Hal Jordan GL Fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pillow Biter
This is current Hal, but with just a standard GL ring.
How does he do against these opponents (individual fights, not a gauntlet):

Hal Jordan vs. Superman

Hal Jordan vs. Wonder Woman (Goddess of War, is willing to drop bracers)

Hal Jordan vs. Orion

Hal Jordan vs. The Martian Manhunter

Hal Jordan vs. Shazam

Hal Jordan vs. Supergirl

Does Hal win any of these fights against DCU heavy hitters?

abhilegend
Loses to Superman and possibly Wonder Woman and Orion (I don't think Godhead was a normal portrayal of New Gods. It was a very high showing where individual New Gods were beating entire Lantern Corps.)

Stalemates or wins over the rest.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
Loses to Superman and possibly Wonder Woman and Orion (I don't think Godhead was a normal portrayal of New Gods. It was a very high showing where individual New Gods were beating entire Lantern Corps.)

Stalemates or wins over the rest.

How does Halook deal with SGs speed said to be higher than SM?

riv6672
Loses to Superman, CM, stalemate with MM, beats the others.

EcstaticGrace
Loses to the first 4. His constructs can be phased through given the Flash instance and I don't think he has any impressive TP feats.

The last 2 I'm not sure,

abhilegend
Hal isn't losing to J'onn. Forget about it.

riv6672
Yeah, stalemate with J'onn.

Blue Area Vet

LOL, is that a fact?

EcstaticGrace

Based on what, what's Hal's counter to phasing which btw his constructs can be phased through and what above planetary + tp resistance feats does Hal have?

riv6672
I still say stalemate.
J'onn doesnt mind rape in general, but to is always a nice vague argument for a win.

abhilegend
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Based on what, what's Hal's counter to phasing which btw his constructs can be phased through and what above planetary + tp resistance feats does Hal have?
Blasting J'onn to pieces? How about creating a simple flamethrower construct?

Hal would just overpower J'onn if he goes TP on him. His will is just that uber. You don't use TP on highball.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.