Force users stronger than Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who is more powerful in the Force than peak, non-oneness Luke? These characters are typically not considered in most discussions for being "entities" or "godlike".

Clearly:

The Ones
Abeloth
Zonoma Sekot

Possibly:

Post-pool Taalon
Terror from Beyond
The celestials
Nyax

JKBart
Yeah, entities:
- The Father,
- The Son,
- The Daughter,
- Abeloth,
- The Force Priestesses,
- Zonama Sekot.

Then there's also this Rakatan entity from Jaden Korr novel.

Also between mortals and ancients you have post-pool Talon, and post-novel Vitiate/Valkorion.

Petrus
Originally posted by JKBart

What's this?

The Ellimist
Mother? Not sure if she's above Luke.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
Yeah, entities:
- The Father,
- The Son,
- The Daughter,
- Abeloth,
- The Force Priestesses,
- Zonama Sekot.

Also between mortals and ancients you have post-pool Talon, and post-novel Vitiate/Valkorion.

Jaden Korr was able to hold off that Rakatan Entity just fine, but it does claim he'd eventually lose.

Dark-Kenshin
Rey

DarthAnt66
Valkorian. Palpatine. Sekot. Abeloth. The Ones. The Bedlam Spirits.

FreshestSlice
Are the Bedlam Spirits even Force users?

DarthAnt66
No. My bad.

Fated Xtasy
Mother is the strongest thing Jadens iirc.

DarthAnt66
What?

MythLord
The strongest entity Jaden has sensed, keeping in mind this isn't prime Luke who had a confirmed power-growth and has been noted as growing stronger with every new mission, so... yeah.

Syndicate
Valkorian and Sidious.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Celestials are definitely more powerful than Luke.

Petrus
Originally posted by Syndicate
Valkorian and Sidious.

More powerful than peak Luke?

The Ellimist
He's trolling.

Petrus
Is he now. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Prolly not

Petrus
Pinche Skillz, wey.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Petrus
More powerful than peak Luke?

Yiz.

Petrus
Yiz.

Oye Synd, la neta wey, si estas trolleando o nada mas eres medio pendejo?

smile smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Stop speaking Spanglish smile

Petrus
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Stop speaking Spanglish smile

Stop Robitussin smile

It's not Spanglish, it's slang spanish. smile smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jump man jump man jump man dese boys up to something woo

I think imma need some robitussin smilesmilesmile

Petrus
Skillz eres bien cagado wey, sabias?

Syndicate
I'm going to try to translate that based off my limited knowledge of Spanish that I get from my mom's rants.

You're asking me if I'm trolling or really that stupid right?

Kurk
And Snoke b/c he is in fact The Son.

Petrus
I'm going to try to translate that based off my limited knowledge of Spanish that I get from my mom's rants.

You're asking me if I'm trolling or really that stupid right?

Hey, very good. *claps*

smile

Where's your mom from?

Syndicate
The US.

Her mom was a native Mexican.

Petrus
That explains the rants. Has she ever thrown a chancla at you?

Syndicate
Yes, actually. She says she's pretty tame because her mom made her go into the backyard and get the stick she would beat her with.

The worst punishment I ever got I think was when I was hosed down and left outside in my backyard naked for 2 hours because I had taken off all my clothes and rolled around in the mud. I was about 4.

Petrus
Yes, actually. She says she's pretty tame because her mom made her go into the backyard and get the stick she would beat her with.

The worst punishment I ever got I think was when I was hosed down and left outside in my backyard naked for 2 hours because I had taken off all my clothes and rolled around in the mud. I was about 4.

Err... Maybe they're a bit extreme. Worst I've got is the chancla, twice or thrice.

Syndicate
thumb up

Petrus
More like thumb down

The Ellimist
up

Azronger
Sidious beats him in a fight

Ursumeles
Celestials, Force Demons, post-pool Taalon, arguably Sidious.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Celestials, Force Demons, post-pool Taalon, arguably Sidious.

samappo
Can't really put Sidious there. Luke becomes what Anakin should have been, which is at least twice the power of the emperor.

Question is, what percentage of Anakin's peak power does peak Luke have?

I mean, we see Anakin basically ragdolling the son and the daughter.

AncientPower
Luke is nowhere near twice as powerful as DE Sidious.

LordOfTheLight
Force entities.

samappo
Originally posted by AncientPower
Luke is nowhere near twice as powerful as DE Sidious.

Yeah, I was referring to ROTS Sidious. DE Sidious is way meaner.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by samappo
Can't really put Sidious there. Luke becomes what Anakin should have been, which is at least twice the power of the emperor.

Question is, what percentage of Anakin's peak power does peak Luke have?

I mean, we see Anakin basically ragdolling the son and the daughter. It's obvious that Full Potential Anakin >>>>> Luke.

LordOfTheLight
Luke in FOTJ is younger than ROTS Sidious.

I mean, has anybody considered that he hasn't actualized his potential? Because FP Luke~FP Anakin.

In power, Luke has surpassed Palpatine by around DN, canonically.

Azronger
Plz don't give Ellimist ammo, LotL. I wanna see how he handles himself in the absence of the evidence you're referring to (at least for the moment it appears he's unaware of it)

S_W_LeGenD
Some Force entities including Valkorion.

LordOfTheLight
Originally posted by Azronger
Plz don't give Ellimist ammo, LotL. I wanna see how he handles himself in the absence of the evidence you're referring to (at least for the moment it appears he's unaware of it)

Ah, sorry. There are many other types of cases you can make for him though, so it probably isn't something very special or anything.

An_Sock
Many Force users are on this list.

Kyp Durron being one of them. Of course, the very fact that Luke's potential appears twice in the same era : once in himself and again in Durron, means that were practically guaranteed to find people as powerful as him in different time periods. Simple probability dictates this is the case.

People like The Exile, Xesh, Ulic & Cay Qel Droma, and The Hero of Tython are all likely contenders, With Revan and Vitiate being firmly above Luke.

samappo
How the **** is Revan above Luke in power in the force?

The Merchant
How is Ulic and Cay around his power.

samappo
That list is just straight up troll.

samappo
In terms of connection to the force, the only guy who beats him is Anakin.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by An_Sock
Many Force users are on this list.

Kyp Durron being one of them. Of course, the very fact that Luke's potential appears twice in the same era : once in himself and again in Durron, means that were practically guaranteed to find people as powerful as him in different time periods. Simple probability dictates this is the case.

People like The Exile, Xesh, Ulic & Cay Qel Droma, and The Hero of Tython are all likely contenders, With Revan and Vitiate being firmly above Luke.

kek

Azronger
I've a feeling An Sock is Ziggy

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Azronger
I've a feeling An Sock is Ziggy

Oh damn, can't believe I didn't think of that.

The Merchant
Anyways, Wutzek the Force Demon is a contender. His power can destroy a solar system.

Darth Thor

An_Sock
> Be OP

> Sidious is the most powerful non-enitity in 200,000 years

> Except Luke, He's stronger

> Oh and this "Lord Nyax" who just appeared a couple of decades after Palpatine, is also stronger

> There's no possibility that someone within those ranks existed in the last 200,000 years of Galactic history though. The occurrence is impossible and the notion kekworthy.

Trocity
Pretty much.

DarthAnt66
> Be OP

> Oh and this "Lord Nyax" who just appeared a couple of decades after Palpatine, is also stronger

> There's no possibility that someone within those ranks existed in the last 200,000 years of Galactic history though. The occurrence is impossible and the notion kekworthy.
ROFL

Azronger
> Be OP

That's kinda funny not gonna lie

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
> Be OP

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
ROFL

The Ellimist
> Be OP

ngl 10/10 shitpost thumb up

Of course, the second > is a strawman, the fourth > incorrectly assumes an even distribution of Force users throughout the eras despite evidence to the contrary, creates a silly criteria for answering the question (like I ask who the most talented quarterback l ever was and you say it's some random person out of 7 billion who never actually played but had the most potential), and thinks that this possibility means you can just name defined characters who we know are weaker than Luke because some others may exist who are stronger (that literally was difficult to type out because I didn't know how to express the illogic coherently).

Ursumeles
Xesh :mmm:

FreshestSlice
Yo, is this why you're retarded?

Tondemonai
Wutzek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.