Blue Devil Vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i67.tinypic.com/11ug6le.jpg

vs

http://i65.tinypic.com/2nk778p.jpg

beatboks
The image of BD looks pre half demon upgrade. Certainly before he became full blood demon.

At that lebel Namor should stomp
Half Blood demon BD makes a fight of it b4 loosing
Full blood he actually has a shot at taking the majority (only just).

Delta1938
Originally posted by beatboks
The image of BD looks pre half demon upgrade. Certainly before he became full blood demon.

At that lebel Namor should stomp
Half Blood demon BD makes a fight of it b4 loosing
Full blood he actually has a shot at taking the majority (only just).

What did Blue Devil do(maybe some stuff for each era)? I only read a handful of appearances and didn't find him on Namor's level.

beatboks
Originally posted by Delta1938
What did Blue Devil do(maybe some stuff for each era)? I only read a handful of appearances and didn't find him on Namor's level.

Pre half demon upgrade Danny was no where near namor level (hence why I say Namor would stomp). Physically he was around Spidey level tops. His best feat physically at the time were taking on Metallo and Shockwave (both of whom had faced Superman).

His best feats of non physical were defeating Nebrios and while possessed taking down John Stewart (who was teamed up with Zatanna). The context behind these was that when facing Nebrios he had his trident and with Nebrios in Earth's realm a doorway to the netherworlds was open ( giving the trident a far more direct path to the source of it's power). The battle he had against John Stewart the etity possessing him used the power of the trident to time manipulate and run Stewart's 24 hr charge down to nothing. The trident has the power to do this BUT Danny had no clue of that or knowledge of how.

The Half demon Upgrade made him physically more powerful and allowed him a little more knowledge on how to use the trident. Suddenly he could banish/BFR people to hell, Summon the trident form nowhere etc. To showcase his greater physicals after Neron killed him and sent him to his lower realms in Underworld unleashed Danny clawed his way back to the battle in seconds.

Full Blood Demon could suddenly go head to head with Etrigan (as per Reign in hell). We're talking a bout a demon who can punch Superman to the moon, and who has magical power (that he despises using because that is the stock in trade of his half brother Merlin who cursed him) on a very high echelon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.