Dooku and Maul vs. Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. All-out

Deronn_solo
1. Vader
2. Dooku

NewGuy01
Lol, the team.

Deronn_solo
1. Vader
2. Team

Ziggystardust
1) GG life support.
2) GG Right Hand

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Lol, the team.

relentless1
team in both, look at the trouble Vader had with Mauls clone; add Tyranus and he's done for

MythLord
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
1. Vader
2. Dooku

thumb up

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by relentless1
look at the trouble Vader had with Mauls clone
Shit isn't even canon. Even if it was, that was before Vader reached his peak anyway.

Nephthys
Look at the trouble Vader had with Ahsoka.

Syndicate
Team in both.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, but not in a Force only confrontation. It's clear as day that Vader is on another plane from Dooku and Maul in that category.

Ziggystardust
Lightning...

Syndicate
Originally posted by Syndicate
Team in both.

Deronn_solo
Any reason you posted twice DD? You know, besides being high off coke?

Edit: I noticed I did jus noticed I did the same above, only in a more retarded way..Guess I should lay of the coke for a while myself. mmm

Syndicate
wubwub

Deronn_solo
That post was was meant for Neph, actually. You ninja'd me when I was in the middle of typing.

KEK.

Syndicate
Ah.

JKBart
Team 10/10 in all out.

Team 7+/10 in Force, with mad difficulty.

Jmanghan
Darth Andeddu STOMPS

quanchi112
Maul solos.

carthage
Vader dies

quanchi112
Originally posted by carthage
Vader dies Quit riding my coattails.

Rebel95
Team in a hard fight

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Yeah, but not in a Force only confrontation. It's clear as day that Vader is on another plane from Dooku and Maul in that category.

Dooku isn't that far off tbh and Maul just doesn't like using the force. He broke the mind of an Iktotchi telepath and drove him insane, that's some skill I guess

chingchangwalla
If Maul never died and Sidious never 'recruited' Dooku, would Anakin have beaten Maul? I mean Dooku was just getting old but considering that Vader improved with his suit, he still barely 'defeated' Maul.

ILS
What Force user other than the likes of druggy Cade Skywalker "doesn't like using the Force"? That's like suggesting a human being isn't a fan of breathing.

Rebel95
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
If Maul never died and Sidious never 'recruited' Dooku, would Anakin have beaten Maul? I mean Dooku was just getting old but considering that Vader improved with his suit, he still barely 'defeated' Maul.
That's not canon. Maul admits he can't defeat Vader alone in Rebels

chingchangwalla
I know but **** canon, it's still pretty cool. Sigh, Maul hadn't fought in however long, he's pretty much an old man and Vader was said to be in his prime according to Filoni

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.