilegend
Stunned her when? You provided anything but Hal performing better.

If only you could read.

If only Hal was attacking his eyes.

The league weren't shown for at least ten pages more. So I'd doubt they were letting him do anything.

Uh, everyone?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125391/4294623-1yoopjustice+league+of+america+(2013-)+006-006.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125391/4294624-1yoopjustice+league+of+america+(2013-)+006-007.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125391/4294625-1yoopjustice+league+of+america+(2013-)+006-008.jpg

By your standards, Superman was able to beat everyone together there.

abhilegend
Featless groups tend to be fodder in all fairness Amazons, Atlanteans, Army Doomsday clones, Gamma radiated city etc.

By feats I don't see Hal struggling with Bekka or Arkillo offensively atleast. My only point here is that Hal isn't as powerful as he was Pre-Flashpointand Nu52 showings support that
And what showings would that be which show he is weaker than before? He still killed Krona, he still became Parallax and shit like that. Originally posted by EcstaticGrace

As cute as that is, Death of Superman and the destruction of Coast City still happened as shown in GL 51.

Blackest Night still happened. So did War of Green Lanterns.

Just because a few characters didn't die or weren't included doesn't means anything in terms of power level.

Delta1938
As far as BM, I don't think he has been tested directly, but you have to assume that as a Superman level flying brick, he can't easily be mind controlled.

So are you assuming he's got telepathic resistance solely because he's Superman-lite or has he actually done anything in that regard?

EcstaticGrace
If only you could read.

If only Hal was attacking his eyes.

The league weren't shown for at least ten pages more. So I'd doubt they were letting him do anything.

Uh, everyone?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125391/4294623-1yoopjustice+league+of+america+(2013-)+006-006.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125391/4294624-1yoopjustice+league+of+america+(2013-)+006-007.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125391/4294625-1yoopjustice+league+of+america+(2013-)+006-008.jpg

By your standards, Superman was able to beat everyone together there.

If only you didn't take scans out of context and think your proving a point, am I suppose to be suprsised that Superman can make Green Arrow and Batman cover themselves with a ground smash? Cause Hawkman and Wonder Woman look like their already air Bourne and the only other notable character Martian Manhunter looks like he's occupied in his own fight or possibly falling because the ground beneath him was destroyed whereas. Hal was Tilting the direction the force was being sent at him suggesting he was falling because of the smash. Think of this way Superman Breaks the ground so Martian Manhunter falls because there's nothing keeping him up. Whereas what Wonder Woman did to Hal is the equivalent of strong gust knocking someone on their ass. Force being generated > so I fall >.

You mean in the same book where Hal took precedence and attacked Darkseid first? By your logic they were kod then to despite seeing them in the next panel, going off what we actually see in the actual comics there's actual in scan proof to show Diana is above Hal I don't know why your fighting that so much when others here have said he looks like he's getting beat up which was the case. I'm pretty sure the next pages take place on Apokolips reason why they aren't shown how is that a KO.
https://comicnewbies.com/2015/06/01/green-lantern-vs-darkseid-justice-league/

Given the smashes it looks like Aquaman and Wonder Woman retained their position in the first smash.

You suggested Hal was more impressive against Darkseid eyes or not that statement about Hal was untrue he did nothing against Darksied wheras Aquaman and Wonder Woman actually did. Aquaman even attacking Darkseid in more places then the eyes and in a combined Assualt Wonder Woman pulling Darkseid back in a tilt.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111219076/5001075-3532548764-33606.jpg
http://www.nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Wonder-Woman-VS-Darkseid.jpg
https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/wonder-woman-and-aquaman-blinds-darkseid-11.jpg

EcstaticGrace
And what showings would that be which show he is weaker than before? He still killed Krona, he still became Parallax and shit like that.
As cute as that is, Death of Superman and the destruction of Coast City still happened as shown in GL 51.

Blackest Night still happened. So did War of Green Lanterns.

Just because a few characters didn't die or weren't included doesn't means anything in terms of power level.

Where am I saying none of those things happened at? I'm suggesting they probably didn't happen under the same circumstances look at Renegade Hal's talk with Parralax Hal for example and Renegade Hal being suprsised hed go this far.

I don't get how your suggesting I'm having difficulty reading yet missing the fact that I never stated none of theses events didn't happen, all I'm saying is they obviously didn't happen in the same regard.

Pillow Biter
Not sure this is quite so uneven as people think.

Let's imagine some matchups:

Superman vs. Hulk---both have dynamic power levels to some degree, and this is hard to peg. WWH is a beast, guaranteed. Being all-out doesn't guarantee that Superman will be full OWAW level, but he'll still be beastly too. This fight is too close to call.

Thor vs. Orion--also a very even matchup IMO. Perhaps Thor wins in the end, maybe. But it's real close. Could go either way.

Wonder Woman vs. Blue Marvel or Silver Surfer--this is Goddess of War Diana with her bracers off, ready to fight to the death. She's at least a match for either of these two. BM is on a bit of a roll these days, so I might call them too close to call. I actually think WW would beat Thor, or Orion, in these circumstances. I'd give her the edge on the average Surfer portrayal, too.

Martian Manhunter vs. BM or Surfer. Maybe MM is the weak link. But maybe not. Is he really so underpowered that he isn't elite top tier anymore? He may lose vs Surfer or BM, but I think it's a close fight.

Who should I trade MM out for on DC that would even up this fight more? Shazam? Hal Jordan?

abhilegend
If only you didn't take scans out of context and think your proving a point, am I suppose to be suprsised that Superman can make Green Arrow and Batman cover themselves with a ground smash?

Haha, seriously?

This is just Batman and Green Arrow covering their eyes?

http://i.imgur.com/7P8mTZJ.jpg

****ing hell, you are like a redux version of carver as you see what only you want to see.

That's a lot of excuses. Here, let me help you.

http://i.imgur.com/v3nQ9qB.jpg

Everyone was tossed aside and stopped fighting.

Yes, that's so cool. Aside from the fact that he wasn't even bloodied by any of the attacks save the sword attack. What does all of this mean anyway? How is this supposed to mean Hal is suddenly weaker than before?

Or the shockwave tossed him aside. There is nothing to suggest he was falling because of ground breaking.

So it works against Hal but not to everyone else. Comicvine logic at its finest.

That's a lot of whining. Diana isn't above hal. Even in Darkseid War, John had to save Diana from Superman's solar flare.

http://s6d8.turboimagehost.com/t/27081452_Justice_League_2011-_049-012.jpg http://s6d8.turboimagehost.com/t/27081460_Justice_League_2011-_049-013.jpg

While Hal stopped the energy attack on his own.

Really?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KHCl-851zeA/UwncLfeOlOI/AAAAAAAAnXo/2GbInlTpZrM/s1600/p5_7.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-R02nsUBv08o/UwncEKPHFeI/AAAAAAAAnVs/RTpMBn7xJVk/s1600/p5_11.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-R02nsUBv08o/UwncEKPHFeI/AAAAAAAAnVs/RTpMBn7xJVk/s1600/p5_11.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_iXa5vUpNXg/UwncEiqGpdI/AAAAAAAAnV0/Gg0mnBcRwSs/s1600/p5_12.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-R59KjstTQiE/UwncFhYSq8I/AAAAAAAAnWI/n24966swaXQ/s1600/p5_13.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Sws0lYMouqY/UwncFXKnjLI/AAAAAAAAnWA/6W1129ThLvs/s1600/p5_14.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7dMNLd6gjIM/UwncFg9uf4I/AAAAAAAAnWE/-Z48zl0Cf6I/s1600/p5_15.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/---RzEZ9GpK8/UwncHqD_gBI/AAAAAAAAnWk/M4EXzcdLQDQ/s1600/p5_16.jpg

The entire sequence. Everyone else is digging out of the rubble at the last page.

Haha, seriously?

abhilegend
Where am I saying none of those things happened at? I'm suggesting they probably didn't happen under the same circumstances look at Renegade Hal's talk with Parralax Hal for example and Renegade Hal being suprsised hed go this far.

I don't get how your suggesting I'm having difficulty reading yet missing the fact that I never stated none of theses events didn't happen, all I'm saying is they obviously didn't happen in the same regard.
So why would the feats in those would differ?

Pillow Biter
GLs have always varied wildly in the feats and even relative standing--even the elites like Hal.
I would not say that on the whole Hal or any other GL (or equivalent) has seemed to be as powerful as Wonder Woman. At least not for a while.

EcstaticGrace
Haha, seriously?

This is just Batman and Green Arrow covering their eyes?

http://i.imgur.com/7P8mTZJ.jpg

****ing hell, you are like a redux version of carver as you see what only you want to see.

That's a lot of excuses. Here, let me help you.

http://i.imgur.com/v3nQ9qB.jpg

Everyone was tossed aside and stopped fighting.

Yes, that's so cool. Aside from the fact that he wasn't even bloodied by any of the attacks save the sword attack. What does all of this mean anyway? How is this supposed to mean Hal is suddenly weaker than before?

Or the shockwave tossed him aside. There is nothing to suggest he was falling because of ground breaking.

So it works against Hal but not to everyone else. Comicvine logic at its finest.

That's a lot of whining. Diana isn't above hal. Even in Darkseid War, John had to save Diana from Superman's solar flare.

http://s6d8.turboimagehost.com/t/27081452_Justice_League_2011-_049-012.jpg http://s6d8.turboimagehost.com/t/27081460_Justice_League_2011-_049-013.jpg

While Hal stopped the energy attack on his own.

Really?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KHCl-851zeA/UwncLfeOlOI/AAAAAAAAnXo/2GbInlTpZrM/s1600/p5_7.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_iXa5vUpNXg/UwncEiqGpdI/AAAAAAAAnV0/Gg0mnBcRwSs/s1600/p5_12.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-R59KjstTQiE/UwncFhYSq8I/AAAAAAAAnWI/n24966swaXQ/s1600/p5_13.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Sws0lYMouqY/UwncFXKnjLI/AAAAAAAAnWA/6W1129ThLvs/s1600/p5_14.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7dMNLd6gjIM/UwncFg9uf4I/AAAAAAAAnWE/-Z48zl0Cf6I/s1600/p5_15.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/---RzEZ9GpK8/UwncHqD_gBI/AAAAAAAAnWk/M4EXzcdLQDQ/s1600/p5_16.jpg

The entire sequence. Everyone else is digging out of the rubble at the last page.

Haha, seriously?
Your suggesting I see what I want to see and then you make a silly statement like "he wasn't bloodied by anything save the sword" which suggest you don't pay attention to scans given Diana giving him a backhand also bloodied him... You see they hypocrisy here, it's ironic cause one moment you'll be talking about Diana not being on Superman's level and then when it suits your purpose she becomes a Superman level being.

There's the fact he's not going the same direction of the shockwave he seems to be seeping downwards.

In regards to the Solar Flare

1.) that's John not Hal
2.) It could be a unneeded save
3.) Maybe Lanterns have better durability to Energy based attacks

Also they were fighting over Superman did you read Trinity War? The reason they stopped fighting in that scenario is because the person they were fighting to either protect or lock up, made the decision themselves.

Based off your Darkseid vs Hal logic, Aquaman apparently KOd Superman in Throne of Atlantis then? Given Superman was gone for 6 pages and on a worse note actually showed he was unaware of what happened which is something noone did in origins..

carver9
Originally posted by Pillow Biter

Superman vs. Hulk---both have dynamic power levels to some degree, and this is hard to peg. WWH is a beast, guaranteed. Being all-out doesn't guarantee that Superman will be full OWAW level, but he'll still be beastly too. This fight is too close to call.

Thor vs. Orion--also a very even matchup IMO. Perhaps Thor wins in the end, maybe. But it's real close. Could go either way.

Wonder Woman vs. Blue Marvel or Silver Surfer--this is Goddess of War Diana with her bracers off, ready to fight to the death. She's at least a match for either of these two. BM is on a bit of a roll these days, so I might call them too close to call. I actually think WW would beat Thor, or Orion, in these circumstances. I'd give her the edge on the average Surfer portrayal, too.

Martian Manhunter vs. BM or Surfer. Maybe MM is the weak link. But maybe not. Is he really so underpowered that he isn't elite top tier anymore? He may lose vs Surfer or BM, but I think it's a close fight.

Who should I trade MM out for on DC that would even up this fight more? Shazam? Hal Jordan?

Good post. Wonder Woman is the trump card tbh. DCNU Orion sucks, Martian Manhunter sucks.

Pillow Biter
I generally refuse to look at Injustice Gods for any relevant info. on how characters stand as I find the series to be highly contradictory (even with itself) when it comes to power levels. Writers seem to be straight up writing characters at whatever level is convenient for the issue at hand, regardless of how they were portrayed even in the same series a few issues earlier.

Pillow Biter
Good post. Wonder Woman is the trump card tbh. DCNU Orion sucks, Martian Manhunter sucks.

To be fair, it's getting hard to distinguish pre- and post- Flashpoint versions of some characters and their rankings. With Rebirth, it's all starting to blend together.

I think WW here would lose to WWH or even a reasonably powerful All-Out Superman portrayal. So she isn't the Trump in that way. But given how dynamic Hulk and Superman can be, their fights are impossible to call. And so at best we maybe consider them a wash. That does leave this Wonder Woman as the Trump card among the more quantifiable and more easily predictable combatants.

Given that pre- and post-FP versions of characters are now bleeding into one another, is MM really so soft?

EcstaticGrace
So why would the feats in those would differ?

Why would the feats in events that probably didn't take place in the same way differ?

1.) Missing characters
2.) Not all characters are suggested to have been apart the event take it as 1 if you want.
3.) Goes alongside 1 because not all characters are connected to events they previously were we don't know how they took place, yes they're suggested to have taken place but we don't know what actually happened other than the conclusion.
4.) We don't know exactly how it all fits in with the timeline, did Blackest Night in the Nu52 happen before JL origins or after, it obviously took place before The original 5 year time skip given Hal leaving Earth.

abhilegend
Your suggesting I see what I want to see and then you make a silly statement like "he wasn't bloodied by anything save the sword" which suggest you don't pay attention to scans given Diana giving him a backhand also bloodied him...

Yes, a surprise attack bloodied him while he was not expecting her to attack.

How silly of me to ignore that.

Superman has a dynamic factor to his powers. He can go from struggling against a foe to tearing him in half in the next moment.

But yes, Diana is a Superman level being nowadays on average.

Art can be seen by different angles. The main point from that is that Superman's ground attack scattered everyone else.

I already said that.

Haha, seriously?

That's so cute.

After scattering everyone else. They were too busy fighting each other to listen to him.

EcstaticGrace

Unless Shazam is GOG or Hal is Renegade there not doing more then J'onn who honestly at this moment looks like he can TP Blue Marvel. Some understand how he's the weakling considering strength wise he probably has the second best strength feat in the Nu52, his telepathy took down/affected people/person with planetary tp defense, and he has alot of versatility to boot,

abhilegend
Why would the feats in events that probably didn't take place in the same way differ?

1.) Missing characters

That doesn't affects the Lanterns' feats.

Lanterns were. That's what matters.

That's so cute. They are not suggested. The events happened the very same way they did previously. Just a few background characters were not there.

So? What does that mean about power levels?

EcstaticGrace
Yes, a surprise attack bloodied him while he was not expecting her to attack.

How silly of me to ignore that.

Superman has a dynamic factor to his powers. He can go from struggling against a foe to tearing him in half in the next moment.

But yes, Diana is a Superman level being nowadays on average.

Art can be seen by different angles. The main point from that is that Superman's ground attack scattered everyone else.

I already said that.

Haha, seriously?

That's so cute.

After scattering everyone else. They were too busy fighting each other to listen to him.

I'm sure breaking the ground under someone's feet will get their attention or yelling but view it as you will.

Given that Martian Manhunter isn't Tilting over yet is seeping down I'd call that questionable but again view that as you will, but it is really impressive that he can make Atomica and Catwoman off balance. Interesting that you tried to play it as GL isn't a strength character to "its art which can be viewed however" interesting debate mechanism.

EcstaticGrace
That doesn't affects the Lanterns' feats.

Lanterns were. That's what matters.

That's so cute. They are not suggested. The events happened the very same way they did previously. Just a few background characters were not there.

So? What does that mean about power levels?

Its cute that your holding onto a statement said that the events took place and changing it into the events took place in the very same fashion.

Regardless GL obviously either got nerfed or those feats Pre-Flashpoint don't hold as much weight. It's obviously the latter but I'm generous and can go either way.. if someone says New52 Hal it's Hal with Nu52 numbering not I'm going to pick my continuity Hal.

EcstaticGrace

Who should I trade MM out for on DC that would even up this fight more? Shazam? Hal Jordan? I'd probably composite the DC team to save any argument on allowable feats.

abhilegend
I'm sure breaking the ground under someone's feet will get their attention or yelling but view it as you will.

Given that Martian Manhunter isn't Tilting over yet is seeping down I'd call that questionable but again view that as you will, but it is really impressive that he can make Atomica and Catwoman off balance. Interesting that you tried to play it as GL isn't a strength character to "its art which can be viewed however" interesting debate mechanism.
Again cuteness at its best. But go ahead and tell me how John protecting Diana was unnecessary.

Now Catwoman and Atomica are off balance. Haha, this is just lulzworthy.

Just look how they are all close to Superman and when superman breaks the ground everyone else is off the grid and only after that they are getting up.

But hey, J'onn was just falling down. Gotta save the honor of J'onn at any cost.

Its cute that your holding onto a statement said that the events took place and changing it into the events took place in the very same fashion.

Regardless GL obviously either got nerfed or those feats Pre-Flashpoint don't hold as much weight. It's obviously the latter but I'm generous and can go either way.. if someone says New52 Hal it's Hal with Nu52 numbering not I'm going to pick my continuity Hal.
Why wouldn't they be? Do you have any proof that they didn't?

You are continuously harping how Hal got nerfed but refuse to show any proof for it.

Classic vine poster.

EcstaticGrace
Again cuteness at its best. But go ahead and tell me how John protecting Diana was unnecessary.

Now Catwoman and Atomica are off balance. Haha, this is just lulzworthy.

Just look how they are all close to Superman and when superman breaks the ground everyone else is off the grid and only after that they are getting up.

But hey, J'onn was just falling down. Gotta save the honor of J'onn at any cost.

Why wouldn't they be? Do you have any proof that they didn't?

You are continuously harping how Hal got nerfed but refuse to show any proof for it.

Classic vine poster.
I gave a list of possibilities as to why John covered Diana, just because he offered Diana protection from the Solar flare doesn't mean she couldnt have taken it is my point. If your suggesting Hal and John are comparable I thing the New52 construct history would be in my favor to bring up here. There's also the fact that again John might have better durability to energy attacks seemingly ignored, maybe it was instinct and he just acted, he is a soldier after all and a veteran Lantern.

Why carry Flash in a construct when he can run over water and be at any location first? Why keep Cyborg on a construct when he can fly? Why make an umbrella construct to cover Aquaman from the rain? Other stuff also in Johns JL.

You mean like using Pre-Flashpoint scans where Hal mentions Superman as he fights Mongul or characters like Cyborg Superman missing from the mythos of these stories or the fact alot of these feats are impressive because some of them are connected to characters outside the GL mythos, hanging onto Pre-Flashpoint feats is faulty and is done when you can't make a case using the New52 feats which in the end of the day are still the stuff under New52 numbering and still happened in the book whether wanting to be admitted or not. Either Wonder Woman got a massive upgrade even before God Mode or GOW or Hal is weaker.

Are you talking about the panel when you can see only Superman's cape do you honestly pay attention when your looking at scans... Superman is on higher ground all that is shown is his cape that's why you don't see the others. Noone is pulling rubble off themselves after his ground smash Noone is hurt because of it, Flash comments about what Vibe did to him not Superman.

Zack M
Unless Shazam is GOG or Hal is Renegade there not doing more then J'onn who honestly at this moment looks like he can TP Blue Marvel. Some understand how he's the weakling considering strength wise he probably has the second best strength feat in the Nu52, his telepathy took down/affected people/person with planetary tp defense, and he has alot of versatility to boot,

Overall, MM has been pretty beastly in the telepath department. Plus, he has a bigger lifting feat than Blue Marvel. MM would win against him, IMO .

abhilegend
I gave a list of possibilities as to why John covered Diana, just because he offered Diana protection from the Solar flare doesn't mean she couldnt have taken it is my point. If your suggesting Hal and John are comparable I thing the New52 construct history would be in my favor to bring up here. There's also the fact that again John might have better durability to energy attacks seemingly ignored, maybe it was instinct and he just acted, he is a soldier after all and a veteran Lantern.

Those are some hilarious handwaving. Quite simply, Wonder Woman can't take an amped Superman's solar flare.

Heck, she was oneshotted by a random human powered by a portion of Superman's powers.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/ sfU7nbzKNU0ZkVUE43xsYULEeMVZxIsPz6c1xQ1VW8TU8rSiIt
7UGCaYnIJ-yooAkAvogOFpnMxJ=s1600

I'd like you to rationalize this as how GLs are beneath Wonder woman.

Those are some absurd red herrings. Kudos.

Take a deep breath and then try to read what you just posted. And no, it doesn't has to connect to outside GL mythos to be impressive.

New 52 GLs are as powerful as before.
Why? On one hand you're talking about how pre Flashpoint characters are different than new 52 but that somehow doesn't matter for GL and Wonder Woman?

Why would Diana need an upgrade to shatter some constructs or stalemating Hal?
Now suddenly Superman is on higher ground despite the fact that he was on the same level as everyone and broke ground all around him.

We will see how many mental gymnastics you can do.

Yes, because scattering a group of people with shockwave doesn't means much. That's what I'm trying to tell you.

Diana making Hal fly away with a stomp doesn't means, well anything. Diana got the first shot, Hal got the last shot. It was a stalemate in every sense of the world where Diana was close to bloodlusted and Hal wasn't.

If you want to see someone dominating Hal, see Superman's fight with him.

abhilegend
Overall, MM has been pretty beastly in the telepath department. Plus, he has a bigger lifting feat than Blue Marvel. MM would win against him, IMO .
J'onn has a pretty lousy record against any heavy hitter in new 52. Cyborg Superman, Zod and Superboy all beat the ****ing shit out of him.

Zack M
J'onn has a pretty lousy record against any heavy hitter in new 52. Cyborg Superman, Zod and Superboy all beat the ****ing shit out of him.

When it comes to mind ****ery, MM has some high ones too. Mind wiping Stormwatch, Legion, and fooling some of the JLA. Blue Marvel doesn't have high mental resistance.

krisblaze
He had some feats in Stormwatch.

His exit from that series was ridiculous btw. Christ that book went to shit.

Zack M
His solo book was pretty cool. Check that out.

abhilegend
Starlin would do that to any book.

Pillow Biter

Well that's pretty much three copies of Superman (Superboy was getting a push for a while as being possibly more powerful than Superman, though those pushes always tend to melt away over time).
What other heavy hitters that aren't Superman analogues has Martian Manhunter matched up against in the new 52?

Blue Area Vet
When it comes to mind ****ery, MM has some high ones too. Mind wiping Stormwatch, Legion, and fooling some of the JLA. Blue Marvel doesn't have high mental resistance.

No hard evidence of doesn't mean he doesn't. I'm pretty sure he does for the same reason Superman does and Black Bolt does as I explained earlier in the thread.

Sin I AM
Poor jonn. He's just not good enough

Delta1938
No hard evidence of doesn't mean he doesn't. I'm pretty sure he does for the same reason Superman does and Black Bolt does as I explained earlier in the thread.

erm

EcstaticGrace
Those are some hilarious handwaving. Quite simply, Wonder Woman can't take an amped Superman's solar flare.

Heck, she was oneshotted by a random human powered by a portion of Superman's powers.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/ sfU7nbzKNU0ZkVUE43xsYULEeMVZxIsPz6c1xQ1VW8TU8rSiIt
7UGCaYnIJ-yooAkAvogOFpnMxJ=s1600

I'd like you to rationalize this as how GLs are beneath Wonder woman.

Those are some absurd red herrings. Kudos.

Take a deep breath and then try to read what you just posted. And no, it doesn't has to connect to outside GL mythos to be impressive.

New 52 GLs are as powerful as before.
Why? On one hand you're talking about how pre Flashpoint characters are different than new 52 but that somehow doesn't matter for GL and Wonder Woman?

Why would Diana need an upgrade to shatter some constructs or stalemating Hal?
Now suddenly Superman is on higher ground despite the fact that he was on the same level as everyone and broke ground all around him.

We will see how many mental gymnastics you can do.

Yes, because scattering a group of people with shockwave doesn't means much. That's what I'm trying to tell you.

Diana making Hal fly away with a stomp doesn't means, well anything. Diana got the first shot, Hal got the last shot. It was a stalemate in every sense of the world where Diana was close to bloodlusted and Hal wasn't.

If you want to see someone dominating Hal, see Superman's fight with him.

I never suggested Diana was on par with Superman you were the one that did that. So suggesting she got oneshotted by someone with Superman's powers doesn't really loosen my foothold in anyway.

You keep telling yourself that the New52 GLC are still as powerful I guess that just means Wonder Woman could casually have breaker their constructs Pre-Flashpoint as well and on top of that this is an early Wonder Woman with no amps as well as lacking strength and striking showings.

Are you blind or do you continously ignore the fact the only time Hal was able to restrain Wonder Woman is when she wasn't focused on him, that's why he comes off worse in the scan. The first panel Hal tries to restrain Wonder Woman downplay it if you want but it shows that he couldn't. He gets backhanded and his little exchange with Flash shows he's wanting a fight at that instance so he goes back to for more. Only to get sliced and then stomped away. Superman distracts Diana and Hal grabs her in a construct which she breaks out of. Unfinished or not we see enough of it to know who had the upper hand. Noone tried to stop Hal from going back to Diana because he 2as outclassed.

On top of that there's the Superman fight against Hal that shows there not on the same footing either. So your Solar man reference is pointless given that I've never suggested Diana as a equal for one, and Hal hasn't shown the ability to do any better.

Now I honestly think your incapable of looking at context the ground shattered underneath everyone's feet for some reason the ground under Superman's feet stayed at a higher level that's not rocket science you can see it in the scan that's why Superman everyone is below Superman because he's on higher surface it like being on a hill while others are on the flat ground ofcourse your going to look higher. Also bringing up the Superman instance he sent Hal across the city by stomping the ground...

Keep this up though I'm curious to what else you can come up with. Also given the Diana vs Hal fight she doesn't need an upgrade to fight him my point was that was before she got any upgrades and Hal couldn't compete.

EcstaticGrace
In regards to MM I'm not sure where the Cyborg Superman fight happened.
The Superboy fight is just a good feat for Superboy, keep in mind the instances J'onn has phased to avoid being hit or the fact he could of tpd Superboy or the fact he seems stronger when he changes his body size.
The Zod fight has context

abhilegend
I never suggested Diana was on par with Superman you were the one that did that. So suggesting she got oneshotted by someone with Superman's powers doesn't really loosen my foothold in anyway.

Superman is Above pretty much anyone in DC. If you're comparing Hal or Diana to comparison, you will lose.

But the fact remains that Hal and John tool the energy blast from an amped Superman while Diana had to be saved.

So much for Diana being above Hal, eh?

Yes, why not? She broke one construct with her strength and rest were shattered by her strength.

You're too hung on strength and striking showings.

DCnU Wonder Woman is much more impressive than Pre Flashpoint wonder woman. That's pretty much a fact.

You're just too hung on a single scan. It's laughable really.

Which has close to zero effect on him and he is shown attacking Wonder Woman again.

Getting sliced by a sword and knocked away doesn't means anything. How many times it's going to be feed to you?

No, we didn't see anything about who was outclassed. She broke out of the constraints via her sword, not by punching them out.

He was so outclassed that he was having the last shot before the fight was broken.

Bravo, you just closed the case.

Well, Superman can do that to pretty much anyone.

Hal is closer to Superman than Wonder woman is though.

Haha, this is just hilarious. "Superman was on higher ground." "Why? "." For some reason". "Why don't you see it the same way I do?".

Now he was on a hill.

Keep digging. It's just getting more and more hilarious.

Hal was competitive though. But I'm curious why you are lowballing Hal with the Wonder woman fight.

Orion treated Hal way worse than either Superman or Wonder Woman did.

Do unless you think Hal is low Herald level, Orion isn't something to sneeze at.

abhilegend
In regards to MM I'm not sure where the Cyborg Superman fight happened.

Superman Doomed 2. A weakened Cyborg oneshotted him.

Just after that, Kara beat the shit out of Cyborg.

Standard comicvine response. Anytime J'onn loses its "He could have phased or TP or do a random thing."

He got oneshotted. Simple as that.
Context being Zod nearly killing him with a few punches.

J'onn is this invincible team buster only on comicvine.

thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Geez, you are such a jerk, Abby. When someone makes a point, your response is "It doesn't mean anything." Really? "You're getting hung up on one scan?" Remember that the next time you start throwing that ONE panel of the Red Skull in an advantageous position over T'Challa as evidence he "beat the shit out of" him and needed to be saved. Way to minimize things you don't like. You are impossible and you like it that way.

EcstaticGrace
Superman is Above pretty much anyone in DC. If you're comparing Hal or Diana to comparison, you will lose.

But the fact remains that Hal and John tool the energy blast from an amped Superman while Diana had to be saved.

So much for Diana being above Hal, eh?

Yes, why not? She broke one construct with her strength and rest were shattered by her strength.

You're too hung on strength and striking showings.

DCnU Wonder Woman is much more impressive than Pre Flashpoint wonder woman. That's pretty much a fact.

You're just too hung on a single scan. It's laughable really.

Which has close to zero effect on him and he is shown attacking Wonder Woman again.

Getting sliced by a sword and knocked away doesn't means anything. How many times it's going to be feed to you?

No, we didn't see anything about who was outclassed. She broke out of the constraints via her sword, not by punching them out.

He was so outclassed that he was having the last shot before the fight was broken.

Bravo, you just closed the case.

Well, Superman can do that to pretty much anyone.

Hal is closer to Superman than Wonder woman is though.

Haha, this is just hilarious. "Superman was on higher ground." "Why? "." For some reason". "Why don't you see it the same way I do?".

Now he was on a hill.

Keep digging. It's just getting more and more hilarious.

Hal was competitive though. But I'm curious why you are lowballing Hal with the Wonder woman fight.

Orion treated Hal way worse than either Superman or Wonder Woman did.

Do unless you think Hal is low Herald level, Orion isn't something to sneeze at.

Your logic is Diana was covered in a weak sauce energy construct equating to she had to be saved.. How does this counter the fact she was stomping Hal. It honestly doesn't. Fact is Hal's never been beaten as bad as he was against opponents of that tier Pre-Flashpoint whether it be Superman, Wonder Woman or Orion he's usually faired better. Nu52 seems to be different though.

But Yeah J'onn could of phased like he did against the Justice League in the JLA issue or like he did when Aquaman lunged at him, he could of TP'd any of them, He could of changed his density. I'm not ignoring that he's been beaten physically am I though? I'm not looking at scans and going "Lalallalaala I can't see them".the same Zod that beat up Superman to mention as well. Regardless of his physical fights again MMH has the second best strength feat in the New52 and during Trinity War was doing fine against Wonder Woman something Hal can't claim to have done in the New52.

If Hal had better showings of harming people with his constructs or his constructs had better durability I wouldn't judge him so harshly. I'll give him the fact that he made Superman bleed with a construct attack though that was first move and Superman clearly had the last couple.

What I'm hung up on is Constructs don't seem to be as powerful as they were against Heralds is all I'm saying

Wonder Woman has gotten an amp since her fight against Hal where she did better whereas Hal had that Renegade thing going but that didnt last.

EcstaticGrace
In regards to the solar flare. I find it hard to believe a construct would take other better then Diana would given she can take Rao's heat vision up close which was suggested as more powerful then Superman's and lasted longer given he was fueled by several lives.

Blue Area Vet
Your logic is Diana was covered in a weak sauce energy construct equating to she had to be saved.. How does this counter the fact she was stomping Hal. It honestly doesn't. Fact is Hal's never been beaten as bad as he was against opponents of that tier Pre-Flashpoint whether it be Superman, Wonder Woman or Orion he's usually faired better. Nu52 seems to be different though.

But Yeah J'onn could of phased like he did against the Justice League in the JLA issue or like he did when Aquaman lunged at him, he could of TP'd any of them, He could of changed his density. I'm not ignoring that he's been beaten physically am I though? I'm not looking at scans and going "Lalallalaala I can't see them". In the Zod instance Zod attacked and unprepared MMH challenge that up to however to want but that's a fact nonetheless this is the same Zod who was beating up Superman. Regardless of his physical fights again MMH has the second best strength feat in the New52 and during Trinity War was doing fine against Wonder Woman something Hal can't claim to have done in the New52.

If Hal had better showings of harming people with his constructs or his constructs had better durability I wouldn't judge him so harshly. I'll give him the fact that he made Superman bleed with a construct attack though that was first move and Superman clearly had the last couple.

What I'm hung up on is Constructs don't seem to be as powerful as they were against Heralds is all I'm saying

Wonder Woman has gotten an amp since her fight against Hal where she did better whereas Hal had that Renegade thing going but that didnt last.

The constructs tend to be fodder against herald levelers and his overall durability is questionable. Abby knows this.

Rao Kal El

What a stupid argument... Well no surprise based on who is coming from.

Nice association fallacy idiot thumb up

Delta1938
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

It doesn't help that he's assuming Blue Marvel being Superman-lite has anything to do with having telepathic resistance at all, when part of Superman's explanation has been Kryptonian brains being different, and Blue Marvel isn't a Kryptonian.

Not sure on his argument about Black Bolt, never actually seen Black Bolt having telepathic resistance. Was it because of a way he used his powers or just because his powers existed? Either way, it's still a big "Well maybe it'd go for Blue Marvel too" at best unless he's actually shown telepathic resistance feats.

Zack M
erm

Yeah, he'll never show scans of BM resisting top tier telepathy. BAV is a girly man that likes to run away from BZ's!

Zack M

It's BAV, what do you expect other than him running away from debates?

Delta1938
Yeah, he'll never show scans of BM resisting top tier telepathy. BAV is a girly man that likes to run away from BZ's!

Are there even any examples of Blue Marvel resisting telepathy PERIOD?

Zack M
During the Blue Marvel Vs Martian Manhunter thread, I posted tons of scans of MM using TP. After that, nobody posted any scans of him resisting TP. That was several months ago, so I don't know what he has done since then.

Rao Kal El
Are there even any examples of Blue Marvel resisting telepathy PERIOD?

Well according to BAVsy Superman's feat should count for Blue Marvel, so there's that laughing out loud

Zack M
laughing out loud WTF!!? BAV is crazy.

Rao Kal El
From his own post

Delta1938
From his own post

Yeah, this is assuming that Blue Marvel both has a similar/the same type of brain that Superman does, and has at least comparable willpower. The burden of proof for both is on him. Since it's at minimum virtually impossible(most likely completely impossible) to prove the first, he might as well give-up on that argument, even if he could prove comparable willpower to Superman.

DarkSaint85
Wasn't BM mind controlled in a recent book? It was Mighty Avengers, IIRC.

May well be wrong.

Zack M
By whom?

Blue Area Vet
Listen you dumb **** Kryptonian beaver asses, almost all elite level flying brick characters in comics are strongly resistant to mind control. None of you can deny that this is usually the case so you can cut the bullshit act. It makes practical sense or else mind control would be there goal of every villian they encounter. On top of this, Blue Marvel, they guy that makes you shake in your fabulous red knee high boots, had demonstrated exotic uses of his anti-matter manipulation, comparable to Black Bolt IMO. Black Bolt can fortify his mind against mind control, so I'm theorizing that Blue Marvel could uses his EP in a similar fashion.

The real story here is how you super rats have banned together once again to defend the penetrating object of your affections. We get it, your going to vote for Superman or any team that includes lame ass Superman no matter what.

Delta1938
Listen you dumb **** Kryptonian beaver asses, almost all elite level flying brick characters in comics are strongly resistant to mind control. None of you can deny that this is usually the case so you can cut the bullshit act. It makes practical sense or else mind control would be there goal of every villian they encounter. On top of this, Blue Marvel, they guy that makes you shake in your fabulous red knee high boots, had demonstrated exotic uses of his anti-matter manipulation, comparable to Black Bolt IMO. Black Bolt can fortify his mind against mind control, so I'm theorizing that Blue Marvel could uses his EP in a similar fashion.

The real story here is how you super rats have banned together once again to defend the penetrating object of your affections. We get it, your going to vote for Superman or any team that includes lame ass Superman no matter what.

So, all you have is assumption, and no examples of Blue Marvel resisting it. Got it.

Blue Area Vet
So, all you have is assumption, and no examples of Blue Marvel resisting it. Got it.

Do you have any examples of him being mind controlled? No? Do you have any reason given he is an elite flying brick that he is vulnerable to mind control? No? Then STFU.

Delta1938
Don't you have any examples of him being mind controlled? No? Then STFU.

You claimed he has to have it, because this and that and whatnot, the burden of proof falls on you to prove it, not me to prove otherwise.

Rao Kal El
Do you have any examples of him being mind controlled? No? Do you have any reason given he is an elite flying brick that he is vulnerable to mind control? No? Then STFU.

What a stupid argument. Oh wait it's from you. BTW you are having another meltdown

You claimed he has to have it, because this and that and whatnot, the burden of proof falls on you to prove it, not me to prove otherwise.

Exactly thumb up but bavsy doesn't know how to debate

Blue Area Vet

Don't play bullshit semantics with me. I acknowledged there was not hard proof from the very beginning, so there is no burden of proof to speak of. The reason you are arguing with me is because you think he doesn't have mind control resistance, even though cohorts in their tier all do- Silver Surfer, Superman, Hulk, Wonderwoman, Black Bolt, Thor, etc. Maybe one day he'll encounter a psi trying to control him, but in the absence of hard proof, I made a reasonable guess based on the information that's available that being the typical characteristics of his power tier. Don't like it? Don't care because like I said, you can't prove he doesn't. Now if you're done crying, we can move on and then Marvel team wins.

Delta1938
Don't play bullshit semantics with me. I acknowledged there was not hard proof from the very beginning, so there is no burden of proof to speak of. The reason you are arguing with me is because you think he doesn't have mind control resistance, even though cohorts in their tier all do- Silver Surfer, Superman, Hulk, Wonderwoman, Black Bolt, Thor, etc. Maybe one day he'll encounter a psi trying to control him, but in the absence of hard proof, I made a reasonable guess based on the information that's available that being the typical characteristics of his power tier. Don't like it? Don't care because like I said, you can't prove he doesn't. Now if you're done crying, we can move on and then Marvel team wins.

Incorrect. Burden of proof lies on you.

Rao Kal El

http://gif.co/ruUv.gif

Blue Area Vet
Incorrect. Burden of proof lies on you.

Are you ****ing retarded? Can you read simple words on a page? Get the **** out of my face and stop wasting my time. I reduced you to trolling, live with that.

Rao Kal El
Haha now Bavsy is crying.

Delta already cornered her and now she's crying! laughing out loud

Delta1938
Are you ****ing retarded? Can you read simple words on a page? Get the **** out of my face and stop wasting my time. I reduced you to trolling, live with that.

It's not trolling. You're either wrong, or lying about it. The burden of proof lies on you, simple as that. If you've got no examples of Blue Marvel actually resisting telepathy, then everything you've argued is assumption, end of story.

abhilegend
Your logic is Diana was covered in a weak sauce energy construct equating to she had to be saved..

Weak sauce? Bases on what exactly? Yes, she had to be saved.

She wasn't stomping Hal. He took everything she threw at him and returned the favor.

Superman is more powerful than his pre-flashpoint version. Wonder Woman is too. Orion got a very high showing where a single new God was beating entire Lantern corps.

Yeah, lets get this ass backward. Hal got randomly depowered when Superman and Wonder Woman are the ones who got powered up.

See, this is why everyone mocks comicvine. These characters aren't power sets.

After tag teaming with Faora before that which injured Superman.

A shared feat with Superman doesn't means he got the second best feat.

Hal did better than J'onn against Diana.

It matters little how you judge Hal. You are inconsequential in this regard.

That's why they have to save wonder woman and look more durable than her?

She did not do better. Not in any rational way.

abhilegend
In regards to the solar flare. I find it hard to believe a construct would take other better then Diana would given she can take Rao's heat vision up close which was suggested as more powerful then Superman's and lasted longer given he was fueled by several lives.
That's utterly...................meaningless.

Why would her taking a single HV blast from Rao and then shielding herself mean she can take a solar flare from an amped Superman?

Blue Area Vet
It's not trolling. You're either wrong, or lying about it. The burden of proof lies on you, simple as that. If you've got no examples of Blue Marvel actually resisting telepathy, then everything you've argued is assumption, end of story.

Again, you're a ****ing moron in addition to being a dick head. I said it was an assumption from the beginning and I've alluded back to that fact several times. The fact that you are repeating yourself is a sign of concession. There is no where else for you to go, so you choose to troll rather than accept that reality that I never promised proof in the first place. My assumption remains the same. Now what's next for you, another round of brain farts?

Rao Kal El
Well apparently and according to bavsy

Assumptions count as evidence that we should all accept and superman feats count for blue marvel because they are "similar"

Also BLAIN farts is now a thing.

Someone is having a MELTDOWN!

http://gif.co/xguF.gif

Sin I AM
Again, you're a ****ing moron in addition to being a dick head. I said it was an assumption from the beginning and I've alluded back to that fact several times. The fact that you are repeating yourself is a sign of concession. There is no where else for you to go, so you choose to troll rather than accept that reality that I never promised proof in the first place. My assumption remains the same. Now what's next for you, another round of brain farts?

http://img.memecdn.com/when-your-friend-says-something-stupid_o_480666.gif

Is this how i sound when i go off on a tangent?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Sin I AM
http://img.memecdn.com/when-your-friend-says-something-stupid_o_480666.gif

Is this how i sound when i go off on a tangent?

Nope, actually bavsy sounds like a winning little girl

Delta1938

So now you go from pushing your assumption as "No Blue Marvel will be fine" and making arguments to justify that assumption, to trying to justify that you have nothing is me trolling. Gotcha.

EcstaticGrace
Weak sauce? Bases on what exactly? Yes, she had to be saved.

She wasn't stomping Hal. He took everything she threw at him and returned the favor.

Superman is more powerful than his pre-flashpoint version. Wonder Woman is too. Orion got a very high showing where a single new God was beating entire Lantern corps.

Yeah, lets get this ass backward. Hal got randomly depowered when Superman and Wonder Woman are the ones who got powered up.

See, this is why everyone mocks comicvine. These characters aren't power sets.

After tag teaming with Faora before that which injured Superman.

A shared feat with Superman doesn't means he got the second best feat.

Hal did better than J'onn against Diana.

It matters little how you judge Hal. You are inconsequential in this regard.

That's why they have to save wonder woman and look more durable than her?

She did not do better. Not in any rational way.

Returned in favor how, when did Hal make Wonder Woman bleed like she did to him twice. The first being a backhand.

Yes there weak constructs Wonder Woman flexed out of them at the end of the encounter.

Diana didn't draw blood from MMH twice or send him flying twice so define better?

Yeah the shared feat would be the second best strength feat a New52 character has mainstay on Earth atleast. But I'm curious to hear you explain it's not that impressive cause I'm sure whatever you say will contradict a future post.

Same Zod and Faora that Wonder Woman bested together?

In regards to Hal got depowered I'm glad to see you type it must of been hard to do. I'll add that Wonder Woman's powerup came way after beating up Hal,

I'm aware it doesn't matter what in comic panel proof I provide of Hal's sonctructs being destroyed or Wonder Woman manhandling him. You interpret comics in a way the writer didn't write it so theirs obviously not much I can do.

You backtrack and contradict yourself as well. Which users have brought up here. Pretty sure this thread is the first time you've suggested Wonder Woman was Superman tier.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>