Wundarr the Aquarian vs. Sebastian Shaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Discuss.

golem370
Didn't Aquarian depower Nth Man a universal destroyer?

riv6672
^^^Yeah.

http://panels-of-interest.tumblr.com/post/130643715886/aquarian-vs-nth-man-from-the-thing-1974-58

StiltmanFTW
Hand-to-hand.

Yeah, specifying late. Bite me haw-som

leonidas
no way shaw can win this.

StiltmanFTW
Can he hope for an eternal stalemate in h2h?

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hand-to-hand.
No shit, Sherlock.

Aquarian FTW.

Yeah, specifying late.
No surprise, Sally.

Aquarian FTW.

Bite me
No thanks, Theo.

Aquarian FTW.

StiltmanFTW
Take your pills wink

riv6672
You should have specified that earlier, Ellen.

Aquarian FTW.

StiltmanFTW
2guns http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar145964_11.gif whip

zopzop
IMHO, Aquarian.

Back in a Quasar issue, a CL100 being : Quantum (a guy that beat Wonderman and was wrecking the entire West Coast Avengers) threw a punch at Aquarian and Aquarian palmed it. He didn't follow up with anything and kept trying to reason with Quantum but Quantum wasn't having it and put him in a choke hold.

If Aquarian wants to fight, Shaw is dead meat.

DarkSaint85
Shaw wins this, if everyone is in character.

riv6672
Nah.

DarkSaint85
Quantum and Cap both used h2h; he was also outreacted and teleported away in a third instance. Shaw has superhuman reactions, at least. Aquarian is still human level in that respect.

leonidas
how would his reaction time help him when his speed is ltd inside the sphere....? and aquarian himself has super strength to a degree. cap used no-force martial arts to win. quantum had his fist caught easily, but he also was a warrior and knew martial arts and put him in a hold. shaw ain't doing none of that. i guess aquarian could decide to simply not fight and shaw would win by default, but other than that i don't see how a guy who amps using kinetic energy is gonna beat a guy who nullifies all energy. seems like the absolutely worst possible match up.

riv6672
^^^well okay!
That covered my own opinion(s) on the match up, pretty eerily too. Get out of my mind.

DarkSaint85
Exactly.

Aquarian is the worst possible person to use in a battle thread, when CIS is turned on. In character, he would refuse to fight - or at the very least, attempt to chat to Shaw on hair care tips.

Hence, he loses. As said, he has slower reaction speeds...so by the time he realises its too late, its....well, too late.

Whilst Shaw would be out for blood from the start. And has choked out people like Karma before (so has form in using that attack).

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
And has choked out people like Karma before (so has form in using that attack).

Versus Wolverine, too.

Well, he failed as Wolverine broke free, but he did try choking him mixed with trying to bend his spine.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Exactly.

Aquarian is the worst possible person to use in a battle thread, when CIS is turned on. In character, he would refuse to fight - or at the very least, attempt to chat to Shaw on hair care tips.

Hence, he loses. As said, he has slower reaction speeds...so by the time he realises its too late, its....well, too late.

Whilst Shaw would be out for blood from the start. And has choked out people like Karma before (so has form in using that attack).
Some interesting points mixed with some silliness, but, going by what was covered above, and a thread i made here over a year ago where Aquarian did great against Juggernaut?
He takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.