Hilary Clinton Violates Official Record Keeping Policies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
"Hillary Clinton held dozens of meetings with political donors and other operatives during her time as secretary of State that were left off of her official schedule, a new report found, and the State Department Friday refused to defend the apparent omissions.

Documents obtained by The Associated Press as part of a lawsuit involving the Obama administration showed at least 75 meetings with longtime backers of her political efforts, the Clinton Foundation or other interests that were either not included on her official calendar or whose names were not disclosed.

There were at least 114 nongovernmental officials who attended those meetings and meals with Clinton, the AP found."

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/284824-state-dept-wont-defend-holes-in-clintons-schedule

snowdragon
Where are the folks that love to defend her? The people that shout conspiracy and its all a fabrication to distract.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by snowdragon
Where are the folks that love to defend her? The people that shout conspiracy and its all a fabrication to distract.

We are all too busy drinking your delicious conservative tears because Clinton was cleared of all wrongdoing in the 8th Republican-led Benghazi investigation. Why are all of you so silent on that? Quick, you better start a half dozen more "Clinton is corrupt" threads to distract from the fact that once again, all of your prognostications were wrong. It must be hard getting slapped with reality when you live in a conservative media bubble.

Time-Immemorial
Yet 4 Americans died on her watch. Another lie, she was not cleared, the report makes her look like a traitor, liar, she did nothing while they where executed.

You are a sick person Adam.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
We are all too busy drinking your delicious conservative tears because Clinton was cleared of all wrongdoing in the 8th Republican-led Benghazi investigation. Why are all of you so silent on that? Quick, you better start a half dozen more "Clinton is corrupt" threads to distract from the fact that once again, all of your prognostications were wrong. It must be hard getting slapped with reality when you live in a conservative media bubble.

She was cleared of benghzi not her email server, which ironically was delayed DUE to her private email server. Hmm go figure.

MS Warehouse

You must be as delusional as TI (based on all your other posts), because every time she's accused of something with damning evidence, you scream "nuh uh can't hear you."

Surtur
To be fair the Hilary supporters don't always say "nuh uh". They do like to mix it up. Sometimes it is "nuh uh" but other times it is "Trump did it too" or something along those lines.

I swear this woman could murder a baby and her defense would still somehow come out with "Trump did it too".

Just out of curiosity, have you ever seen this video?

-dY77j6uBHI

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
You must be as delusional as TI (based on all your other posts), because every time she's accused of something with damning evidence, you scream "nuh uh can't hear you."

Dude, you work in a warehouse and think you are a rich CEO. Who's delusional here?

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i53/2/2/28/frabz-Warehouse-Worker-What-my-friends-think-I-do-What-my-mom-thinks-I-40dd5e.jpg

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Dude, you work in a warehouse and think you are a rich CEO. Who's delusional here?

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i53/2/2/28/frabz-Warehouse-Worker-What-my-friends-think-I-do-What-my-mom-thinks-I-40dd5e.jpg

It's ok TI, my enormous tax payments are supporting your doctor visits thumb up

Time-Immemorial
I don't go to the doctor, Im not an old man, like you, get back to work shipping boxes.

Robtard
Mods,

Would it be possible to merge all these "I hate Hillary!" threads? They're really starting to clutter up the place.

My personal favorite was the "Hillary loves child rape and laughs at child rape victims" thing.

Time-Immemorial
Mods, would it be possible to record all time times this coward has been wrong and lump them all together in one thread?

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Robtard
Mods,

Would it be possible to merge all these "I hate Hillary!" threads? They're really starting to clutter up the place.

My personal favorite was the "Hillary loves child rape and laughs at child rape victims" thing.

Don't worry, once TI gets another 7 day ban, we're good to go for a week.

Time-Immemorial
Says the guy who has banned at least 100 timeslaughing out loud

MS Warehouse
Says the guy who has banned at least 100 timeslaughing out loud

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/crying-baby1.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Was that you before or after you got banned 100 times?

MS Warehouse
So this is what it's like talking to a child laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Yea only a child would get banned 100 timeslaughing out loud

MS Warehouse
Haha. A child repeats what you say like clockwork and desperately needs to get the last word insmile

Time-Immemorial
Where did I repeat what you say like clockwork? laughing out loud

Says the guy doing the very same thing.

Go make some more sock accountsthumb up

MS Warehouse
Point proven thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Nope, where is the proof? Im still waiting on you to back your claim.

MS Warehouse
Love how you try to get the last word in. Now quickly, repeat that back to me like a good little parrot. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Still waiting on that proof. Post it when you got it.

Thats how it works, if you make a claim, back it up, otherwise its just hot airthumb up

Surtur
Energy needs to be focused on discussing how awful Hilary is.

Time-Immemorial
Rob likes crooked Hilary though. And Warehouse is just concerned about baiting and trolling.

Trocity

LOL

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Trocity
LOL

laughing out loud

Funny and true.

quanchi112
Why is warehouse so afraid of TI ?

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why is warehouse so afraid of TI ?

The fact that TI is able to only muster up support from quanchi and trocity basically grants me eternal victory.

https://danceswithfat.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/victory.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Oh I guess I asked Trocity to come laugh at your CEO warehouse position as well. Tin hat wearing office workerlaughing out loud

Raisen
Your my boy ti but what is so bad about warehouse? The hate should be saved for rob and bardock

Time-Immemorial
I guess you aren't paying attention to him trolling. You arnt blind to his trolling you, the many times he's trolled you. The dude is a no flag troll who will attack anyone for any given reason with no other reason then to do so. I guess you didn't see when he started attacking me in this very thread without any provocation from me.

Raisen
He's been trolling me? He must be good then

Time-Immemorial
Yea you even brought it up and asked him why he was trolling you, a few times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.