Did Hillary Commit Treason?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Benedict Arnold - Defected to British Empire during Revolution

John Wilkes Booth - Assassinated Lincoln at end of Civil War

Lee Harvey Oswald - Assassinated Kennedy

John Walker - Sold communications and patrol sectors of United States Navy submarines to the Soviets for over 20 years

*Hillary Clinton - Private e-mail server that was most likely compromised by the Russian Federation and China. Sold favors to foreign governments for money to Clinton Foundation.

I'm not going to take sides in this discussion. I just presented historical facts and current events.

MS Warehouse
The ****? No she didn't commit treason but it appears she did commit a federal crime, whether knowingly or unknowingly.

Stigma
I guess it depends how you define "sold favors to foreign governments" while she was the Secretary of State. On the other hand, most politicians worldwide do something similar, I guess.

Flyattractor
I agree with Stig....All Politicians should be declared as TREASONOUS TRAITORS!!!!!!!!!

Kill em all and let the Devil put up with their crap I say.

Surtur
Originally posted by Stigma
I guess it depends how you define "sold favors to foreign governments" while she was the Secretary of State.

That sounds like treason to me.

Nephthys
Sounds like politics to me.

Surtur
Originally posted by Nephthys
Sounds like politics to me.

Which should just remind us all how messed up the system is when treasonous acts are commonplace.

It's xyz!
If only there was an outside candidate.....

snowdragon
I don't think it was treason however she did break the law with how she handled data on her server and deleted said data.

Surtur
I agree the email thing wasn't treason. Though for me it is hard to see how anyone couldn't see the whole "sold favors to foreign governments in exchange for Clinton Foundation money" as treasonous?

I mean yeah I get it she isn't the only one who does it, but just because she isn't the only person guilty of something doesn't mean we should turn a blind eye to it. Politicians should not be selling favors to ANYONE. The fact that our attitude is to shrug our shoulders and just go "that's politics" is alarming.

Maybe I'm overreacting? After all I know when our former governor Rod Blagojevich was on trial he just went "that's politics" and all charges were dismissed.

Time-Immemorial
What she did selling secrets to foreign governments is treason. Of coarse no liberal here would ever admit this.

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
What she did selling secrets to foreign governments is treason. Of coarse no liberal here would ever admit this.

It's apparently okay to do this. You only cross the line when you try to do things like sell empty senate seats or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.