Lothar vs Aragorn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
I'm really torn on the result of this match, so decided to make a thread. Arguably the two most badass human warriors of their respective films (well, trilogy in Aragorn's case) are squaring off.

- Aragorn has Anduril, and the armour he was wearing during the battle of Helm's Deep.
- Lothar is wearing his standard armour, and has his sword, plus a shield.
- Fight takes place on open, outdoor terrain.
- Opponents start 20 feet apart.
- No PIS/CIS.
- Fight to the death.

Who takes it?

wallman77
Bumping this to show it some love. Thought of this match up recently. It's really ckose. Lothar dominated even everything he faced save a high end wizard. I think he handled more dangerous orcs than good old strider. I'm going to go lothar 6/10

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, I would probably give Lothar the edge as well. Lothar slaughtered his way through every single Orc who tried to stand against him. Even Blackhand got humiliated. In comparison, Aragorn took out most Orcs and Uruk-hai without too much trouble, but Lurtz gave him notable trouble.

quanchi112
Aragorn wins.

FrothByte
It's a close fight but I have to give Lothar the win. He seemed to handle his opponents a bit more effortlessly than Aragorn did, and that's considering the fact that the Warcraft orcs were stronger and seemed faster than LOTR orcs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.