Vices: Quitting Smoking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
My Smoking Documentary

Here's the Short Edit
IIn2kohRCG4

Here's The Long Edit Pt 1
uxPxdVTiANc
Long Edit Pt 2
HDbveJXw6Mo

All feedback Welcome

Surtur
I have never understood why these days quitting smoking is so difficult? I am fully aware of how addictive nicotine is. The problem is I thought we have things like nicotine patches and nicotine gum? Wouldn't those abate any withdrawal symptoms? Or do these products just not contain as much nicotine as a cigarette?

Flyattractor
Bet ya a dollar ya can't put the Wacky Tabbacy down for a whole week.

Surtur
I could since weed isn't really as addictive as nicotine. Plus I have legit uses for it.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Surtur
I have never understood why these days quitting smoking is so difficult? I am fully aware of how addictive nicotine is. The problem is I thought we have things like nicotine patches and nicotine gum? Wouldn't those abate any withdrawal symptoms? Or do these products just not contain as much nicotine as a cigarette?

I know there's a big thing about the action of it being a big thing that people miss, beyond just the nicotine element. Like, just going out for a cigarette and all that.

I mean I smoke and I'm pretty sure the action of it would be one of the more difficult things I'd miss if I wanted to quit.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
I could since weed isn't really as addictive as nicotine. Plus I have legit uses for it.

..........yeah you owe me a dollar.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Bet ya a dollar ya can't put the Wacky Tabbacy down for a whole week.

I may not have quit smoking cigarettes but I did quit smoking weed for that week

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.